Why Are You Here?

Falling For The School's Cold Hearted Kingka

The next day I woke up and remembered that I had the boys over and directly went to the bathroom to wash up and dress in casual clothes.

After washing up, I hurried to go downstairs to find Suga and Hansol munching happily on chips I bought the other day.

I happily greeted them a good morning and they greeted back with a smile.

I skipped to the living room to find Seokmin and Wonwoo snuggled up in each others hands. I laughed and called on the other two.

"Oppas! Come here, look at them." I said, laughing. They walked towards the living room and kept on munching on the chips. Hansol reached the living room first.

"I don't know why you're lau- HAHAHA!" He was annoyed but, burst into laughter.

"What's so fun- HAHAHA!" Suga laughed along.

"I told you guys. Well, I'm going to school for a while. I forgot something." I waved goodbye and left to go to school.

-----

I reached school and assumed that only guards were inside since it was a Sunday.

I walked to the top floor where the Visual Arts Theater was located, and entered the classroom. I quickly spotted my book on the table I used and retrieved it.

I went out and saw a figure going inside the dance studio.

'That's weird. I thought that it was only for Bangtan members. Ph well.. Checking won't hurt right?'

After deciding to check the room,  i made my way to the room and entered it quietly.

"Waaah~" Was the only word that could come out of my mouth.

The room was making me speachless. It was completely different from what we had on the 3rd floor.

"Who are you and why are you inside this room?" A familiar voice came from behind me, and I was sure that he could see me because of the mirrors.

"You again?" He said, in a quite furious tone.

I turned around to see my worst nightmare... It was Jimin.

"Oh. Mianhae. I know I'm not supposed to be here. I'll just go." I said and started to make my way around him, trying to get to the door.

To my disappointment, he held my wrist and pulled on it, causing me to turn in my tracks and crash into his chest.

 Not again..

I felt his heartbeat become faster and he froze in his place.

"Didn't I tell you not to bump into me anymore." He said, flustered and quickly let go of my wrist.

"Go." He said.

'Didn't I head for the door a while ago? But, he just held my wrist and pulled me..'

Weird.

I finally made my way out of the room and quickly left the floor and soon the school

-----

I got home and saw Suga and Hansol wearing casual clothes while Suga was holding a basketball.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"We're going to play basketball with the bangtan hyungs!" Hansol beamed happily.

"Minnie, you should go with us~" Seokmin said happily.

"Seokie, you play basketball?" Wonwoo snorted.

"No. I'm not playing. I'm going to sing for you all while you play." Seokmin laughed.

"No no. Singing won't be necessary~" Suga placed his hand on Seokmin's head.

"But- Fine. But, you guys would have to buy me icecream." Seokmin pouted.

"I'M WITH SEOKMIN. I CAN'T PLAY!" I quickly moved to Seokmin's left and nodded.

"Alright then." Suga nodded.

-----

We reached the basketball court near Han River after getting some ice cream and I let out a quiet sigh.

"You..." Jimin stared back at me. I noticed that he started to come closer while

dribbling the ball. I got scared when he stopped dribbling and held the ball with his two

hands. I saw his devilish grin and aimed at my head. What was he up to?

As an answer to my curiosity. He threw the ball accurately and hit me right in my head.

Due to the force excerted to throw the ball. I lost balance and fell to the ground while rubbing the top of my head.

It felt like he could have broken my skull if he was nearer. Sounds very exaggerated but, that's how I felt at the

moment. Jungkook, being very clueless of the situation. He ran over to me and helped me stand up.

Luckily, I could stand this time. I had tears threatening to fall and Jungkook noticed that I was on the verge of

crying. He felt rage all over his body and glared at Jimin. "Hyung! What was that for?" He growled. 

"To teach that girl a lesson." He answered like had never been friends with Jungkook and glared."What

the hell is wrong with you?" He said, as fury and rage took over him. "Think about your actions, hyung. Sumin

didn't even do anything to you." He said before putting my arm around his waist, giving me some support.

 

I remebered the day Jungkook and I went to get some icecream and went to this court, meeting Jimin.

I went to sit with Seokmin near some bleachers and ate our icecream quietly while the boys battled with each other.

Each team started shooting the balls and I noticed that Jimin and Suga were mostly the ones shooting the ball and Hansol along with Jungkook were stealing the ball from the opposite team.

The game went on 'till some of the members were tired. He decided to go home and said goodbye to the other Bangtan members. I spotted Hansol limping at the back and walked up to him.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked.

"I am. But, I'm a little tired." He nodded.

"You're limping. You're not injured, right?" I looked at him, concerned.

"Baby, I'm okay. Don't worry about it." He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.

I nodded as a response and slung his arm on my shoulder to support him and wrapping my arm around his waist.

-----

We reached home and some members stayed for a while to rest and to regain their energy. After a while, only Jungkook, Jimin, Hansol, Suga and I were left.

"Sumin, give me your phone." Suga said and nudged my arm.

"Why?" I asked, getting my phone from my pocket and handing it over to him.

"I'm gonna text someone. Be friends with this person." He whispered.

I watched him type in an unfamiliar number and typed in 'Annyeooooong~ : )'.

"Oppa, who is it?" I asked him, trying to peek at the screen and saw the name of the new contact.

Minji 

I pretended not to see and leaned over him shoulder to see.

"You'll know later!" He said.

Pop! 

Jimin's phone notified him of a message.

"Ah- My mom wants me home. Thank you for today!" He smiled, showing his cute eyesmile.

'Two-faced person.' I thought to myself.

"Hyung! Can we stay over for tonight?" Jungkook plopped himself next to Suga.

"You'll have to sleep on the couch and Hansol on the other." Suga looked at the two.

"Yay! A sleepover~" I cheered.

"I guess that's a yes?" Hansol looked at Suga.

"I'll tell our parents." Suga nodded.

-----

After a while, I excused myself from the living room and went to my room.

I remembered the text Suga sent from my phone and saw Nana as the latest conversation on my phone.

'So he didn't text Jimin after all.' I thought to myself.

I decided to wash up and sent a text to Minji, introducing myself.

-----

[Minji's text Sumin's text]

Oppa! Annyeong~ Suga's little sister, Sumin-imneeda~ c:

I've heard about you, Suminnie~ Your older brother's friend

Minji-imneeda. : )

It's nice to meet you~ Well- vitually~ ^^ I should meet oppa 

in person as well~

It's nice to meet you too~ But, I don't think that we could

meet in person so easily- :(

Why? We can see each other when you hang out with Suga! We'll

be really good friends~ I'll treat you icecream. <3

I live in Busan, Sumin~ It's a bit far from Seoul- I'd love

the treat but, not now~ We can talk more tomorrow, okay? It's

getting late. Get some rest and sleep well. Good night, Sumin~ :)

Aw~ Maybe in the future then? :) Arraseo~ You should also get

some rest now, oppa!~ Good night! ^^

-----

I turned my phone off and went to the living room, wanting to say Good night to Hansol and Jungkook.

Instead, I found Jungkook hugging the pillows while sleeping like a baby. I directed my attention to Hansol who was watching something on his phone. I decided to sneak up to him, but ended up stepping on some chips.

Who even left chips on the floor--

He turned his head in my direction and saw me. I walked to him and lied down on his back. I looked at what he was watching and saw a dance video.

"What were you watching at this hour, baby?" I whispered.

"Choreography~" He smiled, turning his head to the side.

"You should sleep~" I said, still careful not to wake Jungkook up from his peaceful sleep.

He flipped himself, facing me. I slowly turned beet red, due to our current position and covered my face.

"Don't hide~" He chuckled.

"I came to say good night~" I nodded.

"Aww~ You're leaving so soon." He pouted and wrapped his arms around me.

"We have school tomorrow, baby~" I smiled.

"Well, then~ I'll just see you in the morning." He smiled back.

"Good night, Hansol~" I smiled and gave him a small peck which he returned.

"Good night, my princess." He smiled and helped me up.

"I love you~ Sweet dreams." I whispered.

"I love you too and sleep well." He smiled.

-----

I returned to my room and crawled inside my blanket. Then slowly drifted off to sleep.


Annyeoooong. <3

It's been a month since my last update. :(

I'm sorry~ I've been really busy and been writing bit by bit.

Anyhow~ I finally finished the chapter and look who's hereeee!

It's Minji~ Who could guess the real identity of this sweet boy?

Who knows~ It'll be a twist about Minji in the end~ Oops- spoiler. <3

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I appreciate the

messages sent to me~ Saranghaeyo!~ (^~^)

Jalga~

Vote, Comment and Subscribe~

*throws sarangs*