A Happily Abnormal Day

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be careful, this is hot"Yesung murmured as he put the fresh baked biscuits on the kitchen counter. He carefully placed the pan onto the counter to check on the other baking goods.

"Thank you for the warning"Siwon said in surprise. Yesung was acting very strange since he woke up this morning...he seemed more nicer toward him. What happened? Did the nightmare give him a change of heart or was he simply trying to get his mind off the dream? Siwon was sure it was the latter.

"Break time!"Ryeowook called. He set up a small couple table filled with delicious looking snacks for the two princes"I made something quick so you can go back to baking once you're done"

"Thank you Wookie, but when did you make these? I didn't see you in the kitchen at all"Yesung said.

"That's because I made these ahead of time. They're something that won't become expired easily. Enjoy!"Ryeowook smiled and left the kitchen with a bow. 

Yesung elbowed his cooking partner"lets take our break now then"

"S-sure"Siwon nodded as the older pulled him by the arm to their table.

"Kyuhyun"Ryeowook whispered as he left the kitchen. The guard was lounging outside the kitchen still trying to digest the book he's been reading for over a year. It's making him more frustrated with every page he reads but for some reason he can't give up...yet. Like there was a special reason Yesung gave him the book.

"What?"Kyuhyun muttered. He didn't glance up from the book"unless someone got burnt or cut I'm not moving"

"You don't have to, you jerk"Ryeowook said and stuck his tongue out at the guard"don't you think our master is acting kind of...strange today?"

"How so?"Kyuhyun asked and put down his book"I need a break anyway. Tell me what's on your mind servant boy"

"Yesung, I mean Prince Yesung has been nothing but nice toward Prince Siwon all morning"Ryeowook said with wide eyes"he's usually cold toward him...but now I don't know why he's being so kind to Siwon"

"Sounds like he's just keeping himself busy"Kyuhyun shrugged"his nightmare seemed to scare him that much, he even woke up with a cold"

"True...but Siwon doesn't seem to be enjoying Yesu- our master's nice gestures. He seems rather surprised very time"Ryeowook murmured"but every now and then I see him smiling like a fool"

"That's because Siwon likes Yesung like he's suppose to"Kyuhyun hissed"now stop saying on them, you'll spoil their moments or whatever"

"Fine"Ryeowook pouted. He had nothing to do since Siwon was the one telling Yesung the recipes for various kinds of bread and cakes. He didn't even need Ryeowook around to help him. It was always and only Siwon.

"Why are you so bothered by them anyway? Isn't it a good thing you're not needed? They need time to get along"Kyuhyun said and reached for him book again"after all they're wedding isn't too far from now"

"I'm not...bothered by them. I just feel bored not helping that's all"Ryeowook shrugged and sat beside Kyuhyun on the bench.

"Is that so?"

"Yes"

"Then why do you keep reporting everything they do to me? I don't particularly care unless someone gets hurt or if Siwon starts acting like a ert toward Yesung"Kyuhyun said and rose an eyebrow at the servant"why are you all fidgety all of a sudden? 

"N-no reason"Ryeowook mumbled"I'm just eager to bake too but I don't want to go in there. They're so close now and nice to each other, I feel left out"

"Are you jealous of them Kim Ryeowook?"Kyuhyun asked with a grin.

"No! Why would you say that?"Ryeowook asked looking away.

"You're acting really strange yourself today, servant boy"Kyuhyun laughed.

"Yah, I'm older than you! Stop calling me servant boy"Ryeowook retorted and pouted"you should respect your hyung"

"It doesn't matter if you're my dongsaeng or hyung, I talk informally to everyone"Kyuhyun smirked"both of the young princes do not particularly mind either, so you should get use to it. Tsk you should've been use to it by now, we've been working together for two years"

"I haven't and probably won't ever get use to you and your habits"Ryeowook huffed"why do you call the prince by his first name?"

"It's always been that way since I first came here. He doesn't care much so it sort of just stayed as our thing...oh but things were a lot different back in the day. He wasn't as uptight as now"Kyuhyun sighed with a smile.

"He's not uptight...he's just...having a hard time"Reowook said.

"You like the prince don't you Ryeowook?"Kyuhyun said suddenly"that's why you're acting jealous and upset today"

Ryeowook's face suddenly turned a deep red"no! Of course not! He's my master and I'm just his servant. There's nothing more to it"

"You can't fool me Ryeowook"Kyuhyun said narrowing his eyes"I know you two use to have a thing going, but that was before Siwon came along am I right? Tch, I can't believe you guys assumed I wouldn't notice"

"We didn't have a thing!"Ryeowook whispered"we just thought of each other as friends that's all because we were going through a lot at the time. But now that it's calm I'm just his servant"

"Lying to me is ineffective servant boy"Kyuhyun snickered and stood up"anyway, I'll go see how the betrothed couple is doing. Try not to throw a tantrum from your jealousy alright?"

"I'm not jealous!"Ryeowook cried, though it was obvious to Kyuhyun the older was lying.

"Sure sure"Kyuhyun chuckled and entered the kitchen, his eyes widened at the scene"what's going on in here?!"

Yesung was in Siwon's arms as if they were passionately embracing. For a few heartbeats the couple stared in shock at the guard barging in before they reacted. The older scrambled out of Siwon's arms before they both faced Kyuhyun with crimson cheeks.

"I just slipped on spilled oil and Siwon caught me, that's it"Yesung explained timidly.

"It didn't look like it"Kyuhyun muttered.

"That's how it was"Siwon said and Yesung nodded"er I have to ask His Majesties about something. I will return shortly, please continue baking Yesung...ah"

Yesung smiled and nodded. Siwon looked at the guard once more before leaving, Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at his master.

"Why is he calling you Yesung-ah all of a sudden?"Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter