Chapter 15 - Rapper Jjang day part 1 :D

Amazing

You were getting ready for you day with your favourite Rapper <3 

It was Monday and seems like you were not going to get much time with him. 

Since you SECRETLY made a new spectacle , you wore it when you were walking to school.

As you were walking in school , you were hoping to NOT bump into 4MINUTE .

Thats as if you were lucky, When you entered school , you saw JiYoon Unnie and SungGyu oppa giggling.

"YAH!HYUNG!ARE YOU GOING TO BETRAY WOOGYU ?!" WooHyun Oppa said as he pretend to sob..

Without knowing , my feet automatically headed their way. since it was winter i wore a scarf  to cover my face.

People touught i was a normal nerdy girl that was going to confess to the Kingkas. PFFT. I've seen their dorky side,

No one gonna go on a date with them if they saw it. Let me repeat. NO ONE. :D

"Hey , if you gonna confess or anything.. Hopes up. No one's gonna accept it. Just leave quietly and 

you are not gonaa get your heart broken. Not gonna embaress(A/N : ?) Your nerdy look right? " L said.

I saw DongWoo Oppa by the side alone. Looks like they're either forgot it's his birthday or hidden camera. 

I just walked pass them and went to DongWoo oppa's direction "Saengil Chukae.."  an passed him his favourite candy

that no one else know except for us, We always escape from infinite when we were young.

He saw it and automatically looked at me. "~~~~-ah?" 

I kept walking. "~~~~-AH!! YAH? GONNA IGNORE ME HUH? "

Everyone turned to us. "Aishh. so humiliating." i said as i covered my face .. "Bwoh?isn't happy birthday enough?"

i said as i turned. "~~~~-AH?!?BIRTHDAY?!!?!?!?" INFINITE said as they turned. 

"Duh?what kind of friends are you?pshh." i mumbled the last part. 

"YAH! LEE ~~~~ MANNERS" 4MINUTE SAID AT THE SAME TIME.

"At least i didnt call their friends little sister a NERD AND GET A HEARTBREAK RIGHT? " I joked

"YAH!WHAT DID YOU GUYS SAY TO OUR ~~~~?!?" L said in a joking manner.

"Non of you guys did. Because YOU were the one." isaid casually as i walked away.

"~~~~-ah!!! where did you get that spectacles of yours?! i thought i destroyed them yesterday?" SungJong made a fuss.

I turned around and saw L Oppa rubbing the back of his neck slightly blushing.

I quicky ran to DongWoo Oppa . "Meet me at our secret place after school. dress handsomely arasso?"

"Aren't i alway handsome?" he said as he stuck his nose up.

"Aishh, cocky huh? you are ... dress more than hat then!" i said as i walked away.

"Where are you guys going?" Infinite asked him. 

"On a date with my girlfriend of the day" he said.

"WHO?!?!?!" infinite and 4minute said. 

"You'll see~" he sing-songed walking off to class.

"YAH! HYUNG ! WAIT FOR ME~!" HoYa shouted as he jogged towards DongWoo oppa.