Chapter 13 - hell day,

Amazing

I woke up and went into the toilet an did my things before wearing my uniforms. 

As i went out of the room , i saw INFINITE eating.. AGAIN. *SIGH*

As i pass by SungJongie he gave me that sly smile. I knew somthinf was going to happen.

He swiftly took my nerd spects and broke it. "M-m-my spects" i said still in shock.

I automatically smiled. He kind of knew what i meant. "HYUNG!!!!" He shouted.

"IM ALREADY ON IT!" i heard  SungYeollie shout. 

"What did i go to deserve this.. " you said as you walked out.

I quietly went oout of the house. My precious spectecles, 

http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=purple+nerd+spec&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=H5wj4TnrjG-I-M:&imgrefurl=http://nerdyglasses.net/purple-nerd-glasses&docid=P_ie5AyQIemNZM&imgurl=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OjhmNbyFL._SL1500_.jpg&w=1500&h=750&ei=GOuzTueWGur2mAXyitnwAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=477&vpy=225&dur=370&hovh=159&hovw=318&tx=169&ty=106&sig=105734635721836143939&page=1&tbnh=88&tbnw=176&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

"Hell ... Here i come.." I mutterd sarcastically..

*L.Joes P.O.V*

I waited for ~~~~ outside the school gate with girls all over me. It wasnt meant for boasting. I literally mean it..

"~~~~ NOONA~!!!" I heard Ricky and ChangJo shout. I pushed the girls out of my way.

"Hey baby.. Where have you been?" i said a i slung my hand over ~~~~ shoulder.

She gave me a weird look. "You better act along.. Your dance video is in my hand" i said as i smirked.

"ANI. ITS WITH ME. MEHRONG! :P " Ricky said as he ran away. "AISH THAT KID! YAAAH! " I said as i ran after him.

*ChunJi Hyung.. This is the best plan .. EVER* i said in my mind.

*your p.o.v*

"whats with them?' you muttered under you breath.

"Whats wrong with you? Looks like you came out of the nerd look huh?" Luna said as she smirked.

"Who do you think to make them fight over you?What makes you so special?" she said as she came closer.

"Better choose me the you.. a NERD." she emphasized on the word nerd.

I smirked and pass by her, hitting her shoulder. 

"Who do YOU think you are for yourself to be worth it? With that bitcy attitude.. only a would be with you. 

oh wait.. you already are. no . YOURE the . Chnaging school after sleeping with every guy is school already?

want to leave? go. most of us dont ant you anyway." you said, leaving without a second glance.

I ran to the bathroom after i was out of their sight. Slinding against the empty cubicle queitly thinking..

ow could i do that? Lee ~~~~ your digging your own grave..