Chapter 6 - Change School?

Amazing

*your p.o.v*

You saw infinite. *damn* You tried to walk past them. Someone pulled you shirt . "TTO?!OPPA.U.NEED.TO.STOP.PULLING.MY.SHIRT." You said one by one. word by word. "oh? mian.." SungYeol said rubbing the back of his neck."Umm.. ~~~-ah... we need to discuss something with you.." SungGyu  oppa said.... *hmm?discuss?* you thought.

*in the living room.*

"~~~~-ah.. we were thinking for you.. to... umm." WooHyun stammered. "What?" you said eagerly.." change school...with-" before he could finish the sentence "WHAT? OPPA.. I JUST GOT INTO HIGHSCHOOL FOR A FEW MONTHS AND YOU WANT ME TO TRANSFER?THEY WIL THINK IM A COWARD!"  you said while pacing around the living room. " I know.. Thats why we made the principle let you have all the classes the same as SungJonhgGie.." You sigh.. " Arasso..But. tomorrow im gonna take my things at school. ALONE." You said as you walke up the stairs.

*end of p.o.v*

*HoYa's P.O.V*

I dont feel letting ~~~ go to school alone is .. appropriate.. "WooHyun. Since your her bestfriend, go follow her tommorow" "yes , sir" he beamed. i knew he wanted to. i gave him the opportunity. You dont have any idea ~~~ how much im suffering.

*Next morning*

7.30am i looke at the clock. ~~~ shoul be going. I dailed WooHyun's number "Yeoboseyyo?" he asked. "YAH! WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!? YOU JUST WOKE UP?!" '"huh?what?????!!! im not !!" "no duh~" i said while hanging up. He is no use. I just ened up following her to school. Lets see if it IS the right choice to make her change school.

*end of p.o..v*

*Noone's p.o.v*

She went to school wearing tank top , jeans an her red vans to school with her sweater. Once she entere school, "Well , well ,well.. Look who we have here?" luna an her clones came. " What do you want?" "Ani.nothing. Just stay away from WooHyun Oppa.." she stare at me as she left. I opened my locker an threw everything in the trashcan. " that your leaving" She turned. Zico. "Owh hey.." she said avoiding eye contact. " Hey" he said akwardly. ""Um.. so .. i have to go.." she said while pionting to the door. As she passed by ". WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?" she ignored to the rude comment an the door flew open. "oh?Howon oppa? what are you doing here?" He grabbed her wrist. "let me go" she said struggling. "She said let her go."  forcing the han to let go . HoYa looked at him " Zico, you have no right to interfere with what me and my sister's problem. Remember , she IS going through this because of YOU." he said as he dragged her out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woooo~ they know your his sis. sorry. exams latey. ive been writing for a week . not enough time to finish it. i think ill upload the next chap tomorrow. i mean , today. obsessed ith hoya lately. btw did you know T.O.P media is going to make teen top into a 13 member grp?O_O that . i like them the way the are though,, AISHHH.CHANGJO.