Chapter 10

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys,

this is a short update~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was morning and the sun started scorching, the sound of birds and the rush of water heard from the garden. Sehun walked slowly, he was about to knock on the door but didn't do, he remembered Heyoung cried all night. Sehun then slowly opened the handle and peered inside. Heyoung was sleeping apparently. Sehun walked slowly approaching towards the bed, staring her.

Sunlight entering the room from the window made heyoung disturbed. She began to squirm and opened her eyes. Sehun just smile saw her.

"are you awake, sleeping beauty?"

Heyoung little surprised to see Sehun already in the room and stood beside the bed, watching her.

"did you sleep well?" Sehun asked again.

"Uhng ..." heyoung answered shortly.

"ppali, shower and get ready, we have busy schedule today." Sehun command, pulled the blanket that covered heyoung.

"Mwo? Today? "Asked heyoung confused, she thought for a moment.

"Quick wash your face, your eyes are red and swollen." This time Sehun attract heyoung hand until she got out of bed and marched into the bathroom.

Heyoung looked at her face in the mirror, red, swollen, and depressing. Kris's dinger print still evident in her cheeks, every time she remembers what happened yesterday, her heart sick. And the tears began to flow, again and again.

Sehun were in the room waiting heyoung bath, but from inside the bathroom he could hear heyoung cry faintly. Sehun knew all, all that happened at the party yesterday.

 

FLASHBACK

 

in the middle of the night Sehun woke from his sleep, he felt thirsty and walked toward the kitchen. Sehun passed his room and and heard voice. Sehun slowly opened the door. He saw heyoung was crying. heyoung was crying all the night.

Sehun back to the room and found his cell phone rang, from Jein.

"Sehun, you still awake?" jein asked. the panic audible  in her voice.

"Yup, what's up?" Sehun asked back, he seemed know why jein call him.

"Why you just answered my call? i called you and send you a message dozen times!"

"Heyoung is in my home now."  Sehun answer shortly.

"she's at your home?? jjincaa? "

"Yes."

"Oh, thank goodness. I frantically looking for her. "

"What has happened? It seems that something very bad. she ... didn't stop crying. "

And Jein told all the story, in detail according to what she seen. Sehun wanted to kill Kris when he heard Jein's story. He was very angry, and disappointed by kris's attitude.

***

 

Sehun drove his car and carried heyoung to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Asked heyoung, she looked better and fresher.

"Meet my mother." he answered, heyoung just nodded.

Soon they arrived at a mental hospital , the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter