Surprise? + Jimin-

Falling For The School's Cold Hearted Kingka
We headed home after a long shopping day. Along the way, we stopped at a pizza place to buy our dinner for the night.
I ordered a 2 cheese pizzas with a box of buffalo wings and payed. I got the food and thanked the lady.
After a while we reached home and Jaehee decided to go home early. We bid each other our goodbyes and I waited for her to dissapear into the curve at the end of the road. I entered the front door to see Suga pacing around in the living room.
 
"Heyyo, big brother." I laughed. "I'm home and I have chicken and pizza for us." I said, showing the boxes in held.
"When did you start calling me big brother, lil' kid?" He laughed and messed up my hair.
"What were you up to before I came home?" I asked him, fixing my hair into a messy bun.
"I needed to decide between ice cream flavors." He said, starting to pace back and forth again in the room.
"What were the choices?" I asked, knowing how hard it is to decide between ice cream flavors.
"Mint Chocolate Chip and Brownie Fudge Ala Mode." He answered.
"Uhm- I know how you can decide." I laughed, remembering the time I had to buy ice cream for the boys when we had our movie marathon.
"How?" He asked.
"Ask people to vote between the two flavors and there you have it! Your final ice cream flavor." I laughed.
"You sound like a sales lady but, it's a great idea." He smiled.
"Am I right or am I right?" I laughed again.
"Thanks, baby sis!" He smiled. "I'll be back after a while and don't set the house on fire." He said, leaving the house.
 
I changed into a warm sweater and a pair of leggings since it was a chilly night. I lied down comfortably on the couch and waited for Suga to come home. Not long after, I heard some kind of rumbling. It was grass being moved around.
 
'Who'd be out in our front yard in this chilly night.' I thought and decided to ignore it for a while.
 
"Sumin!" I heard my name. I looked around to see who was calling me. But, I was a hundred percent sure that Suga left a while ago and I was alone in this house.
 
"Sumin!" I heard it again. This time I looked out into the dark outside the window and I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew I saw who it was clearly. I just didn't want to believe it.
 
Jimin...
 
I opened the window, surprised at the cold wind hitting my face.
 
"WHy are you here and what do you want?" I asked, leaning against the cold window pane.
 
"Can I stay over?" He asked, staring at his feet.
 
"Suga isn't here right now. Why did you come here anyway?" I asked, still hesitant to let him in.
 
"Would you let me in and I'll explain everything?" He asked again, finally looking at me. I looked back at him and he didn't seem like the jerk who'd push me around all day. He looked weak. He wasn't the Jimin I knew.
 
I walked away from the window and opened the front door for him.
 
"Hey, come in." I called out.
 
He walked to the front door with small steps and came in looking back down at his shoes.
 
"Make yourself feel at home and sit on the couch." I tried to give him a smile and went to the kitchen and got him some hot chocolate from the pot. I walked back to the living room with the mug in hand. And, gave the mug to him.
 
"You must be freezing." I scanned his face in the light and saw his pale lips, eyebags almost reaching his chin, and his chattering teeth from the harsh cold. 
 
"Thanks." He took the mug from me and thanked me weakly.
 
SUGA HAS TO COME HOME QUICKLY.
 
I sat quietly in the awkward silence and let him finish his drink and warm up before asking why he was here.
 
"Thank you for this." He said, putting the mug down on the coffee table.
 
"You're welcome. But, I still don't understand and why you're here." I said.
 
"A little problem happened at home and my dad left home- I-I don't think he'll ever come back." He said, his voice gradually lowering his voice.
 
"What happ-"
 
I got cut off by the sight of Suga entering the room. He spotted Jimin beside me on the couch. His expression changed as soon as he saw Jimin.
 
"Oh no-" He mouthed and Jimin suddenly burst into tears.
 
It was actually weird to see him cry. I thought that he was really hurt because of what happened at home. Boys don't easily cry in front of other people.
 
I WANT TO HUG THE LIFE OUT OF HIM.
 
He leaned against my shoulder, still crying his eyes out.
 
I managed to pat his thight lightly but, he ended up holding my hand tightly while he was crying. He actually seemed so helpless.
 
Maybe, I liked him better this way..
 
I stared at his for a while, my hand still in his hand's tight hold. He started to stop crying after a while. I wanted to hug him tightly. But, I couldn't. It just seemed so weird to hug someone I dislike the most. Suga came back and gave Jimin a tight hug.
 
I left the two and decided to get ready for dinner. After a couple of minutes, I took the pizza out of the microwave and re-heated the chicken after. Then putting both plates on the table.
 
"Boys?" I called out.
 
"Yeah?" Suga answered.
 
I walked towards them. "Dinner's ready." I said with a smile, stopping in front of the couch.
 
"It's been a long day, you boys need to eat." I said, pulling them by their hands to make them stand up. They followed and sat together with me sitting across.
 
The three of us ate together with the presence of an awkward athmosphere around us.
 
Thankfully, Suga decided to break the silence.
 
"You can stay here as long as you want, okay?" Suga said to Jimin.
 
'AS LONG AS YOU WANT' The phrase repeated in my head.
 
"Thanks." Jimin forced a smile.
 
After a quiet dinner, we each went to our rooms. Jimin and Suga in one and me in mine.
 
I washed up and got dressed into a comfy pair of shorts and a panda sweater. I decided to pass by the boys' room and say good night to them. I walked to their room and knocked softly on the door.
 
"Hey." I said, peeping through the door. But, to my surprise, only Jimin was in the room.
 
"Your brother's taking a shower." Jimin said with his face buried in his pillow.
 
"Alright. Uh- tell him, I stopped by to say good night." I smiled a bit and turned to close the door.
 
"Wait-" Jimin called out.
 
"Yeah?" I said, trying to keep my voice from shaking.
 
I was honestly a bit nervous about talking to him. Who knows, he might be back to his old self again. Or maybe, he might beat me up like last time. It was like a trauma.
 
"I'm sorry." I went back to the room to find Jimin looking at me from a distance. What I thought was wrong. He was still the Jimin who'd seem so weak and fragile.
 
"Sorry for what?" I asked, still confused about how his attitude changed.
 
He stood up from the bed and hugged me, which caused me to freeze in my spot.
 
"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for beating you up. I'm sorry for pushing you around for four years. I'm a big jerk, i know. I can change, I promise. I'll prove it. Please forgive me. It's okay if you don't forgive me right away but, please- Give me a chance."
 
I still couldn't believe how he changed instantly, was he drunk? I don't know. Maybe what happened had such a big effect on him that his attitude changed. All I knew for sure was that, I liked the new Jimin.
 
"Ah-" I tried talking but, no words left my mouth.
 
"My little Minnie's here!" Suga said entering the room, shirtless.
 
I immediately covered my eyes and scream.
 
"Let me go!" I wriggled, finding myself in the arms of a shirtless Suga.
 
He replied with a laugh and let go of me.
 
"Anyway, I came here to say good night." I smiled. "Sooo, good night!" I cooed.
 
"Good night, Summinie." Suga said with a smile.
 
"Good night." Jimin said after Suga.
 
"Sleep well, boys. We have school tomorrow." I smiled and went out of their room.
 
When I reached my room, I grabbed my phone and decided to get help from Minji. I sighed and texted him about what happened with Jimin. He replied after a while.
 
[Left: Minji's text - Right: Sumin's text]
 
Hey. :-( Guess who dropped by at my house today.
 
Jimin?
 
Yeah. :-( How'd you know?
 
No, way. Lucky guess? ( :
 
He was crying. So, I let him in. I didn't want the
poor boy freeze outside. Then, he almost told me what
happened and why he was crying. But, Suga came.
 
What did Suga do?
 
As soon as he saw Jimin, he said "Oh no-" Then, Jimin
suddenly burst into tears and he kind of rested his head
on my shoulder and it felt weird. Like, good weird. Then,
I felt bad so I patted his thigh and HE HELD MY HAND Minji.
HE HELD MY HAND.
 
Calm down, Sumin. :-( What's with him today? He seems
so... different.
 
He was even weirder after dinner. I went to their room to
say good night but, Jimin was the only one in the room.
So, I told him to just tell Suga that I said good night
and closed the door after saying good night. But, he called
out and I went back into the room and he just HUGGED ME.
HE REALLY HUGGED ME.
 
Wasn't it weird to hug him?
 
It was surprisingly nice. :-( sighpie. It's weird. I didn't
even feel disgusted when he hugged me.
 
Aw, give it sometime. You'll understand what's going on
in your mind. ♡
 
Alright then. : ( Go sleep. I have to sleep too. : )
 
Alright. Sleep well, Suminnie. ♡
 
Good night. :-)
 
Good night! ♡
 
After having a conversation with Minji. I tried my best to fall asleep to wake up early tomorrow morning. 

 
HEEEEEEEEY! ♡ I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time. :-(
I just didn't have time and things are just scattered inside my
brain rn. sighpie. AND GUESS WHO'S AUDITIONING FOR KOREAAA!
ME. ♡ Pray for me, it's my last chance to prove I can do something
right for once.
 
ANYWAY, STAY BEAUTIFUL BABIES. ♡
 
AND YEAH- PARK JIMIN IS TOTALLY RUINING MY LIFE.
 
HE'S SO PERF. :-( CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART SCREAMING?
 
Jalga~ ♡
Vote, Comment and Subscribe. ☺