Class Orientation Day

Falling For The School's Cold Hearted Kingka

Chapter 1: Class Orientation Day

As the orientation with the students standing up one by one to introduce themselves and show their best talent to the rest of the class. I noticed that there was a student rushing to the next room. I simply ignored the student and continued with listening to the teacher as she asked more students to introduce themselves. Soon, it was my turn. She called me, I stood up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Sumin-imneeda! I love to dance and I sing a bit. This year is my fourth year and It's nice to meet you all again!" I introduced myself with a bright smile. The rest of the class responded with smiles and frowns from those who bullied me last year. Sadly, they failed~ I laughed quietly to myself.

Soon later, there was a burst of laughter from the next class. Then followed the same student who was rushing to the other class. He seemed to be approaching the class where I was in. I couldn't see his face though. Half was covered by his bangs and the half was hidden due to him hanging his head down. He reached the front door and knocked lightly on the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jimin-imneeda~" He said softly in contrast with his bright and friendly smile.

He looked like one of the bullies who ganged up on me last year. Well, I can't be sure since I didn't know the bully's name. Might as well find out soon when everybody get settled with the new year.

After a while, the teacher stopped blabbing random words out at this Jimin guy. It seemed like she recalled something while she hummed to herself.

"Ah!" She exclaimed. "I remember you now! Well, Jimin-ssi. I know that you're popular but, you can't use that as an excuse to arrive late on your first day." She spoke.

"But, Lee-sonsaengnim. I'm sorry. It's just that I walked in the wrong class room and everybody just laughed at me. At first I didn't know why they were laughing at me. Then, I realized that it was for students in the 11th grade." He said polietly.

She just replied with a chuckle and spoke up again. "So, that's why there was a burst of laughter from the other class."

-----

After class, I went to the Gym alone. It was where the auditions were going to be held. I went to see if anyone I knew was there.

After awhile of randomly walking around, a pair of arms suddenly s its way around my waist and hugged it warmly. I turned my head to find Hansol smiling at me.

"I see a handsome face~" I said with a grin.

"I know you love seeing this handsome face." He said before slealing a quick peck from my cheek.

"I do. But, I think I love the owner of the face more than the face itself." I chuckled sweetly at him.

"Do you? I think I love you more." He said, slightly tightening his embrace on my waist.

"I know." I teased. "But, what brings you here?" I asked.

"I'm auditioning!" He said. "Plus, I can spend time with you now." He smiled and released his grip around my waist.

I replaced his arms by linking my arm with his. After that we went to gather with the other students when our attention was called.

Nervousness and anxiety gradually washed over me while waiting for our turn. Soon, it was Hansol's turn to go up. He confidently went up the stage and the judges focused on him while he naturally moved his body to the music. He freestyled to "Money, Money, Money." by Red Cafe and expectedly he recieved lots of claps and cheers from the crowd. I welcomed him happily after returning to his seat next to mine. I told him that he did really good. But, soon. That smile on my face slowly disappeared when my turn came up. I nervously walked to the stage and anxiously waited for their song choice to play. Luckily, "Yonce" by Beyonce was chosen. I decided to do Kyle Hanagami's choregraphy that I learned in the summer. To my luck, I danced pretty well. But, maybe I had the littlest chance to getting picked. Who knows, it might be a good year for me! Why not hope for the best?

-----

After a long day, we finally got dismissed from the audition. I went to my locker, gathered some things and put them in my bag. After that, I went and took off from school to go home.

I got outside. The sky was set, the surroundings were dark. Grasping the chain of my bag as it was slung over my shoulder, I walked alone, along the dim sidewalk. I felt that there was someone creeping behind me. So, I looked behind me. Trying to see if someone was following me or not. Not after a while there were sounds of heavy footsteps following me from behind. Not wanting to miss the "stalker", I quickly turned my head. But, to my surprise. There was no one there. Not a trace of humanity. I started to have suspicions of ghosts. Even if I was dying of fright from the strange presence behind me. I tried hard to keep my cool. I started to walk faster. Not long enought, I panicked from the strange whisper I heard. I started to run with all my might. Not having any sense of the direction I was going to. All I knew was that, I wanted to run away. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. I, being really startled from the sudden bump. I started hitting the person I bumped into.

Then, the person I bumped into spoke up. "Sumin-ah!! Yah, Sumin!" He screamed in pain. 

Why in the world did he know my name. STALKER!! I stopped hitting him as I ran out of strength. Then, my legs gave up on me and caused me to collaps on the ground. Defenceless to the person in front of me. I slowly looked up, trying to guess the person staring back at me. "Who are you?" I barely said.

"Sumin! It's me." He said, sitting down next to me.

I squinted. The face wasn't clear to me yet, due to lack of light.

"It's me, Hansol." He added.

Hansol... "A-ah. Mianhe, Sollie." I breathed out. I felt him come closer. Was he going to hit me back? No, he didn't. Instead, he pulled me into a warm hug. The hug slowly caused my heart to calm down. I felt safe. I felt safe in his embrace. He started to occasionally switch from the back of my head and rubbing my back.

"It's okay. I'm here. What happened?" He asked with a worried tone, gradually slowing down the speed of his hand while rubbing my back.

"I thought.. ghost.. stalking me." I said barely understandable, bursting into tears.

He hugged me tightly. "It's okay. I'll protect you, you're safe with me." He said. "I can't stand seeing you crying.. It breaks my heart. Stop crying, I'm here." He added. Then, he released me from his warm embrace. He reached out both hands and wiped my tears away. "Come, I'll take you home. You'll catch a cold." He stood up, helped me stand. He took of his padded jacket leaving him with just a coat and gave the jacket to me. He took my bag from me and then covered my shoulders with the padded jacket. "Keep that until you get home, okay? Let's go." He said, putting an arm around my shoulder.

I wrapped an arm around his waist for support and held onto the jacket to keep it from falling.

We started walking towards the direction of my house. Not long enough, we reached home and I opened the gate. He followed me inside the house and rang the doorbell. Suga went and opened the door for us. He brought me in and helped me sit down on the couch.

"Suga hyung, take good care of her." He whispered a bit loudly to Suga who was wondering why I looked very weak.

I gave him his jacket and thanked him with a kiss. I said good bye and hoped that he'll get home safely.

After he left, Suga stared at me. "Oppa, long story." I nodded.

We ate dinner together instead of waiting for my parents to come home. After dinner, I lied down on my bed.

I thought about today and realised that I was lucky to have a boyfriend like Hansol. Maybe, its been almost 3 years since we've been dating. I still remember how he asked me out..

-----

He was in the 6th grade. It was around November. A letter was passed to me. There he confessed his feelings to me. He asked if I could be his girl. I thought that he would want me to write back. But, instead. He wanted me to say it to him personally. After we got dismissed. I ran over to his house and knocked on the door, panting. He opened the door and was surprised to see me there.

"I read your letter." I smiled slightly.

"So, Have you thought about it?" He asked, a bit nervous.

I laughed and moved closer to him. Causing him to get a bit confused. So, to stop his confusion. I gave him a sweet kiss. Hinting my answer. I laughed after I parted from him. He was frozen.

"It's a yes if you don't understand." I smiled and gave him a quick hug.

He cheered and jumped around happily.

-----

After a quick and warm shower to get the cold off me. After getting out, I tucked myself to bed.

And, with a memory of today. I fell into a slumber.


Annyeong~ It's the first chapter and I really hope that you

enjoyed it. <3 Please look forward to the upcoming chapters~

And, please support me all the way. Kamsahaeyo!!

 

Jalga! ^~^

Vote, Subscribe and Comment

*throws everyone sarangs*