Chapter 2

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for waiting along (no edited)

happy reading

 

The sky was dark , it was late but the journey is not yet finished . Kris and Heyoung went to a luxury shopping center in the Gangnam area . Kris parked his car .

"Is the store still open ? It's almost 12 at night ." Heyoung said with doubt .

"Relax, we're special guests . They will not be closed before we finished shopping."  he said .

Kris took Heyoung entering the shopping center. the shopping center was empty, more precisely no visitors other than Kris and Heyoung. The shopping center contained luxury goods and branded stuff, all clerks greeted them, Heyoung seemed a bit awkward , but not with Kris . It looked like Kris has been used to being treated like that , a special customer who shop alone when the store was supposed to have been closed .

They arrived on the 3rd floor , and immediately went into a jewelry store . From the front of the store it already looked very luxurious and elegant with crystal ornaments and sparkling diamonds .

"Welcome Mr.Wu. What can I help you ?" Greeted a clerk who seemed so polite and friendly with Kris .

" I wanna buy a wedding ring , can you show some rings with the latest model ?" Kris said .

"Of course ." He said , and shortly thereafter the clerk brought several models of wedding rings .Kris and Heyoung noticed the ring one by one . All were very nice ring with sparkling diamond .

" How about this ? " Kris asked , pointed to a ring with 2 pieces round diamond.

" Ani .. " she Heyoung . "I like this one . " she continued , pointed to a ring with an old european cut diamond .

" The classic one ." The clerk said , smiling kindly .

" Is it not too simple ?" Kris asked .

" Simple is the best ." Heyoung answered . she had fallen in love with that ring .

" Well, i buy that ring ." Said Kris . Heyoung felt very happy because Kris agreed to buy that ring .

***

Heyoung still enjoyed her dream until she was awakened by the sound of her phone. Heyoung grumbled as she reached her phone on the table .

" Yeoboseyooo " she said still half asleep .

" Yah... sleeping beauty , it's time to get up! " the Call was from Kris .

" I'm still sleepy . " Heyoung replied .

" I'm in front of your apartment. Palli palli!"

" Hm ... alright . " she said , then she lazily went to the bathroom and get ready to work .

After came back from Germany , Heyoung decided to work in Korean Urban Design , one of the famous architect firm in south korea. Kris had asked her to go back to work in WA , but she refused because she did not want to take advantage of Kris to get a job , she wants to show everyone that he could work without Kris's help .

" Heyoung - ah , can you accompany me to the party tonight ? " Said Kris while staying focused driving .

" Party ? "

" Park's family party. They hold a corporate event , and also they will announce the marriage of their daughter ... and you know who she is . " Kris replied , he difficulty found the words to explain to Heyoung .

"Park Hyejung you mean ?"

"Yup " Kris replied briefly . Kris knew that Heyoung would uncomfortable when meet with Hyejung . Because Hyejung was Kris's ex .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter