Kiss

Feeling Blue in the Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyomin drove her car to the airport. A bright smile was drawn on her face nonstop. When she arrived, she was waiting in front of the gate and looking for a girl that she loved a lot. Her lovely sister, Park Jiyeon. After almost a half hour, suddenly a girl with a black eye glass came out with her black fashion. 

Hyomin wided her eyes when she saw her lovely sister came toward her. she wasn't a little sister that she always need to take care anymore. she has grown up into a mature women. she was even more taller than hyomin.

"eonni!" she called hyomin and waved her hand.

"oh.. jiyeon~ah" she gave her a big hug. "welcome back to korea"

“thank you for pick me” and kiss hyomin right cheek.

Hyomin blushed, “y..y..ya.. yah.! What are you doing?” hyomin was so shock with what have jiyeon done a couple second ago.

Jiyeon replied her with a innocent eyes, “a thank you kiss” and smiled “let’s back! I miss soyeon eonnie and appa so much”

Hyomin nodded and they went to hyomin car. Hyomin started the machine and drove the car.

“how is your study?” hyomin asked

“it’s good eonnie.. i have so many korean friends in there. . How about you?  Have you already have a boyfriend?” jiyeon asked curious while hyomin still focused on her driving.

Hyomin nodded, “yeah..”

Jiyeon turned away to the window and stared outside view. “is he nice to you?”

“yeah.. but we have already broken up”  jiyeon smiled and turned back to hyomin

“what? Why?” jiyeon asked in english

“it’s secret” hyomin and looked at her with a smile

“yah! It’s no deal! Please tell me~” jiyeon decided to beg her with her aegyo.

“andwe.. it’s a secret.. and how about you? I bet so many namja has expressed their love to you, am i right?”

“bingo! You are right..” jiyeon smiled happily.

“so you have one now” hyomin turned her wheel to the right side.

“ani... i don’t” said jiyeon honestly.

The traffic light turned to red and hyomin hit the brakes slowly until the car stopped. She turned to jiyeon, “jinjja? Wae?”

“they are not my tipe” a simple answered “eonnie, do you have some snack in your car?” jiyeon asked and searched around the car.

Hyomin took the bag from behind, “here.. i know you will ask for food, so i bought it at the airport”

“gamsahaminda~” she smiled and got her face closer to hyomin. she put a light kiss again in her cheek. It’s a left cheek now.

Hyomin blushed again, “yy.. yyy..yyahh!” she put her hand on her left cheek. But jiyeon didn’t care, she took a bite of the bread.

“wah.. maa~” she grinned.

“dino! Why you keep kiss me???” asked hyomin a bit surprise.. ani.. a big surprise with jiyeon new habbit.

Jiyeon turned to hyomin, “eonnie, it’s a green light now..” hyomin looked back and drove her car again.

“huft.. did Los Angeles change you? was the interaction too free?” hyomin sighed “you didn’t take a drug, right?” hyomin stared at her.

“or course not! I’m not that stupid, eonnie” jiyeon pouted “why you kept asking me? i’m not taking any drug or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter