Oppa, wae? + Lucky to Have You

Falling For The School's Cold Hearted Kingka

The next morning, I woke up with an excited feeling for my date with Hansol. But, I was a little afraid about facing Jimin because of yesterday's incident near Han River.

I ignored it again, like I always did everyday. I got out of bed and got in the shower to wash up. I did my daily routine and applied concealer all over my legs.

I walked down the stairs to see Suga watching TV.

"Oppa! Why aren't you eating yet?" I asked, resting my hand on the top of his head.

"I'm eating out with Minji." He replied with a smile.

"Who is Minji?" I asked feeling a little curious about this Minji.

"Don't worry he's a guy. I'm not dating." He said with a chuckle.

"Why does he have a girl's name and Why would you date a guy, oppa?" I questioned his stupidity.

"Or.. OMO. OPPA ARE YOU GAY?" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry about him and stop saying such non-sense, Sumin." He messed up my hair and started preparing to go out.

"If you don't get out of the house in 3 seconds, you'll have to take me to Minji." I said.

"What? You're not serious are you?" He said.

"I'm serious. And, you know that I always stay true to my word." I replied.

"No, you're not." He said, obviously hiding the fact that he has to bring me to this Minji girl guy.

"Okay then~" I nodded and decided to start counting. "1."

"Oh no. You're really starting." He complained.

"2." I continued.

"Oh my.." He started to collect his things.

"Almost there, 2 and half." I said as I almost reached 3.

He panicked and had trouble opening the door knob.

As he turned it, I spoke. "3."

He froze in his spot and turned around. 

"Aw, too bad oppa." I teased.

"You'll have to show me that Minji dude." I added.

We stopped bickering and decided that we head to school before we arrive late.

We walked to my school and he left me at the gate and reminded him about Minji. He rolled his eyes at me and went on to his school.

-----

I walked to my first class of the which was Physics. I wondered if I would still be able to feel the kicks I felt last week. I sat in my usual seat in front of Hyemi. 

After a while of jotting down notes. The girl beside me passed me a note and said that it was from Hyemi.

I opened the folded paper to see what was written on it.

"Sumin-ah!~
I heard about what my twin did to you. 
She was out of her mind for doing that.

I'm sorry about that. I promise that you'll be safe for a couple of days or probably

for about a year. She was sent to some camp bacause I told my mom about what he did.

Please stay safe, Sumin. 

-Hyemi"

I was surprised after reading it. Why would a bully send such a nice letter. Maybe something was up.

-----

After all my classes reached their end. I wandered around the school. After a while of wandering around without a distinct destination to go to. I suddenly bumped into someone.

Why does this always happen to me? J-Jimin...

"What's your problem?" A loud voice said.

I looked up to see Jimin standing with a mad expression on his face. 

"Sunbae. Mianhaeyo," I stood up quickly and bowed.

"Just please, watch where your going or else.. You'll regret not doing so." He threatend me.

"Ne. I'm really really sorry." I nodded.

He snickered and left.

'What's wrong with that guy?' I thought.

-----

After a while of the Jimin accident. I received a text from Hansol.

To:  My Princess, Sumin

From: Prince Hansol

How's my princess? Classes just ended and I can't wait to see you.

Let's meet at the front gate of the school? I miss you, Sumin. ❤️

I love you!!~

After reading the text message, i quickly made my way to the front gate. I made it safely and never ran into Jimin on the way there. All I knew was that I was going to meet my prince after a while of not seeing each other.

After a while of waiting. I saw him walk around the corner of the street, smiling. He made his way to where i was. He had his hands hidden behind his back and when he reached me, he revealed a boquet of red roses.

I was shocked and gladly accepted the flowers given to me with a smile.

"I missed you, Sumin." He said.

"I missed you more." I smiled with my reply.

"Are you sure? Cause I bet I probably missed you the most." He smiled and pulled me into a warm hug.

"Arraseo. You ready for our date yet?" I asked him.

"I can't wait. Let's leave quickly so i can take you home before your curfew." He said and held my hand in his hand.

We held each other's hands and walked to an ice cream shop. Some people would wonder why we would go to an ice cream shop at dinner time. We ate dinner before going to the shop.

We entered and sat down next to each other at a table near the window. We had our orders ordered and payed for. 

Then ate them after a while of chit-chatting with each other.

"Why didn't i get to send you home the other day?" He asked.

 I suddenly remembered that it was the day he promised to take me home and stay at home. But, I ended up getting beaten up by Jimin and his friends. I even texted Myungsoo to help and come to my rescue.

"i fell down the stairs and fell asleep. And, when i woke up I was in the Nurse's office." I lied calmly.

He raised a brow. "Are you sure?"

"Fine. On the same day, I sang in Music class and Hyori did as well. But, her voice cracked at the high note I was always able to hit and she was embarrased. Then, Jimin and two of his friends came and beat me up." I told him the whole story.

"Who took you to the clinic?" He asked.

"Myungs-" I started.

"MYUNGSOO?" He exclaimed.

"Let me explain." I pleaded.

"Fine." He said with a pout.

 "He was the first in my phone with his name in hangeul "Do not answer." and was almost going to faint." I explained.

-----

He walked me home and we continued to catch up with each other. As we reached my house, we were greeted by an excited Suga.

"Yoongi hyung, why are you so... happy?" Hansol asked questioning Suga's surprising mood today.

"I want us to have a sleepover! Or, Maybe just a movie night since you guys go to school everyday." Suga said happily.

"LET'S DO IT!" Hansol and I said in unison.

After that, we spent the night planning for the sleepover-like event and soon fell asleep while doing them.


Annyeong!~ I'm sorry for not updating for

5 days. :( Something came up and totally blocked

my thoughts. I'm recovering from it now. <3

 

And, It was my birthday yesterday!! My friends gave me

surprises and made me cry.;;

So, I hope you enjoy this new chapter~

And, Look forward to the next one. <3

Jalga! ^~^

Vote, Subscribe and Comment!