Questions But No Answers

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Long time no see"the tall man smiled"hey Sungie"

“Who are you to call the crown prince like that?”Siwon demanded”I’ve never seen you before”

Siwon gently pushed Yesung behind him for safety reasons since the stranger looked more on the suspicious side than the rest of the guests. Though he was in masquerade attire, it didn't change the cold eyes he had.

“Siwon…”Yesung murmured shaking his head”Don’t...”

“And who are you to say that?”The man asked spitefully”You seem to be a little rude don’t you think? I just came to see him”

The man nodded to Yesung.

Siwon raised a brow”I don’t think he knows you”

“I beg to differ, we have quite a long history”The man chuckled and stepped closer to them, Siwon looked around for Donghae but he was nowhere to be found.

“W-who are you sir?”Yesung asked quietly. His hands trembled at the sight of the tall, elegant looking man. There was something about him that made him feel so happy yet he was scared because he didn’t know anything about the man. Why was he happy to see the man whom he’s never seen before in his life?

“You know me Yesung, it’s just been a long time since we’ve talked”The man smiled at him”I’m sorry I came to talk to you so late”

“Yesung?”Siwon asked. He could feel the older trembling behind him”What’s wrong?”

The man frowned and moved closer out of concern, Siwon blocked his path and turned away to look at Yesung.The older was staring at nothing in particular and was pale.

“I-I need to go see Kyuhyun…”Yesung whispered, backing away from the two men a few steps.

Siwon nodded then looked at the other man”Sir…”

Siwon started through the crowd but noticed Yesung wasn’t following him. He turned back and took the frozen prince’s hand making his way through the crowd to the nearest exit. The man chuckled in disbelief and threw away his mask.

“I’m shock you ran from me Sungie, but I’m not letting you go that easily”He smirked.

 

- - -


"Are you okay?"Siwon asked.

They retreated to Yesung's private garden, where Ryeowook and Donghae were talking. They hid behind a big shrub not wanting to be in trouble for being in the garden without permission. They gaped when they saw Yesung and Siwon holding hands.

"I'm fine"Yesung nodded"it's...he just he reminded me of someone I used to know"

"Do you not know him? He seemed to be rather close to you"Siwon said sternly. He didn't like the way the man acted smug about something while he and Yesung were clueless.

"I don't know him"Yesung muttered and took his hand out of Siwon's" he's probably one of those men who try to act close to me to help themselves gain face. I don't know him...um...thank you for being there. I don't think I would've walked away... if I were alone..."

"Is the memory that painful?"Siwon asked.

Yesung didn't say anything, his mouth went dry. Ryeowook and Donghae looked at each other, neither knew why Yesung was acting depressed and shocked all of a sudden. They could only guess the reason.

"Yesung I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked"Siwon murmured putting a hand on Yesung shoulder.

"It's fine"Yesung whispered looking at his feet, Siwon couldn't see the tears but he could hear it in Yesung's voice"I just...he just reminds me a lot of him...to much"

"Yesung don't think about it"Siwon said calmly and slowly pulled the older toward him.

"I can't help it...I miss him so much"Yesung said and looked at Siwon"I'm sorry for saying this..."

Ryeowook, Donghae and Siwon's eyes widened....the strong looking and stoic prince...was crying. He looked like a sad and frightened child. Without thinking Yesung closed his eyes, the tears falling down his cheek.

Ryeowook and Donghae's jaw dropped. They peeked through the leaves and saw as Siwon wrapped his arms around the older. Yesung's sobs grew louder and Siwon patted his back telling him it was okay, that the man Yesung seemed to remember was nothing like the mysterious man they met earlier.

After an hour or two of talking in the garden Siwon escorted Yesung to his quarters Ryeowook and Donghae secretly followed them. They stopped following to give their masters some privacy, though they were giggling the whole time about what they thought was going on.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that"Yesung murmured quietly, trying to regain his stern expression. His puffy eyes, pout and nose red didn't help though, Siwon smiled at the sight. Like a child who'd just thrown a tantrum, Yesung looked adorable.

"It's fine...if you need to talk it out I'm here for you...I hope you feel better soon"Siwon mumbled shyly"...um..goodnight and see you tomorrow"

Yesung stared with wide eyes as he watched the younger run off. Siwon didn't stop running until he thought he was at a safe distance, then he ran into a smirking Donghae and a giggling Ryeowook. They were both giving him sly smiles.

"I'm so proud of you"Donghae grinned crossing his arms over his chest.

Siwon's heart skipped a beat out of fear"I don't know what you're talking about"

"We saw it all"Ryeowook laughed behind his hand.

"What do you mean? Are you talking about the..."Siwon couldn't finish.

"Yup the hug"Donghae laughed then gasped"why...was there more that you two did when we stopped following you guys?"

"Not at all"a different voice said"otherwise I would've seen it"

Kyuhyun made an emphasis on the 'seen' because he happened to see Siwon saying something to Yesung before running away like a little kid. Kyuhyun of course didn't say anything to embarrass his master, and went to followed Siwon instead.

"Kyu!"Ryeowook smiled"thank goodness you're back, our master is having problems. There's a tallish man I saw earlier, he kept asking me for Yesung...and I guess he's causing some problems for Yesung, he even cried"

Kyuhyun's eyes widened"he cried? Why?"

"That weird man was being a nuisance and triggered a painful memory of some sort from the prince and caused him to break down"Siwon interjected"this happened not too long ago, I'm sure the man is still here somewhere"

"Mind showing me this 'strange man' so I can keep tabs on him?"Kyuhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter