Chapter 5 -Humiliation , The truth and comfortation

Amazing

*BAM* the door flew open. People gave their Attention to them. You tried to sneak out by the front door until you bumped into Someone. You looked up *oh shoot* Infinite and Hoya looked at you. "Oppa.. What are you doing here? " Luna asked them. I took my chance But SungYeol saw me and pulled me back. "Let me go" i said calmly He shook his head. " LEE SEUNGYEOL LET ME GO! " I shouted Pushed his arm away and ran out making people shocked at my sudden Outburst. * Infinite POV* " YA ! LEE ~~~ COME BACK HERE. NOW! " HoYa exploded. He is known as the calmest member but that breaks everything. She came back mumbling " Since when did you care huh HoWon Oppa?? " Making everyone in the hallway made a commotion. No one can Call him HoWon. A tear slid down her cheek as she ran away. "Hey.Looks Who is here. Looking for your girlfriend ?"TaeIl asked. " YA . Pali kaja . Now is not the time " SungGyu said as he headed to the door. WooHyun stared at them "Wait and see. YOu messed with the wrong girl" and left.

*END OF POV*

*YOUR POV*

I ran to the park. The place that Made me calm. I smelled myself and I smelled bad. I looked for my tissue but i had none . Suddenly a handkerchief came out. I saw Zico. " Ya.Kwenchana? " "Yeah.Gomawo. I smell like cake " he chuckled as he wiped off the flour on my face.Our face were so close then, we heard somebody clearing his throat. 

* END OF POV*

*WooHyun's P.O.V*

After we went out , i tried to find her. I knew just the place . The Park. As soon as i reached there i saw a familliar figure with a guy. I stood behind a tree and listened to what they were saying. I got so made after t\seeing their face so close i just happened to clearm y throat. When i saw that i felt... I felt jealous.. 

I grabbed her hand and dragged her home. Outside the house everyone were already waiting for us.

*END OF P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter. more drama will come in the next one . i promise. Hehe. i'll try to put in more parts for F(X) and zico. ^^