Chapter 4 - Explanation and Humilation

Amazing

*YOUR P.O.V*

H-h-h-ow-w-on O-oppa" i stared at him wide eyed. "Umm..Do you have a second?" We talked as we walked home. He satarted talking " Baboya. I heard what happen . Why didnt you tell me?" I looked away " As if you care" i said under my breath. "But ido care" he muttered hoping i wouldnt hear that. "You care ? As if. You didnt even want to tell everyone im Your sister. Wae? Maybe because you care huh? But WooHyun ... HE cares. HE stood up for ME. IN PUBLIC AND THE WHOLE SCHOOL. You? You would be embaressed with Me around" You said as you ran into the house as he followed behind you.

*END OF P.O.V*

*AUTHORS P.O.V*

Someone was watching you guys. Takng a picture of you crying and running into the house. ** she thought as she took the pictures. *not so good aren't you?* She smirked while walking away.

*END OF P.O.V*

*YOUR P.O.V*

I went into the  house , crying when my phone rang. O-OH. it was WooHyun oppa. I picked up the phone trying to sound as normal as possible "hello?"

"Hey! ~~~~~-ah , are you free tomorrow morning ?" I thought about it " I guess.." "Arasso, see you tomorrow at 5 outside you house" You smile "Neh.." as you hung up.

-Next morning-

your alarm woke you up at 4. *Better early than late.* You dragged your feet to the toilet and wore thights and singlet.*4.50* better get warm up. I played a hip-hop song while waiting for WooHyun. But since he was late i stated to jog first. *30 mins later* WooHyun came panting and said sorry. You had just finished by then. "Kwenchana" was all you said and went back in.

*breakfast*

You went to the kitchen and saw INFINITE. You bowed slightly and went out the door, You lost your appetite just looking at HoYa. 

*IN THE KITCHEN*

"Whats wrong with her. She would usually be happy if we came" SungJong asked HoYa. HoYa just looked at him and shrugged his shoulder.

*At School*

As you entered school, everyone stared at you. You  even heard them say , and ect, When you came to your locker , you opened it and pictures of you and HoYa dropped onto the floor. The picture of you entering the house with HoYa following behind. *No ... This cant happen..* You cam back to your senses when students threw eggs and flour at you. You ignored it but then *BAM* the door flew opend and everyone gasped in shock.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg! who is it? this is my last post 4 today. Gonna post early tomorrow so pls anticipate arasso? comment!