Chapter 7 -New School...

Amazing

*Your P.OV*

**BEEEEEEP** I woke up. SIGH. "Another day of torture." Its been mnths since you changed school. And you do not like the way the students there treat you. Since your close with Infinite.. You did your daily routine and head off to school. *Hell.. Here i come* you thought sarcastically.

*School*

"How can she even come to school looking like that?" You looked at yourself and compared to them. Skirt - Check. Face - Maybe. Bag - Check. *whats wrong? At least i dont look like s wearing skirts showing my underwear, use branded bag and cry when it gets stolen and no heavy makeup. Maybe the have gone crazy?* You thought as you chuckled to yourself. " Look who has gone crazy?" WOW . Coincedence much? You looked up , *F(X)?!?!?!?!?!??* "W-what are y-you doing here?" "wea?dont like us?" you snapped back to reality "huh?oh...ani" you walked pass by them. *Now i want oppa's by me* feeling regret.

*Lunch*

You went into the canteen with your books. Once you stepped inside, your books fell. Everyone turns their attention to you. A tear slid down your face as you ran out." andwae...andwae..he wont do that right?" You could hear WooHyun's voice "~~~~~-ah! its not what you think!" You ran quicker and bumped into some one " "Choseoghamnida" you said while bowing. "Wow? Dont recognize your own cousin?~~~~-ah? have you been cryin?' " ByungHun O-oppa.. uh?ani kwenchana.." " ~~~-ah...it's not what-" WooHyun stopped when he saw you with  L.Joe. "Oppa.." you whispered.. " uh?" he asked with a confused face. "kaja.." you said while pulling his arm to the entrance. "Where?' " I dont know anyewhere-" you were cut by WooHyun pulling your  wrist "LET ME GO! YOU SELFISH JERK. YOU MADE ME CHANGE INTO THIS SCHOOL SO THAT YOU CAN MAKEOUT WITH THE GIRL WHO HUMILIATED ME INFRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL?!" "Oppa, kaja.." you pulled L.joe's hand .. He followed you felling shocked. you never.. i mean NEVER lose temper.

*WooHyun p.o.v*

The student's from the canteen came to watch the ruckus.. I STOOD THERE DUMBFOUNDED.. Watching her pulling her ' oppa' . "Hyung.. You messed up big time. Worse than HoYa hyung.." SungJong said while patting my back.

End of p.o.V>