Chapter 6

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello!!! sorry to make you wait a long time.

I'm really busy lately. I hope you guys are still waiting for this story with enthusiasm. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Because she's pregnant ..."

That sentence continued  replay in Heyoung's head, heyoung suddenly felt dizzy, many questions haunted her mind. Kris stared heyoung worried because heyoung only silent without giving any reaction.

"Please tell me again ..." she muttered , tried to convince herself.

"Hyejung ... she's pregnant. Child of Suho. It has been almost 10 weeks. "Kris said while holding Heyoung's hands.

"Is that the reason of their marriage?"

"No, no one knows about this, including Suho. Hyejung said her condition a few days ago. " Kris explained.

"I know her situation was not good , I also felt sorry for her ...."

"That's why I decided to accommodate her into my house for a while, until her psychological condition and her company's stable."

"But .... should it be you? I mean .... you know ... you and she is an ex. And ... and she's pregnant. I just don't want anyone else to know about it and talk about something about you. "

"I know your feelings, I know our marriage is coming soon, I'm not going to make our wedding plans fall apart. I promise you all will be fine. I'm just going to accommodate hyejung for a while. Believe me. I just need your approval. "

Kris and heyoung stared at each other. Honestly heyoung still feel the weight given her permission, but Kris persuade her and make her heart softened.

"Well ... I believe you."  heyoung said with a sigh.

"Thank you heyoung."  he said , hugging heyoung.

***

Kris stopped his car in front of an office, it was park's company. Today held an important meeting for shareholders and company executives to determine the fate of the company Park. Kris accompany Hyejung to attend the meeting.

"Are you ready?"  Kris asked staring at hyejung.

Hyejung just silent, only a small nod.

Since the accident hyejung become more quiet and introverted, her face was pale and thin.

Hyejung and Kris walked together to the meeting room. Hyejung about to open the door of the meeting room with doubt. It seemed the fear in her face.

"Hyejung, look at me." . hyejung gazed kris with hesitantly .

  "Don't be afraid. I'm here, I'll support you. "

 kris raised hyejung's spirit and courage. Hyejung opened the door and got into it. The conference room was already crowded with shareholders and company executives they were arguing about who would replace the president of the park company.

"As the daughter of the president Park, Hyejung entitled to take over the company." Said one of the shareholder, he is one of Hyejung father's  friend .

"President park didn't leave a legacy, the company couldn't  take by Hyejung. Hyejung was too young, She's inexperienced to lead this great company "some of them oppose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter