Good Morning, Handsome + Jimin's story + Bullied : PART 1

Falling For The School's Cold Hearted Kingka

The next morning, I woke up and glanced at the clock to see that it was only four o' clock in the morning. I got out of my bed after my eyes adjusted since I just woke up. I went down to cook breakfast for the boys and my parents. I went down the stairs quietly and when I reached the kitchen, I saw Jimin drinking water, sitting down near the counter on one of the barstools.

"Hey, you're awake." I said in a whisper.

"Yeah. But, I usually sleep in until 5:00 but, I couldn't sleep well." He replied.

"You could try to take a nap on the couch. The boys usually sleep very well on it when the sleep over." I said, turning on the light in the dining area and the kitchen.

"I'll try to. But, why are you here?"

"Uhm, it's my house?" I chuckled.

"I mean, it's too early." He explained.

"I'm cooking breakfast." I smiled and appreached the fridge to get a tray of eggs and moved to get packets of instant ramen in the cabinet.

"I didn't know that you knew how to cook." He said.

"Well, there are a lot of things that you don't know about me." I replied.

"Well, I'm just going to have to know more about you then." He said, leaning over the tall counter.

"Let's see." I said and started cracking the eggs into a bowl. I reached for a pan and started to melt butter for the eggs.

"Why butter?" Jimin asked.

"I don't want to use oil for eggs, it's actually healthier than the cooking oil we have here." I nodded, mixing the bowl of eggs.

"Do you need help?" He offered.

HE WANTS TO HELP, GOD IS THIS REAL

"Sure, why not?" I said.

"What can I do?" He asked, walking to the spot beside me.

"Should we cook bacon too or boil water for noodles?" I let him choose.

"You."

DO ME? WHAT. THAT DIRTY KID.

"What?"

"W-water. Boil water." He coughed up.

"Alright then. Go get a pot from the cabinet up there." I said and pointed to the fourth cabinet.

He did what I told him to and filled the pot with water.

"Is this enough?" He asked, showing me the pot of water.

"It is." I nodded while pouring half of the egg mix into the pan.

He laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"You look like a chef and I'm like the annoying new worker who keeps on bothering you with questions." He laughed again.

"Something's wrong with your brain." I told him, occasionally moving the pan to control the fire.

"I'm in- wonderland."

I'M TAKING THIS KID TO THE DOCTOR.

"If you say so, Jimin." I said while trying to move the omelet from the pan onto the cutting board.

"You're not going to use a plate?" He asked.

"I'm cutting it up, okay." I was starting to convince myself to ignore him and looked for a big knife in the third drawer near the stove. I picked up a knife and started to cut up the omelet into bite sized pieces. After cutting them up, I placed them on a plate. I started to melt butter again for the second omelet and checked on the water Jimin was boiling.

"JIMIN IT'S BOILING." I screamed at him while he stared at the air.

"Who's boiling?" He snapped out of his daze.

"No one's boiling. The water's ready." I told him.

"Oh- I'm sorry. I'm sleepy." He apologized and opened the packaging of the ramen, putting the noodles in the boiling water.

"You should sleep." I told him and pushed him away from the stove.

"Good night." He waddled over to the other room.

I continued to melt the butter and poured the egg mix. I waited for the bottom part to harden and moved the pan around to control the heat it was getting. When it was ready, I pushed the omelet to the cutting board but, didn't cut. I rolled up the sides to make the omelet look like an egg roll. Then, I placed it on a separate plate from the other batch.

I placed both plates on top of the tall counter and checked up on the noodles. It was almost good to the eaten so I placed the powder to make the soup and waited for 3 minutes for it to be set.

After the three minutes of waiting I got the (large spoon) and stirred.

I placed the ramen into 5 bowls and placed them on a tray and carried the tray to the dining table. I walked back to the counter and got the two plates left on the counter and set them down on the dining table.

"Come here and eat." I called out for Jimin.

HE DISAPPEARED.

"Jiminnnn." I searched for him and found him sleeping on the couch. He looked peaceful, even though he couldn't sleep well. He at least needed some sleep.

"Jimin." I said, shaking his right shoulder.

No answer.

"Jiiiimin." I tried again.

No answer.

"Jiminnnn." I tried again.

Still no answer.

"OH GOD PARK JIMIN WAKE UP." I screamed while shaking him.

He woke up.

"Why are you mad-" He tried speaking.

"Go eat." I said, pulling in his arm to make him stand.

"You aren't eating?" He asked.

"I-I'm done eating." I lied.

"Alright then." He nodded and stood up, walking to the dining room.

"I'll go wash up and wake Suga up. If you're done, leave your plate in the sink." I said.

I went up to my room, preparing my uniform for the day and washed up. I went out after a couple of minutes and dressed up in my uniform. I went down and saw Jimin and Suga sitting down on the chairs in the dining area.

"Are you guys done eating?" I asked, walking towards them.

"Yeah. We washed the plates for you." Suga smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"Should we get going now?" Jimin asked.

"Yep." Suga nodded.

We went out of the house and walked to school. We reached the school after a while and we said our goodbyes to Suga before he left.

"Big bro! Pick me up after school?" I smiled.

"I can't. But, I'll ask Minji to pick you up." He said.

Jimin coughed.

I'M GOING TO MEET MINJI. OH GOD-

"I'll ask him to call you." He said.

"Alright, bye bye big bro." I smiled and gave him a quick hug.

"Stay safe you two." Suga waved and walked to meet Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok.

"Bye, hyung!" Jimin waved.

"What's your first class?" I asked him, hoping it wasn't Music.

"I have Music this morning."

GREAT UGH

I sighed in my head. "I have Music too." I faked a smile, since I wasn't used to being with him. But, why wasn't he there when I "embarassed" Hyemi.

I didn't want to be seem around with him. But, I didn't have a choice.

"Why are they together?" "Isn't she the one who embarassed Hyemi?" "Ew, look at her." "What a big waste of space."

I heard people whispering around me. I was pretty sure Jimin heard them too. I had a bad feeling about today.

Jimin and I continued to walk to class, while trying to ignore the stares we got. When we got to the classroom, we saw Jungkook sleeping on top of the mini cabinets.

"JUNGKOOKIE! JUNGKOOKDIDI!" Jimin laughed while trying to wake up sleeping Jungkook.

"Boys..." I shaked my head, walking to a seat near the middle-front and hoped to stay away from the boys.

GUESS WHO WAS UNLUCKY... ME

"We are going to have a paired activity today. So, grab a partner and sit together."

"I TAKE S-" Jimin shouted out but, someone cut him off.

"I TAKE JIMIN." Hyemi cut Jimin off, taking her 'boyfriend' away.

"I take Sumin."

WHO-

"Hey!" A smiling Jungkook sat beside me.

"Why did you choose me?" I asked.

"Don't you want me as your partner?" Jungkook pouted.

"It's not like that, okay?" I poked his pout.

"You're a great singer." He smiled.

"Not really... but, thank you." I smiled.

"We're singing together right?"

"Yeah."

"What do you want to sing?"

GOD HE ASKS SO MANY QUESTIONS

"A duet."

"Let's do some." He smiled.

When it was time to perform, the other students went ahead of us- Jimin and Hyemi, Jungkook and I.

When it was Jimin and Hyemi's turn, they sang beautiful.

I knew that it was the song they wrote during the summer.

They started singing but, Hyemi was just mumbling out the lyrics. But, Jungkook was rapping happile in his seat beside me.

IT WAS HIS PART-

She’s my religion, so I can call you shesus
I push aside the fact that you have no boyfriend
When you looked at me, you wrapped around my heart
A normal guy like me doesn’t fit your standards
So I wore a “friend” mask
Hiding my true feelings when I’m next to you
Sliding into the comfortable category
Always high-kicking the blanket at night in frustration
Damn you always entice me 
I can’t control myself because of all of your expressions
Watching you, my head spins
Pool full of beauty and I dive in it
Girl I’m so K.O
You’re like Napoleon, conquering me in an instant
I continued to watch you
Hiding behind a friend image

They started singing the chorus and Jimin danced happily while he sang.

You’re beautiful
Don’t we look good together
I always imagine it like this, you be with me with me

You’re beautiful
What will we be like together
I always imagine it like this, you be with me with me

The start was at dance class, I took interest in you after hearing rumors
But when I saw you I lost my mind, my heart is like a keyboard 
Trying hard to be cool
Not giving you a single glance to protect my ego
But your words hit me like a bowling [ball]
My heart is hit by a strike like a bowling pin
Following the number exchange is an all-night texting session
My feelings for you just keep getting better than better
But I can’t figure out how you feel about me
I hear “She has a boyfriend” 
I guess all girls are the same, all uniform
It’s a one-sided love but it’s still beautiful 

You’re beautiful
Don’t we look good together
I always imagine it like this, you be with me with me

You’re beautiful
What will we be like together
I always imagine it like this, you be with me with me

It was our turn to sing and Jungkook and I walked to the stage then waited for the music to come on.

Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowing
But my feelings for you haven’t changed
Maybe I’m the weird one, I thought
As I struggled by myself

While tossing and turning alone in an empty room
The TV plays reruns of yesterday’s drama
As I hold my phone
That doesn’t ring until I sleep

These days,
It feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
What are we?
I’m confused, don’t be aloof

It feels like we’re lovers,
It seems like we’re lovers but not
Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me
These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I want to open my eyes to your text every morning
I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day
On the weekends, I want to hug you
In front of a lot of people as if I’m showing off

These days,
It feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
These days, I hate hearing
That I’m just like a friend

I don’t like you, don’t like you these days
But I only have you, I only have you
Clearly draw the line for me
Don’t pull out
But confess your love to me

Pretending that we’re just friends,
Acting like we’re lovers, don’t do that
The more I think about it,
I get more curious about your real feelings
Girl you’re so ambiguous,
I can’t do anything or maybe I’m expecting a miracle, lotto
I want a clear sign but I forget when I see your smile

These days,
It feels like you’re mine it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
Don’t just laugh like you don’t know
And stop this now, be real with me

Don’t put me in your heart and look elsewhere
Why don’t you stop acting like you don’t know?
Don’t give excuses that you’re tired
But hurry and tell me, I love you

After our song, the class ended and said our goodbyes to each other and went to different classrooms. I went to my next class which was, Biology.


 

HEEEEEEEEY! ♡

GUESS WHO'S AUDITIONING TOMORROW

ME- :-(

I'M SO SCARED. UGH- BUT, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND

WISH ME LUCK. ♡ IT'S MY LAST CHANCE-

 

ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND I MIGHT POST THE PART TWO OF THIS

CHAPTER MAYBE AFTER THE WEEKEND PASSES. :-)

I LOVE YOU BABIES ♡

STAY LOVELY. ☺

Subscribe!

Comment, Vote and Subscribe. ♡