Suddenly-

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun and Yesung became close friends, as they were when they were children. Kibum was not around often because of his military training and other businesses in that area. He and his father were often not home, so it was just Leeteuk, Yesung and Seunghyun who came to visit whenever he had time.

“What do you want to do today?”Yesung asked as soon as Seunghyun got off his carriage”Kibum is still out, this time with our father. They’re suppose to return today”

“Oh really? ....where is your bodyguard?”Seunghyun asked. He was always with them even if he was quiet or lively,Seunghyun didn’t want him with them.

“Here”Kyuhyun murmured with a smirk as he emerged from behind the pillar Yesung was standing in front of”where are we going today my good prince?”

“I was thinking of going horseback riding since Yesung hasn’t had the chance. Because it was someone’s fault our horses ran off and left us in the woods”Seunghyun said and glared at the lanky guard.

“I’m sorry, but if I hadn’t done anything my master would’ve been stuck with an arrow”Kyuhyun said, calmly though he was angry. He noticed the other prince was starting to treat his master differently...more delicately, and he was always trying to get him alone. Call him overprotective but he couldn't help but notice how suspicious the other prince was being toward Yesung.

“Yes, yes you saved my life and I’m thankful but I want to actually ride the horse this time, not your back”Yesung said crossing his arms over his chest and Kyuhyun chuckled”You didn’t have to carry me you know, I’m not a woman”

“Oh but I wanted to carry you”Kyuhyun said with a mischievous smile and leaned toward Yesung suggestively. Seunghyun pushed him away immediately.

“What gives you the right to talk like that?”Seunghyun asked the guard”He’s your master, you can’t talk like that to him”

“What right do I have?”Kyuhyun asked, now grinning. He pulled Yesung into a side hug and smirked”We sleep together”

It took a few seconds before Yesung understood and processed what Kyuhyun said...and how...awkward it sounded. Seunghyun's eyes widened in surprise and gritted his teeth. There was no way Yesung would ever, not the way the guard seemed to be implying.

Yesung blushed punching the guard”Kyuhyun! That sounds...strange”

“It’s true isn’t it?”Kyuhyun said nonchalantly and smiled when he saw Seunghyun form fists at his side.

Yesung stepped away from Kyuhyun”You sleep in my room because it’s your duty to protect my life, but the way you said it sounds...misleading. Don’t say that again. Especially around my family or the officials"

Kyuhyun bowed deeply"Yes your Highness”

Seunghyun continued to glare at the guard but didn’t say anything. The atmosphere turned tense as they glared at each other, the intensity seeming to only increase. Yesung chuckled nervously and ordered Kyuhyun to get him some water. When the guard was gone, Seunghyun sighed running a hand through his black hair.

"Why is he so irritating every time he opens his mouth?"Seunghyun asked”He always seems to be doing that just to make me angry”

"I'm sorry about him, he usually doesn't act that way in front of others"Yesung mumbled feeling embarrassed.

Though there was something that got his attention, what did Seunghyun mean when he said Kyuhyun angered him? Kyuhyun usually only tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter