Chapter 8

I Thought Forever Was Real

Joon Myeon was given the stage name Suho by his company and s from the very first day he entered practice. He still remembered the first time he saw all 11 of s. Looking at them in awe as some of them were trainees way before him and also in apprehension as he realised that the group he will debut in will be extremely huge. However, months passed and all 12 of them are thick as thieves - treating each other as brothers. Their group name was decided to be EXO. Suho knew Chorong was becoming extremely popular in the entertainment scene. APink seems to be everywhere - either promoting in music shows or being involved in reality shows as well as dramas and advertisements on the television. s found out about Chorong when he accidentally left his laptop and handphone at home one day. Flustered, he immediately asked Kris to call the members at home to switch his laptop off and to bring his phone with them when they come for practice. Of course s followed his orders but they were not ready to see his laptop background being a picture of him and APink's leader Park Chorong. Luhan, Sehun and Tao looked at the background and looked at each other before shouting, "Yah! A Pink Chorong! With Suho!" Being the nosy brats that they are, they also lighted up Suho's phone and saw another picture of him and Chorong as the lockscreen. Shocked and wanting to know how their member knew Chorong, the three boys immediately got ready and rushed to the dance studio.

"Suho hyung! How do you know A Pink leader, Chorong!" Sehun shouted loudly, the moment he entered the studio. The members in the studio looked at the maknae before looking at Suho. Suho was shocked and blinked at them slowly in a daze, "Huh?" The members started crowding around Suho, wanting to know what's going on. "This, hyung! This!" Sehun said again, shoving his phone at him with the screen lighted up. Looking at his lockscreen, Suho sighed and ruffled his hair. Wanting to take his phone from the maknae, he reached out for it but was deflected by the maknae. "Hyung, tell us first before we give you back your phone!" Tao said, curiously. "Your laptop background is also a picture of you and her!" he said again. Kai looked at Suho and grumbled, "Yah, what's this. How you know her?" Sitting down slowly, Suho sighed and looked up at s. They were all scrambling to sit as though it was a huge story telling session. Suho ruffled his hair again and started speaking softly. "Whatever I tell you, you must not tell anyone okay? It's just between us 12." The members nodded quickly, waiting for him to start. "Chorong and I were bestfriends before we became lovers." He stopped, collecting his thoughts. "BWO?" "YAH JINJJA?" "WAH HYUNG!" came the cries from s. Laughing slightly, Suho said, "Yah, I'm not finished. We were lovers. We've broken up." "Wae?" asked Xiumin. "I broke up with her." "WHAT? You broke up with Park Chorong?" Luhan shouted. Suho looked at the younger and nodded before continuing, "It was my fault of course. I didn't know how to tell her that I got accepted as a trainee and can't talk to her as much and meet her as much due to the rules so I told her that our relationship was a joke, that it was just something that I did because she was a challenge and that I was bored of her. I even told her that I've never once loved her and all the times I've said it were all lies."

The members looked at their leader in disbelief. "That was stupid hyung," Lay said softly. Suho blinked rapidly, trying not to cry while thinking about his girl. "Luhan hyung, isn't she the one that you like in APink?" Sehun suddenly blurted out before looking at the older guiltily and immediately closed his mouth with his hand. Suho narrowed his eyes at Luhan, waiting for an answer but didn't get one. "Ah, let's just continue practicing," Luhan said before standing up and walking towards the stereo. The members looked at their leaders before following Luhan and stood up to practice for their upcoming debut. Kris looked at Suho and saw him looking heatedly at Luhan. Shoving him slightly, Kris said, "Stop it Suho. Don't jump to conclusions besides Chorong don't even know him." Pulling him up, Kris told the members to commence on their practice and for a long time, only the song and the sound of pants can be heard in the studio.


Months flew by and finally April has arrived. Both APink and EXO are busy preparing for their comeback and for EXO, their debut. Woohyung and Chorong are still texting buddies and eventhough there are rumours about them nearly everytime they were seen together in public, none bothered to comment about it as they both know that it's not true. Besides, Chorong has still not forgotten about Joon Myeon. How can she forget him when he was her first boyfriend and she might see him on music shows now? On the day of their debut, all 12 members of EXO are a bundle of nerves. When the news leaked about SM having a new boy group, tons of expectations were heaped on them as they have both Shinee, Super Junior and TVXQ as their company sunbaes. Hearts beating, they entered the stage and did their performance flawlessly. The four minutes they were on stage felt like a lifetime as they get used to the flashing lights and booming music. They lost themselves in the music and worked hard without even realising how fast and how at ease they looked on stage. Chorong who happened to have her day off was watching the music program at her dorm. Holding her breath whenever Joon Myeon, or she should call him Suho now, was shown on screen. "He looks so good," Chorong thought before banishing that thought away.

From: HYUNNIE OPPA 💪
Rong-ah, your boy looks good. Aren't you proud?

From: RONGRONGRONGIE 🙈
Yah oppa! He's not my boy!

From: HYUNNIE OPPA 💪
Whatever you say, Rong-ah! Just be careful okay, you will no doubt bump into him when you start promoting your new song.

From: RONGRONGRONGIE 🙈
Ommo, are you actually worried about me? Aw, oppa! You actually care!

From: HYUNNIE OPPA 💪
Don't think I will always care, Park Chorong! 😜

Smiling slightly at what Woohyun texted her, Chorong switched off the television and contemplated on texting Joon Myeon. Hesitating slightly, her fingers quickly typed a text and she sent it before she could back out. Looking at the message in disbelief, she sighed and hit herself on the forehead. "Ah, pabo Park Chorong pabo!" Looking at her phone again, she just sighed again and got ready to go to the studio for dance practice as their comeback is fast approaching. Ah, she's scared that their promotions will overlap and she might actually see him backstage. Groaning, she just shook her head and said, "Arasso, fighting! He is just a hoobae, Park Chorong! So be professional if you see him!"

All 12 members of EXO were exhausted and immediately lied down in the living room without even having any energy to go to their room. Suho was lying face down on the couch and the other members were either on the floor or on the other couches. Hearing his phone beeping, he immediately looked for his phone only to see it at the other side of the table. Grumbling, he said, "Yah Sehun-ah, look at hyung's phone and only if it's important then you bring it here. Hyung is too lazy to move!" The maknae grumbled lowly before grabbing the leader's phone with sleepy eyes. Looking at the screen, his eyes bugged out and he nearly shouted, "Hyung! Chorong-sunbae texted you!" There it was, a notification from Ronggie Baby 💗 being shown on the screen. Shocked, Suho immediately rushed to the other side and grabbed his phone. The other members, except Luhan who just snorted, looked up in interest from their positions and Tao asked, "Well hyung, what does it say?" Hands shaking, Suho opened the text.

From: Ronggie Baby 💗
Congratulations, Kim Joon Myeon. You've finally debuted. I wish you and EXO all the best and much success.
- Park Chorong.

"Ouch, that's so formal," Kris commented before putting his head back on Tao's lap. Suho mumbled, "No you don't understand. Chorong contacted me after months being quiet. Should I reply?" The other members just shrugged and continued resting, leaving Suho in a predicament. Suho smiled slightly, his heart bloomed in happiness and he kept on rereading her text. Although it sounded cold and formal, Suho still felt good that she at least didn't delete his number from her phone.

From: Joon Myeon
Thank you, Rong-ah. I didn't know you were watching. Can we meet?

Suho sighed and hoped she will say yes. He missed her so much.


Alright I've updated! Whoop whoop! Someone please give me a medal! Anyway I know that APink's comeback doesn't overlap with EXO's debut but damn I want it to be that way in this story so no telling me - Your timeline is all wrong! EXO didn't debut when APink is having their comeback! - because I honestly won't give a .

Anyway guys, so what's up about this whole Kris thing? Wow, the just hit the fan.

Oh, don't forget to subscribe and comment and upvote! The more reviews I get, the happier I am and the faster I (might) update!!!!

xoxo, fitriahz