Chapter 3 - Time to change

Amazing

I liked exercising.No,cross that , I LOVED IT.But istopped ever since umma and appa died. AISH! ~~~~-AH. FOCUS.

*Flashback*

"~~~~--ah" i looked at him as we wre walking back home. "neh oppa?" He stopped " You need to defent youself. Im not gonna' be with you 24hour right?"

You looked dissapointed before you could say anything " But i can help you though.You know ... During my free time.." he said quickly while rubbing the back of his neck when he saw the dissapointed face of mine. "help?ottokea?" you asked again with a clueless face. " You know.. work out , go to the gym?" "yeah...maybe " was all i could reply. We reached the front of my house he was about to go away i tugged onto his arm and hugged him "Gomawo..."

*End of  Flashback.*

I can do this ! HWAITING! I started warming up. And started playing hip-hop on my ipod and plugged the earphones in my ears and started jogging ..

*End of P.O.V*

*Authors P.OV*

He watched he talking to herself and pumping her fist up. He chuckled at her childishness. He remembered the first time we met. She bumped into him and cant stop bowing and apologising. She saw me. But didnt know him. Then he saved her from Luna. After that , they became closer. The more time he spent with her, the more he liked her. He just cant seem to stop thinking abut her. On the day i got to know she liked him, he was happy. No , make that ectastic. Then he saw the way F(X) treated her , he wanted to stand up for her but Block B dindnt want him too. I was about  to run after her but i'll just meet up with her later. During class , i heard girls screaming inthe hallways... It cant be block b coz they're here with me.. I went out and saw WooHyun from Infinite and ~~~~~~. Suddenly he kissed onher cheek. She widen her eyes in suprised and just nodded.I just wished she knew how i felt... 

End of P.O.V

You finished jogging and started  to walk home when you felt someone following you. When you turned around "H-h-how-W-on oppa" your eyes widened in suuprsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chap. comeon.comment. no silent readers pls~! WHAT WILL HAPPEN? JENGJENGJENG. WAIT FOR TO MORROW OKAY? ANNYEONG READERS~!