Saturday Movie Night [Part 2]

Falling For The School's Cold Hearted Kingka

On the next day, I woke up feeling excited about the movie night later on. So, i quickly went down after washing up.

I quickly went to the kitchen and saw that Suga was cooking.

"Oppa! Why are you up so early?" I asked him, clearly amused that he woke up early on a Saturday.

"I wanted to cook for your boyfriend." He chuckled and directed him attention back to the chicken he was cooking.

"Oh, oppa! I'll have to go to the grocery. I'll get more snacks for the boys." I smiled and bid him goodbye and went out to buy more snacks for tonight.

On my way to the grocery store, I received a text from Hansol.

To: My Princess

From: My Prince

Summinie. <3

I'm going to your house, okay?

I'll be there in around 5 minutes~

I can't wait to see you!! I love you, princess~

After knowing that Hansol was on the way to my house, I quickly replied to him.

To: My Prince

From: My Princess

Sollie. <3

I'm not at home right now, I just left~

I'm on the way to the grocery right now to buy

snacks for you and the boys. c: I love you too, baby!

I smiled and sent the text to him. Putting my phone in my pocket, I continued to walk in the direction of the grocery.

I reached the grocery and entered the store. I got a cart and directly went to the isle where the snacks were placed.

I got their favorite snacks and proceeded to the icecream section. I looked at all the flavors and spotted 2 of my favorites.

Cookies and Cream or Mint Chocolate Chip.

I was torn between the two flavors.

I decided to let the boys decide.

After a couple of minutes I got all 16 replies.

Doyoon, Seokmin, Wonwoo, Dongjin, Hansol and Mingyu voted for Cookies and Cream.

Seungcheol, Junghan, Jisoo, Jihoon, Seunggwan, Soonyoung, Chan and Suga voted for Mint Chocolate Chip.

Guess who voted for both.. Mingming and Junhui.

Typical china line...

After getting their replies, I got the tub of icecream and put it with the other snacks.

I went to get some drinks and got 3 bottles of cola.

I looked around looking for more things to buy, incase I forgot anything.

-----

After a while of walking around I started to crave for lasagna because of the dad that passed by.

I sighed and walked to the noodles section.

I looked around for lasagna noodles and found a box of noodles with ready-made sauce.

"This would do!" I said to myself.

"What would do?" A pair of arms made its way around my waist and the person rested his or her head on my shoulder.

I looked back to find a handsome face, it was Hansol.

"I see a handsome face." I smiled and held onto his hands rested on my waist.

"You won't get tired of seeing this face." He laughed and kissed my cheek.

I turned around he released his arms around my waist and directed his attention to the cart and saw the tub of the icecream.

"I wanted the other flavor." He pouted.

"I'm sorry, baby." I said. "I'll just buy you a small cup, okay? Will that be okay with you?" I smiled at him.

"I'd like that! Thank you, Princess." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"You're welcome, Prince." I smiled.

I walked with him to the counter and payed for the stuff I bought.

Hansol and I both carried the bags after he offered to help me.

-----

We reached home to find Suga munching on some popcorn with Mingyu.

"Yah, oppa." I said, and both of them looked at me.

"Oh, I forgot both of you are my oppas.. Anyway, Mingyu oppa, Why are you here so early?" I asked, clearly amused of why he was 3 hours early.

"I got bored at the dorm. Why? Hansol's here too!" He fought back.

"He's my boyfriend, that's different. Oh well.. Just don't finish all the popcorn, okay?" I said and put the bags down on the kitchen counter.

Just then, Jungkook entered the room and sat on the couch with the two.

"I should be your boyfriend then." He said and immediately looked a Hansol.

"HYUNG!" Hansol said.

"What? It was a joke, okay?" Jungkook pouted.

"What kind of a joke was that, hyung? She's my one and only princess and she's the only one for me." He said to Jungkook.

"Boys, that's enough." I said, breaking up their arguement.

-----

After awhile, I started preparing to cook the lasagna.

I got a clear glass pan to be used to bake the lasagna and layed out the first layer of noodles. Then followed the layer of tomato sauce with some beef bits. After it, I layered more of the lasagna noodles and added a layer of white sauce that came in with the noodles. After that, I added the last layer of noodles and covered the top with foil to bake it. After everything, I let it sit in the oven for 10 minutes.

-----

As I waited for the lasagna to be cooked. Seventeen started to arive at my house.

I welcomed them with smiles and they hugged my one by one which made Hansol glare at s.

"Why is our little Sollie mad?" Soonyoung slung his arm over Hansol's shoulder and laughed.

"Don't touch my girl." Hansol retorted.

At that moment, Mingming and Junhui started blabbing out random lyrics and started dancing to Boyfriend's "Don't Touch My Girl"

Typical china line..

At the same time Jisoo got his camera out and started taking pictures of the two while singing along. Suddenly, Jihoon and Seunggwan started bouncing around the house with Seokmin singing passionately with Mingming and Junhui. While Dongjin just sat in the corner with his eyeballs sticking out, laughing to himself.

Seventeen is so messed up.. 

"Do you guys want me to call the chicken place now?" I said out loud, stoping everyone's actions.

"NE, CHICKEN JUSEYO!" They all said in unison and started taking their seats in the living room, leaving Seungcheol standing alone next to the table.

"Oh my gosh. Do you guys always react like this to chicken?" I asked, completely shocked about what had happened.

At first it was a noisy house.. and then it became a house with 16 boys staring at the t.v. waiting for chicken quietly.

They're like Onew... 

I got my phone and dialed the number of the chicken restaurant ans ordered 3 boxes of chicken to be delivered in 15 minutes.

I almost forgot about the lasgna, luckily I had it set on timer so it would turn off after 10 minutes.

I made my way to the living room where the boys were staying.

"Boys, do you want some lasagna?~" I asked them while staring at them to see their reactions.

No reactions...

"You guys won't get any chicken if you don't answer me in 3 seconds." I said seriously.

"Boys, she's serious about that." Suga said, panicing.

"She really is!!" Hansol said after Suga.

"1.. 2.. 3.." One of them started to count.

"Lasagna, juseyo!!" The all said in unison.

"Good." I said and got the pan out of the oven and placed it on a pink tray with polka dots, looking forward to their reactions about the tray.

I walked to the table and saw all of them sitting down on 8 chairs, leaving a chair for me.

How could they even sit there? I mean there are only 8 chairs.. 

I sat down in the middle and started to cut the lasgna into 18 pieces. I gave each one of us a piece and there was a slice left.

Everybody ate their servings happily and when we all finished, Jihoon suddenly stood up and came to my side.

"Sumin-ah~ Can't I have the last slice of lasagna?" Jihoon said, using some of his aegyo-ish ways.

"Let me check if the others still want, okay?" I smiled at him and he sat back down on his seat.

"Boys! Do you guys still want that last slice of lasagna?" I said out loud.

"THAT'S MINE!" Jihoon said out loud.

"No, That's mine." Jisoo said to Jihoon.

"Hey, guys. Stop fighting, cause we all know that slice belongs to me." Seungcheol said cooly.

"NO! STOP." I said, breaking their fight. "Who here wants to have that slice?" I asked.

Mingyu, Seokmin, Seungcheol, Jisoo, Jihoon, Hansol and Seunggwan raised their hands.

Option 1: Slice it into 7 parts. 

No, it's too small.

Option 2: Rock, Paper, Scissors.

No, They always use rock.

Option 3: Kiss Games.

Bingo!

-----

"We're going to have a game, okay?" I said.

"What kind of game?" Jisoo asked.

I got the box of pepero and they all knew what was going to happen.

Round 1: Pepero Kiss

Mingyu vs. Seokmin

Seungcheol vs. Jihoon

Hansol vs. Jisoo

and solo player is Seunggwan

We started round 1 and they didn't even act awkward being that close to each other.

2Min Couple got a total of 6 cm left against JiCheol Couple.

JiSol Couple got a total of 4.7 cm left against Seunggwan.

Round 2: Paper Kiss

They stood in order with Hansol next to Jisoo in the middle and Seunggwan at the other end.

"The first person who drops the paper gets eliminated for the third round, okay?" I said.

They succeded passing the paper back and forth for around 3 or 4 times. But, Seunggwan passed the paper to mid air.

This made the two cheer.

Round 3: Hand Slapping Game

The two stood in front of each other and started slapping each others' hands. I saw a mischivous look on Jisoo's face and just left Hansol innocently slapping his hand.

Jisoo started laughing quietly and I knew he was going to start his plan.

Before Hansol hit his hands, he quickly pushed his hands upward with Hansol's hands going to his sides and his face slamming onto Jisoo's chest.

We all laughed at the scene in front of us and this caused Hansol to go out of balance and crash onto the couch.

"I WIN! YOU SEE! I REALLY OWNED THAT SLICE!" Jisoo shouted at all of us while running to the table to eat the last slice of lasagna.

While he was eating, I snuck out to get the chicken delivered out on the garden. I payed and thanked the delivery guy and got the chicken.

-----

"BOYS, CHICKEN IS HERE!" I screamed, entering the house.

Everyone started crowding me.

Like I said. Just like Onew.

"If someone remains in my way and is not sitting down on the couch. You guys can't have this." I said.

"Yah! Get out of her way. FOR THE SAKE OF CHICKEN, PLEASE STAY OUT OF HER WAY." Hansol started screaming at the others and they quickly took their places like before. Which included Jisoo who was eating lasagna peacefully and ended up bringing his plate to the living room.

I looked at all of them sitting quietly on the couch and on the carpeted floor.

"Good!" I said, putting the 3 boxes of chicken down on the table. I felt their eyes staring at my hands as I set the boxes down. When I did, everybody's hands went straight for the boxes.

"WAIT!" I shouted and everybody froze in their seats, some had their hands in the box reaching for chicken and some had their hands on the table.

"We can't eat yet?" Chan said in a frightened tone.

"Nope, not yet." I said walking away to get the bottles of cola and the box of pizza.

"PIZZA!" Dongjin said.

"Hey, that was his first word of the day!" Mingming said.

"Thank you, Minnie! You made him talk." Junhui said after Mingming's comment.

China line...

"What movie do you guys want to watch?" I asked.

"AH! THE MOVIE WITH THE SNOWMAN WITH A CARROT." Junghan said out loud.

"Frozen?" Doyoon asked.

"Yeah! That's the one!" Junghan said still with a loud voice.

"Hyung, you're so loud." Seokmin said.

"I'm sorry!" Junghan shouted at Seokmin and remained quiet by sipping on cola.

"I'm starting the movie." Suga said after putting the DVD in the player.

-----

Everybody started to watch the movie quietly at first while munching on chicken.

"Noona, why can't we build a snow man too?" Chan pouted beside me while watching Anna and Elsa build Olaf.

"THERE THERE IT IS!" Soonyoung started shouting.

"Do you want to build a snowmaaaaaaan? Come on lets go and play~ I never see you anymore! Come out the door, It's like you've gone away~ We used to be best buddies, And now we're not" Junghan stood up and started singing.

"I wish you would tell me why!~~ Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman." Seokmin stood up and sang with Junghan.

"Go away, Seokmin." Junghan said to Seokmin, who he said was interupting his singing time.

"Okay, bye." Seokmin answered like Anna.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the halls~~ I think some company is overdue. I've started talking to the pictures on the walls~" It was now Seunggwan who stood up and prevented Junghan from singing.

"It gets a little lonely. All these empty rooms, Just watching the hours tick by~" Jihoon started singing, before Junghan could.

"Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock." They all said in unison.

"Mingyu~ Please, I know you're in there, People are asking where you've been. They say "have courage", and I'm trying to." Wonwoo started singing and mentioned Mingyu.

"I'm right out here for you, just let me in, We only have each other. It's just you and me. What are we gonna do?" Mingyu started singing unknowingly.

"DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOW MAN?" Junghan shouted with a disappointed look on his face. "That was my song. You guys are mean." He pouted.

After some silence, the scene where Anna woke up on the Corronation came.

"The window is open, so's that door, I didn't know they did that anymore. Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates? For years I've roamed these empty halls. Why have a ballroom with no balls? Finally they're opening up the gates. There'll be actual real live people, It'll be totally strange. But wow, am I so ready for this change." Seungcheol started singing.

"Cause for the first time in forever. There'll be music, there'll be light. For the first time in forever, I'll be dancing through the night. Don't know if I'm elated or gassy. But I'm somewhere in that zone, Cause for the first time in forever, I won't be alone." Doyoon sang after Seungcheol.

"I can't wait to meet everyone!" Seungcheol gasped. "What if I meet... the one?" He continued singing.

"Tonight imagine me gown and all. Fetchingly draped against the wall. The picture of sophisticated grace
Ooh! I suddenly see him standing there. A beautiful stranger, tall and fair. I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face." Doyoon sang, while using a chicken leg as a microphone.

They finshed singing the rest of the song and some of the boys sang along with them quietly.

-----

After a while of silence. The scene where Anna went on her horse and chased after Elsa.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight. Not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, And it looks like I’m the queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside, Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried." Jisoo sang.

"Don’t let them in, don’t let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know. Well, now they know~" Seunggwan sang after Jisoo.

"Let it go, let it go~ Can’t hold it back anymore. Let it go, let it go, Turn away and slam the door. I don’t care. What they’re going to say. Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me anyway." Hansol sang with his all his might, resulting that the rest of us started laughing while the song played.

-----

After a while of watching. Everybody was focusing on the movie.

"Anna, don't die." Chan started to cry when Anna stopped Hans from killing Elsa and turned into ice.

But, he cried even more with the rest when Anna was defrosted by Elsa's hug.

But, after a while the movie went on until Anna bought Kristoff a sled and they kissed after a while.

"THEY KISSED. THEY FINALLY KISSED." Junghan cheered out loud.

Such a noisy oppa.

"OHMYGOSH. IT'S DEMI." Seokmin fanboy-ed when the credits started rolling.

-----

I stood up to open the lights and I saw that everybody went back to eating chicken and pizza.

Just then, Hansol had a bright idea to interview some members about chicken.

He ran to get his camera and went around to ask the boys about the chicken they just had.

He started recording and he fixed his hair while doing so.

"Are we finished watching the movie?" Jisoo asked.

"No, it's just the credits left with some songs. But, It's time to eat chiken!" He focused the camera on Mingyu's face.

"How do you feel about that?" Hansol asked Mingyu.

Mingyu just mumbled out random words and started pointing to the box.

"I want to have chicken.. right now." He said to the camera and got a piece of chicken.

"How do you feel about eating chicken?" Hansol asked Junghan.

"Please give me some chicken!" Junghan said.

Hansol started to eat his chicken and randomly recorded members with his camera and Jisoo saw it.

"We are so lucky that we are able to eat this chicken-" Jisoo said before Hansol turned around and shouted "Beeeeeeep."

"That's very nutritious and will heal our hearts from all the heartaches-" Jisoo continued before Hansol found Chan and decided to record him instead but, turned the camera back to Jisoo and asked him.

"Why would chicken heal your heart?" Hansol laughed then found Chan singing to himself and walking around the room.

"Chan! What do you feel about having chicken?" Hansol asked Chan.

"Uhm- I don't know." He said blankly, before Hansol turned the camera around and found Seunggwan walking.

"Hyung! What do you feel about having chicken?" Hansol asked Seunggwan.

"I think about chicken..." He said before quickly kissing the lens of the camera.

"OHMYGAYD." Hansol screamed and turned to Seokmin, who was dancing with the songs on the credits.

"Hey! How do you feel about having chicken?" Hansol asked Seokmin.

"Chicken is-" Seokmin cut off by the camera dying.

"Sorry, hyung. The camera didn't like you." Hansol said to Seokmin.

-----

The night went on 'till only 5 of us were left. Suga, Hansol, Seokmin, Wonwoo and I were only left and Suga didn't allow them to go home because it was already late.

So, it ended up as the 3 camping out in our living room with lots of pillows and blankets then Suga and I stayed in our rooms.

We already told our parents so they won't think that there were strange boys in our house.

-----

I washed up and let my self get all the sleep I need since it was only Sunday the next day.


Annyeong. <3

I'm sorry for the long wait~ So, here's

quite a long chapter for you guys. c:

And, I got 30+ subs already. Gomawo. <3

 

Who can guess the Seventeen ships I included here?

I'll be waiting for your answers, okay?

Jalga! ^~^

Vote, Subscribe and Comment~