Ice Cream and You + [Meet The Bully Part 2]

Falling For The School's Cold Hearted Kingka

The next morning, I woke up with pains coming from my rib. I remebered that the deep voiced guy just kicked me yesterday. So, I got out of bed. I felt that my legs were feeling a little better. Still bruised but not sore.

I took a quick shower. Brushed my teeth and washed my face. After a while of contemplating what to do with my legs, I decided that I could apply concealer or wear some high socks.

"High socks would probably roll down.. Okay! Concealer it is." I talked to myself and got my concealer. I covered up the bruises I got from the 'attack' of the bullies.

I walked down the stairs and noticed that Suga wasn't eating yet. But, he had all these food laid out and ha was just stairing at the space in front of him. Maybe watching a fly?

"Oppa! Why aren't you eating? Your food would become cold." I told him. "Oppa? Hello? Suga in the house?" I waved a hand in front of his face.

"Oh! Sumin-ah. When did you come down?" He asked me.

Did he get hit in the head? He was.. you know... absent minded.

"Oppaaaa~" I whined. "Is there something wrong?" I asked, a bit worried about his state.

"I was just thinking." He said.

"You look down." I sat next to him.

"Ani. It's okay." He said. "I'm okay." He added. "Eat. I wouldn't want you to starve. You've got a long day." He said, passing some rice to me.

I ate worringly. But, at least he ate a lot. We finished up our food. Then, going out to head for our school.

We went through the same routine, he dropped me off. I hugged him good bye and wished that he'd stay safe. He smiled and left for the day.

I went directly to my first class, which was Dance. Yes, dance. It was a performing arts school. Why wouldn't there be dance?

By myself, I walked to the practice room on the 2nd floor. Because, the one on the third floor was off limits to some students.

As I walked through the quiet corridor. I became a little paranoid. Maybe because of the incident yesterday. I decided to walk a little faster than my normal pace. I stared at my feet while I did and eventually bumped into someone.

Why do I keep bumping into people? I questioned myself and quickly stood up. I bowed as a sorry and recieved a laugh as a response. Wait.. I knew that laugh!! It was Jungkook's! I looked up to see him smiling brightly.

I got surprised to see him though. So, I just stood there, no words leaving my mouth. He finally spoke up.

"Sumin, are you okay?" He asked.

"Ah~ Ne, I'm really sorry about that." I said. "I was rushing and I didn't look to where I was going." I added.

He just smiled and ruffled my hair.

When he left. I simply took my seat on one of the benches. Waited for the teacher in charge and participated.

At the end of the class. He said that he had the list of passed seniors for the cheerdance.

34. Jeon Jungkook

41. Lee Chan Young

49. Min Sumin

Min Sumin? Sumin.. Min... THAT'S ME!! 

The class started to cheer as we were asked to go in front to get recognized, we smiled at them.

Soon, the class ended and I greeted the teacher.

Before stepping out of the classroom, one of the students handed me a letter and said that it was passed around to get to me. I thanked her and smiled

I opened the folded piece of paper to see that it was from Jungkook.

From: Cookie!

To: Yeppeo Suminnie~ 

Minnie! I'm sorry about the bump earlier. And, I wanted to 

congratulate you for passing the audition. See you there in

practices, Okay? ^^

And, could you please go on a date with me? If you don't to

you don't have to think of it as a date. Oh, we could use it

to celebrate that we passed! Please? If yes, send me a text, okay?

I read the letter and got amused by the fact that we were sitting next to each other and he even had time to write this letter. Poor kookie. I should go, right?

After a while of thinking about Jungkook's date offer. I finally came to a decision and agreed to go with him on a date. So, I texted him to ask him where I should meet up with him.

To: Cookie

From: Yeppeo Suminnie~

Oppa~ Where should I meet up with you?


I got his reply after a while and he replied;

To: Yeppeo Suminnie~

From: Cookie

Oppa will fetch you after class!!

Thank you for accepting~ <3 See you later, Minnie~

Classes went by pretty quickly after than. And, soon it was the end of class. I went out and headed for my last class of the day, which was English.

Our teacher had a hard time speaking in English. Maybe it was the pronunciation of the words that made her struggle. She continued to use her broken english when she taught us the lesson. Soon enough, the bell rang and we said our goodbyes.

I saw Jungkook by the lockers and caught me looking at him.

"You ready to leave yet?" He mouthed and smiled afterwards.

"Ne, We're just being dismissed!" I mouthed in reply and smiled back.

We finally got dismissed. I collected my things and ran over to Jungkook who was waiting patiently near the lockers.

I ran up to him and smiled. "Oppa, let's go?~" I said.

"Ne! Let's go. I have to get you home before 9." He said as he grabbed my hand and we walked to the front gate of the school. He didn't realize that he held my hand until we reached the cafe. As he realized that he holding my hand he quickly let it go. Which caused me to laugh.

We entered and was greeted by the nearest staff. We picked seats near the window in a corner and walked to the table.

I happily plopped myself down on the fluffy chair and Jungkook sat across me. 

We decided to get Mint Chocolate Chip for me and Strawberry for him, and we decided to get an extra vanilla so we can share.

"I'm treating us tonight!" He smiled and left before I can oppose to it.

Oh well. Free food!!

He came back with a tray. He gave me my share of the icecream and we both started to eat.

"I could eat this all my life and never get tired of it." I smiled and laughed.

"We might get diabetes but, I totally agree with you about that." He laughed as well. 

"Or, we'll get really fat and we would have to take turns rolling each other to get to places~" I laughed.

I noticed that his eyes disappeared everytime he would laugh. It was.. cute.

"They see us rollin', They hatin'." He said in a cool way, but still seemed funny.

"Good one, Kookie!!" I laughed.


We finished up eating our icecreams and decided to take a walk near Han River.

We walked to Han River and simply enjoy the breeze.

Jungkook spotted a similar face and told me to follow him. We reached the basketball court and I saw a figure playing basketball.

"JIMIN HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed. The person turned around and gave me a shock.

"Well, who do we have here?" He said annoyingly, bringing his face

closer to mine with a mad expression; causing me to close my eyes in fear.

"I heard you embarrased my girlfriend in Music class."

The other one spoke, in contrast with the other who had a deep

voice, he had a rather high pitched one."

The incident yesterday flashed in my mind.

'Jimin was one of them yesterday...' The thought crossed my mind and I froze in my spot clearly staring at Jimin.

"You..." Jimin stared back at me. I noticed that he started to come closer while dribbling the ball. I got scared when he stopped dribbling and held the ball with his two hands.

I saw his devilish grin and aimed at my head.

What was he up to?

As an answer to my curiosity. He threw the ball accurately and hit me right in my head.

Due to the force excerted to throw the ball. I lost balance and fell to the ground while rubbing the top of my head. It felt like he could have broken my skull if he was nearer. Sounds very exaggerated but, that's how I felt at the moment.

Jungkook, being very clueless of the situation. He ran over to me and helped me stand up.

Luckily, I could stand this time. I had tears threatening to fall and Jungkook noticed that I was on the verge of crying. He felt rage all over his body and glared at Jimin.

"Hyung! What was that for?" He growled.

"To teach that girl a lesson." He answered like had never been friends with Jungkook and glared.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He said, as fury and rage took over him. "Think about your actions, hyung. Sumin didn't even do anything to you." He said before putting my arm around his waist, giving my some support.


We reached home after a while and we were welcomed by a surprised Suga.

He why I had my arm around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook explained that it was because Jimin hit me with a ball and I fell because I was dizzy from the hit.

After hearing the news, Suga quickly ran to the kitchen and got an icepack and handed it to me.

I thanked him with a slight smile and put the icepack to my head.

Suga told me to rest since I got dizzy.

I agreed and gave them both hugs. As I went up the stairs, I wished them a good night.


I washed up and changed into a new set of clothes. Before falling asleep I recieved a text message from Jungkook and Hansol.

To: Min Sumin Princess~

From: My Prince~

Can we please go on a date soon? I can't help but miss my

one and only pretty princess. Hope you had quite a good day today!

I love you, princess. <3

Sleep well and dream of me well baby~

I smiled at the cheesiness of the short message and decided to reply.

To: My prince~

From: Min Sumin Princess~

Where should we go?~ It's a friday anyway! Got no curfew tomorrow~

We can do what ever we want. I can't help but miss you too. <3

I love you too, my prince~ I will only sleep well if you too

dream of me~ Sleep well too, okay? See you tomorrow baby~

I replied, cringing from the cheese in the text. But, Hansol and I were cute like that. I decided to check Jungkook's message as well.

To: Yeppeo Sumin~

From: Cookie~

Sumin~ Thank you for todays date! I had a great time. I hope

that we could do that often~ I'm sorry that you had to

experience that Jimin incident. What happened to you guys and

why is he acting like that towards you.

I explained everything that happened to me and him yesterday and also the incident in Music class the same day as the incident.

Soon enough, I felt sleepy and decided to call it a day. I slept after wishing that tomorrow would be a good day.


  Here's chapter 3 for you guys~ <3

It's a little longer than usual cause it reached 17 subscribers as of

now~ *cries sarangs and glitters* Thank you for supporting me on this

fic~ I promise to try and not to disappoint mah beautiful subbers~ <3

*throws sarangs*

Jalga!~ ^~^

Vote, Subscribe and Comment~