Chapter 6

I Thought Forever Was Real

A year has passed and APink is celebrating their 1 year anniversary soon. During the past year, they've made their debut, won first on a music program, was nominated as well as won numerous rookie awards and getting extremely popular. The six girls are dubbed 'fairy-dols' and their cute and bubbly concept is a fresh air in the industry amongst the many girl groups who are usually part of a y concept. Their reality show called APink News was loved by many thus it's extended for another season. The girls get busier as they get more popular due to many events and schedules. Chorong is living her dream and she is also learning for her drivers license, something that she is proud of. She's been acting or making cameos in dramas as well as music videos, thus, letting her be close to some of the other idols in the industry.

She just returned from her schedule and was surprised to see the other members crowding around Eunji's laptop. "YAHHH WHY IS THE DORM STILL SO MESSY??" she exclaimed as she looked around the dorm. She immediately went to the kitchen and was horrified to see takeaway bowls instead of proper cooked food. Groaning in exasperation, she went to the living room to see the members still glued to the laptop. Huffing, she stomped towards them and closed the laptop before taking it away. Shouts and screams of protests were heard but quietened down immediately when they saw the annoyance and fury on their leader's face. "Clean. The. Dorm. Now." spat Chorong with gritted teeth. The five girls quickly stood up and went about cleaning the dorm while their leader supervised.

After several hours of cleaning, Eunji took her laptop back and resumed watching whatever she was watching before. The members crowded around her again and watched it together. Curious, Chorong took a peek and saw that it was a video on YouTube titled "EXO's Teaser - April 2012". Not interested, she just walked away to her room and laid on her bed. It has been almost eleven months since Joon Myeon's last text to her and safe to say, she's forgotten completely about the boy who broke her heart due to her packed schedules. However, something in her gut tells her that she will be seeing him soon. The problem is she just don't know where or when and it troubles her. Feeling really exhausted, she dozed off, not even responding to Bomi's calls of dinner. Bomi entered the room to call Chorong when there was no response but she saw the leader sleeping so soundly that she just walked back out. Telling the group that Chorong is sleeping, the girls had dinner quietly before doing their own things. Eunji and Naeun are reading their new drama scripts while Hayoung is busy studying for her music test. Namjoo is lounging around playing with her phone. Bomi borrowed Eunji's laptop and replayed the teaser for SM's new male group as when she saw it with the members just now, she thought one of the boys looked familiar. Watching the teaser carefully, she suddenly gasped and paused the video. The screencap of the paused video showed a handsome guy looking directly at the screen. Bomi was still in shock and was still hanging open. She looked at the male carefully and unconsciously nodded her head as though to say, "Yes it's who I think it is". The only thought that was looming on her mind was, "Chorong-unnie needs to see this."

The dorm was already a noisy and hectic place in the morning the next day as the six girls were busily getting ready. They have a schedule soon and none of them are fully prepared. As always, Chorong was the first one to be ready. Her loud voice was already nagging at the members as she berated them about doing everything at the last-minute. In the van, Bomi was trying unsuccessfully to get Chorong to watch the video as the leader kept on saying that she's not interested in new male idol groups. Bomi scoffed and looked over her shoulder to see her busily texting with Woohyun-sunbae. "Yah unnie, stop texting Woohyun oppa and listen to me!" Bomi whispered but was swatted aside by the leader. Pouting, Bomi looked away and wondered how she is going to make the leader watch the video. "Eyyyy unnie, stop smiling so much while texting!" Naeun and Eunji teased. Chorong looked at them and giggled, "I can't help it! Oppa is so idiotic and he thinks he's so funny!"

APink and Infinite got closer via the reality show 'Birth of A Family'. It was the girls first reality show and they learnt a lot from their sunbaes. However, they also got closer and both groups became good friends. Woohyun is the main vocalist of Infinite and he is close friends with leader Chorong. He asked for her number after the last episode of 'Birth of A Family' and both groups were teasing them then. Although fans ship them and called them "Woorong", nothing is going on between the pair. They're purely good friends and nothing more than that. Besides, Woohyun is the only one who knows about Joon Myeon apart from Bomi. Right now, Woohyun just sent a link to Chorong and told her to watch it as soon as possible. Frowning, Chorong replied.

From: RONGRONGRONGIE 🙈
Is it the new SM male group teaser? Aish, I told Bomi that I'm not interested in any new male group when she wanted to show me the teaser! Can I not watch it? What's so special about it anyway, oppa?!

From: HYUNNIE OPPA 💪
Why are you not interested? Hehehe Rong-ah, this group has 12 members! TWELVE!! Plus the dance is cool so just watch okay?? Will you watch it for me? 

From: RONGRONGRONGIE 🙈
Eyyyyyy, oppa so greasy!!!!! Okay okay I will
watch it soon! How are they going to split the song parts and dance with twelve people?!!?? Omo!

From: HYUNNIE OPPA 💪
How soon is soon? Ah, I don't know but the teaser looks cool! Having so many members is quite cool too! YAHH, OPPA IS NOT GREASY!

From: RONGRONGRONGIE 🙈
Aish arasso oppa, I will watch it when I'm done with schedules. Ahh, the leader must be someone jjang then to control eleven people?! I'm already dying with these five girls hu hu ㅜㅜ Anyway oppa, text you when I'm done with schedules okay!

APink immediately went to their dressing room and got ready for their performances. It's an open concert theme thus they're all dressed comfortably in the same themed stage costumes. After singing four songs, the girls concluded their stage and went to change. Bomi was in a rush as she has vocal training soon while Eunji is going to her first filming for her new drama. The other members piled up in the van after changing and immediately plugged in their music devices while waiting for manager oppa to arrange the necessary transportation for the two members. Chorong was in the process of putting in her earbuds to listen to some music when she remembered the video that Woohyun oppa pointed out. Searching for the YouTube video, Chorong looked out of the van, wondering just what was shown in the video that made her two closest friends act this way. 

Upon reaching the dorm, the four girls plopped on the sofa, exhaustion seeping in. Chorong lazily took her phone and as she've already searched for EXO's teaser on YouTube, she just clicked on the first video that appeared. "Yah wah, this group really has twelve members!! Oh my, it's not a joke! Wonder who the leader is, he must be extremely daebak!" Then, the picture of the leader is being shown. It was a silhouette at first, showing the back view of a male. His hair was cropped short and neat. Slowly, he turned around and at that moment itself, Chorong's heart stopped. The name "SUHO" flashed at the side of the picture. Flustered, Chorong looked at the video again and paused at Suho's introductory teaser again. With a trembling voice, Chorong whispered, "Kim Joon Myeon, we meet again."

From: RONGRONGRONGIE 🙈
Is that why you wanted me to watch the video, oppa? Because you realised that Joon Myeon is one of the members? Ah, we cross paths again.


A/N: Finally, Suho make an appearance!!!' WHOOO! The plot thickens and stay tuned to see how their first meeting after a few years will be. 

Do comment and subscribe and upvote if you don't!!! ❤️❤️❤️