The Past , My Savior

Amazing

*YOU P.O.V*

It was when i entered HS when my life turned into a better one . But, i did suffer from bullies , teasings and mean comments.

BEEP~~  "shut up clock!" I turned and " OMO! IT 7AM! 30 MINS! HURRY!" You were in a hurry and went to the bathroom and ashed your face. You hated wearing makeup. Waste of time. By the time you were out of the house it was 7.15am *I better hurry* you thought. You ran with all your might. For a fat girl, you can run 100m in 17sec.* I cant be late fot the first day of school* That's when i bumped into someone,

* That person's P.O.V*

I didn't care if im late or not. I plugged my earphones in my ears and began choosing songs ith my Ipod. Then somebody bumped into me. She fell on the ground . I wanted to help her but she got up and wont stop bowing and saying sorry. I sw that she went to the same school. Weird. The first girl not to cream their heads of when they saw me. I saw she got a cut on her leg. When i was about to say something , she ran of. Must be late for shool. I just kept walking at a normal speed to school.

*END OF P.O,V*

*YOUR P.O.V*

Before i entered school , some people mocked me for wearing my skirt to long * * was what i thought of them. Calling me fat . I didn't care though. USED TO IT. Then i may think i sai it aloud because people around me started to gasp ang a girl came and sai "Bwo? What did you say?""Do i know you?" was my reply. She looked at me , shocked and said " watch out. i saw what you did with zico in the morning. stay away from Block B as well" then she pushed me.

*Block B? Who the hell is Block B ? His name is Zico?* you thought.

On my way to class , i saw the girls . F(X) I think. I was on my way to my desk  when someone purposely tripped me. I fell and all i could was " Im okay"

I went to the girl room and when i came out , a girl said "Trying to act cool huh?" She SLAPPED me. " Thats what you get for messing with F(X)" then i heard someone say " HEY!are you okay " as he ran towards me. The girl smirk and ran away. I looked up and saw it was Zico , My Savior.