Tea Time

Hate U, Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the night preceded, Seunghyun watched the happy couple receive the blessings of the government officials, elders and the people. He watched them laugh gleefully beside their parents as they linked arms.

"Sir I think it's best we leave...you don't look too happy"Daesung said and Seunghyun sighed"I'm sure everyone back home is worried about you since you left without notice"

Seunghyun nodded silently. He'll have to explain next time.

---

"C-can you let go?"Yesung asked trying to inch away from the close contact the taller male was giving him.

Siwon looked at the older and chuckled"no I can't. Your parents and my parents are expecting us to be close since we're a couple now, we should give them something to see as proof"

"Couldn't you have chosen something less intimate? This is very uncomfortable and embarrassing"Yesung glared as he tried to take the other's hand off his waist.

"How about this?"Siwon asked removing his arm from around the older's waist and took the small hand in his instead"is this better?"

Yesung looked away trying not to blush"I-I can deal with it"

Siwon smiled. Yesung had changed drastically since their engagement announcement yesterday night, their parents were being a little impatient with the wedding despite them getting engaged the night before. Now Yesung and Siwon only had two months until they were to be wedded to each other instead of the original idea of four months. Of course the environment around both princes have become very awkward, however Yesung is trying his best to make things more comfortable despite not wanting to get married.

"I need to talk to Zhou Mi about something…”Yesung said and Siwon smirked”I’m serious”

“Then I’ll go with you”Siwon murmured but the older glared at him.

Yesung was about to object when he saw his father walking in their direction. He stood taller and bowed with a smile as if they were simply enjoying a walk together.

“Hello father”Yesung greeted.

“How are you my two love birds?”the King asked jokingly.

Yesung blushed”we’re fine father, we were just about to go talk to Zhou Mi about the wedding…”

Kangin smiled”I see! I’m going over to meet with Siwon’s parents, don’t take too long and come sit with us for tea”

Siwon and Yesung nodded and bowed as Kangin happily continued on his way to the main dining room where the parents seemed to have gathered.

“I guess we’re going together then”Yesung sighed and Siwon smiled”are you genuinely happy you’re holding my hand? In all honesty, I feel very awkward”

Siwon dropped the older’s hand gently”I was just doing that because I saw your father walking toward us. I’m sorry if I make you uncomfortable”

“N-no I’m fine, you...just don’t overdo the skinship”Yesung murmured”but thank you for taking care of the situation calmly”

They continued walking together down the long hall and onward to Zhou Mi’s room which was located across the courtyard from Yesung’s room. Siwon stood still, anxiously as Yesung knocked on the door.

“He’s become more than just a servant to me, he’s more of a friend and so he has enough respect from me that I knock first”Yesung explained.

“I don’t have a friend like that yet”Siwon frowned”I have a friend but he’s a little mean and always teases me about everything...especially the wedding”

“I see. Kyuhyun is like that too but I wouldn’t consider him a real friend, he’s more of an enemy I like?”Yesung said and shrugged”It’s complicated to explain how I feel about that man”

“I see”Siwon nodded.

Just then the door opened and a smiling Zhou Mi appeared”Your Highnesses, what might be the occasion you visit me personally?”

“Just let us in Mimi”Yesung said and Zhou Mi nodded stepping aside allowing the two princes to walk past and enter his room.

It was a rather large room with tables and wooden statues that Zhou Mi practiced designing clothes on. There was one model he liked the most and there was the Yesung ‘model’ he used when he wasn’t fitting the prince himself.

“Hold on! I can’t let you guys see this!”Zhou Mi yelled and threw a sheet of fabric at the princes to conceal their visions and tried to hide his current projects from them.

“Yah”Yesung grumbled but didn’t attempt to remove the fabric”did you make a mistake on our clothes or do you want to keep it a surprise?”

“Both”Zhou Mi said as he frantically running around to conceal whatever plans he was working on for the wedding”okay now you can make yourself at home”

Siwon pulled off the sheet off both him and Yesung and they looked around. Zhou Mi was standing in front of them breathing hard and looking disoriented, his glasses halfway down the bride of his broad nose.

“We won’t pry into anything, we just want to know how everything is going”Yesung said as he and Siwon sat on the loveseat and Zhou Mi on his chair by his desk.

“I am w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter