The Present.

Amazing

Since then , me and Zico has been friends for a month or so. By then F(X) was already jealous. One day , someone found out a Huge secret. ME having a crush on ZICO. Just then , F(X) approached " Embarrass huh? "I looked at them , holding back my tears and walked out of the school. I mean like how can a nerd be with a kingka? On my way out, random people started pushing me and made me fell. As soon as i got the sight of school out , i ran as fast as i can. Little did i know , my eyes ere already re and swollen from crying. He sa and "~~~~-AH?Kwenchana?" Its was WooHyun , my OVERprotective bestfriend. I looked at him , shocked trying to solve the problem , i lied, "It's not what you think...Umm..i-i fell...uh.yeah i fell." I tried not to look but when i looked into his eye's , it showed hatred in it. "Dont lie, what time is it? You cant be sent home just for falling don. If not why didnt you tell Oppa or your friends?". "Its not like i had friends and like HoWon oppa cares" i said hile rolling my eyes. He looked into my eyes and said " You have me dont you?" You looked at him and smiled sincerely. He suddenly grabbed you han not letting it go . " YA! let me go!" "ya?im older." I bumped into him and looked up "NO.ANDWAE! YOU CANT ! YOU WONT" "Watch me" he smirked and led me into school. Once we entered, no one seemed to look at me since THE woohyun was here. As we passed by students, they keep screaming " INFINITE!WOOHYUN!OPPA YOUR SO HOT!" I caught him smirk and giggled. Then the  atmosphere changed . I looked infront . QUEENKAS. Luna i think came by and said in a VERY squeeky voice " Oppa.. what are you doing here?" while twirling the end of her hair. Then one of them pointed " With that ." I hid behind him and he pulled me to his side exclaiming"everyone listen up!who did this" pointing to my knee. Luna replied " Not us oppa. why would we do such a horrible thing?" He smirked and whipered loud enough for them to hear " Jagi , chamkaman. Arasso? " I looked up , suprised and nodded unconciously . Then he kissed me on the cheek. It felt different. " I know you did this. Im not letting you off . Wait and see." as he pulled me out of school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry for the short chapter, i have no grudge against fx. it seem that they fit the role. thanks for subcribing gumawo. <3