Bath Time Mishap

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung fidgeted as he took a seat on his bed. Siwon removed his jacket and looked around the room. There was something he'd been meaning to say but he was too self conscious to say it outloud. Ryeowook had enough practice and pushed the prince to just frank with it, and so he and the other servants were at the opposite end of the hall while the two princes talked.

Yesung had no idea what to talk about as the other simply looked around the room, picking up one book then putting it back after reading the first page.

“Is there anything you like to do in your spare time?”Yesung asked breaking the silence.

“are you asking me something personal?”Siwon asked in surprise and the older nodded”um...well, I like to be outside mostly. I like riding horses and reading”

“What type of books do you read?”Yesung continued, liking how he got back normal responses unlike the ones he got from Kyuhyun & Ryeowook. Kyuhyun’s responses were fighting with other guards, watching Yesung undress, talking to Kibum and sneaking out to town to drink.

Yesung and Ryeowook scolded him for his responses and enhanced the bars on Yesung’s bedroom and bathroom windows so he couldn’t try to look in on the prince bathing or changing...

Ryeowook was more normal in his answers but there was a difference in his responses and Siwon’s. Ryeowook liked to spend his free time writing songs and sitting out in the garden, thinking about his future as head chamberlain for all servants. Yesung was worried that Ryeowook was still bothered by the other servants who used to pick on him...

“What do you like to do?”Siwon asked as he picked up another book, he read more than just the first page this time.

“I like reading”Yesung said and Siwon chuckled”obvious answer, but I also like spending time with Kibum. I haven’t been outside the kingdom much because my mother is afraid I’ll be struck dead the first step outside the gates”

“I see...I’ve never been treated like that even when I was younger, mostly because I was the oldest and my parents were pretty careless with me”Siwon shrugged”when Henry and Sungmin came around, they started coming to their sense about parenting”

“My parents are too obsessed with parenting, I’ve been stuck in the palace since I was born. I only ever left when I used to see someone a long time ago...he was the only one my parents trusted at the time”

“I see...was he also the a prince that your parents set you up with?”Siwon asked.

Yesung sighed”I’m still not completely comfortable talking about it but you should know. As you know I was engaged before but it didn’t work out...after that I didn’t want to get married again...I felt like I couldn’t trust another person with my heart”

“Did you feel betrayed?”Siwon asked and Yesung nodded”I had someone like that once, except the person was a woman my parents knew. She was a conniving little fox...she had been seeing someone else while we were engaged and ended up marrying him while I thought I’d found the one...but I got over it three years later, I focused on battling instead of love”

Yesung sighed again, his nerves about his real objective behind asking Siwon to visit was bothering him again. This talk about their past wasn’t exactly comfortable either.

“I feel nervous for some reason”Yesung muttered to himself, though he didn’t realize that he said it outloud and when he did he quickly looked up.

“I can see”Siwon chuckled but waved his hand”it’s alright, you don’t need to make yourself uncomfortable by talking about your past”

"Siwon"

The younger prince looked up in surprise at the older calling him by his name. No formalities or closeness at all, just in addressing him to attention.

"Yes?"

Yesung looked away"there's...this...event that I was invited to...would you like to go with me...? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to..."

"What kind of event?"Siwon asked taking one book off a shelf and opened it"is it another ball? Or a banquet perhaps?"

"It's a banquet...event"Yesung nodded”it’s for a celebration that my parents are sending me to represent in”

"Is it here?"

"No...it actually away"Yesung answered honestly"my parents are making Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and a couple other guards attend with me as well... I just thought they’d lighten the security if I asked you to go“

"Your safety does come first"Siwon nodded then smile"I'd be happy to go...but I don’t know if your parents are willing to change the number in guards"

Yesung blushed as Siwon gave a bigger smile"oh...alright then, Ryeowook will fill you in the details...I'm not very good at explaining things"

"It's okay. Mind if I borrow a couple of books from you?"Siwon asked”I saw a few interesting ones here on this shelf”

"Sure, I've read all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter