Let's Go Shopping! + Surprise?

Falling For The School's Cold Hearted Kingka

The next day, I woke up hearing pans being clashed with other pans. I got annoyed with all the ruckus i heard from downstairs. I stomped downstairs to find the boys trying to wake Jungkook up.

"What the hell are you doing at this early hour?" I asked them, obviously annoyed.

"Minnie~ Can't you help us wake him up?" Suga pleaded while looking at Jungkook sleeping well on the couch.

"Try splashing cold water all over his face, that might work~" I laughed.

"That's right! We tried it on Jihoon hyung but, we still failed." Hansol said happliy at first but his voice soon turned into a sad tone.

Without anymore words, I went to the kitchen and filled a glass with cold water then gave it to the boys.

"If you need me, I'll be in my room." I left the room and went back upstairs, walking back to my room.

"YAAAAAAAAAH!" I heard someone scream from downstairs and I quickly made my way down to the living room, expecting to see Jungkook drenched in cold water. Instead, I saw Suga frozen and was dripping.

"How did you get wet?" I said, while slowly scanning his clothes.

"I was awake, Minnie!" Jungkook laughed, but his expression soon turned into a pout and added, "But, you told them to drench me in cold water. So, I just pushed the glass away from me and it got Suga hyung wet."

"I'm sorry~" I smiled.

"You have to treat me lots of food because of this-" Jungkook frowned cutely at me.

"FINE! SHE'LL TREAT YOU. NOW LET HE TAKE A BATH." Hansol screamed in the middle of our conversation and pushed me up the stairs.

"What was that for?" I asked Hansol after we reached the top of the stairs.

"He was too happy talking to you." He said with a pout.

"Were you jealous?" I asked him.

"No."

"Really?"

"Fine, yes. I was."

"There's nothing to be jealous about, okay? He's just my friend." I nodded reassuringly.

"Promise me there won't be anyone else."

"I only love you, okay?" I looked up at him and gave him a reassuring smile. 

"Okay. I love you too." He reached down and gave me a soft peck on my forehead.

"I'll be down in a while so, don't fight with Jungkook." I smiled.

"I'll try my best, okay?" He replied and went back down to the living room.

I went to my room, gathered my clothes for the day and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

-----

I finished getting ready and went down stairs to leave with the boys.

When I reached the living room, I saw Suga sitting in between Jungkook and Hansol. No words left their mouths and silence replaced the usual noise they made.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I have no idea, but we have no time for this. Let's go to school." Suga stood up and left the house.

-----

We followed and walked quietly to school. Suga dropped us off at school and we each said our goodbyes to Suga and entered the school and walked around. But, Hansol ran off after a while, seeing Seunggwan strolling guietly alone. Jungkook and I walked aimlessly and saw a lost Taehyung trying to read without his glasses. We approached him and said Hi.

"Oh, Jungkook! Minnie!" He smiled softly.

"Why are you alone?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't need to know that. But, keep me company for a while." He fashed a smile at us.

"We have different classes, hyung." Jungkook stated.

"I'll leave you both for a while." I laughed and added, "Jungkook oppa, try to stay with him for a while."

"SEE!" Taehyung argued.

"FINE!" Jungkook shouted, defenselessly.

I left the two to argue for a while and headed to my first class.

 -----

Classes went by quietly and headed to Jaehee's classroom.

"Seems like you've forgotten about your bestfriend." Jaehee pouted and came out of their room with her stuff.

"So, let's go catch up and so that I can make up for not being a good bestfriend?" I smiled.

"Will you buy me new shoes?" She beamed happily.

"I will." My sentence had her jumping out of happiness, not until i continued.

"Not unless you buy me new clothes." I laughed as she nodded slowly.

We left school to leave for the mall and I decided to text Suga to tell him that I was off to the mall with Jaehee.

 

To: Suga Bratha ♡

From: Baby Sis

Oppa! I'll be in the mall with Jaehee today!

I'll bring some food home for you.

Chicken and pasta sounds good, right?

See you later, oppa. ♡

 

I sent my text and soon reached the mall with Jaehee.

We first visited the department store to search for some shoes and she spotted a pair of cute galaxy sneakers. The bad thing about them was the price. Another was that I had to buy whatever she liked.

"Hey Sumin!" She walked toward me with her hands behind her back.

DON'T TELL ME TO BUY THOSE SHOES FOR YOU.

DON'T TELL ME TO BUY THOSE SHOES FOR YOU.

DON'T TELL ME TO BUY THOSE SHOES FOR YOU.

"Can you buy this for me?" She smiled brightly, holding the pair i wished she wouldn't pick up.
"Of course, I can!" I agreed, knowing I didn't have a choice but to buy it for her since I promised.
I got the pair from her and walked to the counter to par for it.
I handed over the cash and took the bag from the cashier with a smile.
 
We headed home after a long shopping day. Along the way, we stopped at a pizza place to buy our dinner for the night.
I ordered a cheese pizza with buffalo wings and payed. I got the food and thanked the lady.

I'm very very very sorry for not updating for like...

5 months? School started last March and I couldn't find

time to update much. But, I will try my best to update

more often now. But, I hope you guys will enjoy this

chapter and please look forward to the next chapter-

because of Jimin's surprise visit.

Stay lovely, ily guise. ♡

Jalga!~

Vote, Comment and Subscribe! ♡