Plans & Schemes

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Marry? They want me to marry that guy? I swear they’ve lost their minds”Yesung asked and nearly tripped over his own feet"oh!"
 

“Yesung maybe you should sit, you’ve been pacing since you woke up...it’s almost mid-morning”Ryeowook murmured and Yesung sighed.
 

“How could they discuss this without talking to me? I’m a victim! Though that other guy would be a victim too...but I couldn't care less about him. He’d probably agree to this absurd idea”Yesung said making a face and shivered" I can’t allow this”
 

“Master please sit, you’re making me worry”Ryeowook said and Yesung nodded but seemed to ignore him again.
 

The crown prince had canceled or postponed all activities and duties he had planned for a week so he could have time to think about how to prevent this marriage from going any further. Right now it was just an idea so he still had a chance to think of something. But what would work again both parents? The odds of canceling the arrangement seemed highly unlikely.
 

“Wookie can you get me some water?”Yesung asked as he sat at his desk. The weariness of pacing was finally getting to him and his head was starting to hurt from thinking about such a ridiculous proposal. This was the most intriguing and shocking one he's received since he became of marrying age.
 

“Of course”Ryeowook bowed and hurried to fetch the water.
 

“What am I going to do?”Yesung groaned burying his face in his small hands, really not wanting to think about it but he had to.
 

“Do about what?”an all familiar husky voice murmured.
 

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun where were you last night?”Yesung asked glaring at him and the young guard simply shrugged”You know if you keep ignoring your duties to protect me I’ll have you beheaded”
 

“Yeah yeah”Kyuhyun muttered waving a hand at the prince ”I’ll stay with you from now on, is that good? I had family issues yesterday so I told another guard to watch you”
 

“From now until I say, you can’t leave my side. I’ll need your protection if they ever come back to see my parents…”Yesung said making a face"which I'm pretty sure they will...."
 

“Here’s your water Yesu-...M-master”Ryeowook announced nervously when he saw the other in the room beside the prince.
 

“Thank you Wookie”Yesung smiled and immediately drained the cup“...Kyu be on the look out for a tall man, he goes by the name of Siwon. Keep him away from me until I get this problem solved”
 

“Yes Your Highness”Kyuhyun murmured and blinked”Where are you going?”
 

“I’m going out to the garden to think and pace some more, of course you’re coming with me Kyu. Wookie you can take the day off”Yesung said and Kyuhyun sighed but nodded”Don’t expect us back early”
 

Ryeowook frowned, if he had the day off where was he going to go? He had no family to go to....so he decided to stay in Yesung's room to clean and organize the books that had been thrown about the room in the prince's short tantrum as soon as he woke up. Ryeowook could only hope his master doesn't hate the other prince too much since he seemed to only want to be friends. He could see that even from a distance.

 

-----


 

"How could you say something like that?"Siwon gasped.
 

It was almost noon and Siwon was about to headed over to King Kangin's palace to visit the crown prince and his brother. He felt like he should tell them a little more about his family so they could become closer. That was until Heechul warned him about the crown prince being angry and probably not wanting to see them. Hangeng explained that Yesung was upset upon hearing about their arranged marriage.
 

"your mother suggested the arrangement first"King Geng shrugged.
 

"Mother! Didn't you think of how the Crown prince would feel? What if he thinks I'm awful or that you're after their kingdom"Siwon asked demandingly "I was going to be friends with him like ‘uncle’ Joong said...instead you...said that...oh Lord..."
 

"Master!"Donghae cried as he steadied the tall man who had begun to sway, his legs feeling weak from the shock.
 

"Don't worry too much Siwon" Heechul snapped"that little prince of theirs will like you, I guarantee it"
 

"But not right now, getting close to him is best so you would be comfortable "Hangeng murmured calmly"but it will be difficult after hearing he is going to be engaged to you..."
 

Siwon sighed in frustration and left the big room to get some fresh air, Donghae trailing behind him. He didn’t know what to think, of course according to his uncle's suggestion he wanted to try and befriend the crown prince. He didn't think his parents meant to be friendly that way...
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter