Chapter 1

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, sorry waiting along for this chapter.

Happy reading !!!

 

Kris then picked some roses in the garden, then he knelt in front of you.

 "Shin heyoung, will you marry me?" He said with the sweetest smile you've ever seen from him. You were very surprised and touched by it. Your eyes started to wet, all the pain that you felt has disappear.

Without a doubt, you answered, "yes....”

 

 

*** 3 months later***

 

Kris parked his bentley in front of an ice cream shop . The ice cream shop was well known in Hongdae area, so many people were willing to queued long to taste the ice cream .

"Are you sure you want to eat ice cream here ? "  kris said with doubt after saw the long queue.

"Yup ." heyoung  replied steady .

"But , I'm not sure we'll survive in that queue "he added. Heyoung just laugh .

"Calm down, we don't need to queue . Come on , they were already waiting for us." heyoung said ,

"They ? Who ? " Kris asked . heyoung not answer , and then they were both out of the car .

Heyoung and Kris walked into the ice cream shop . Heyoung looked around, looking for someone .

"Ajjhuma !" said someone.  heyoung looked toward the voice . Junsu . He and Yeonsu were sitting together . They were not much different as when the last time heyoung met them . But Junsu seemed getting fatter with adorable chubby cheeks , while Yeonsu with her longer hair, and she looked more beautiful.

"A-ajjhuma?" he muttered while resist his laugh, Heyoung glanced at Kris, and nudged him.

"So they were already waiting for us?" asked Kris. heyoung nodded.

Heyoung and Kris walked over to Junsu and Yeonsu.

"Hi, Junsu, Yeonsu. Long time no see. You've grown up" heyoung said  friendly.

"Ne, ajjhuma!! Long time no see with you too. But who is the handsome ajjhussi ...?" Yeonsu asked innocently while pointing toward Kris.

"A-ajhussi??" Kris asked, pointing at himself. Heyoung laugh at him.

"I'll introduce, this ajjhusi is Kris Wu. He is my future husband. "Said heyoung while holding kris's arm, Kris smiled.

"Huoooo... so, ajjhuma and ajjhussi will marry soon?" Junsu asked. Heyoung and Kris nodded along.

"Woww, congratulations! well, today I'm going to buy you all ice cream that you want."Junsu cried.

"Really? Do you have the money to pay for it? " heyoung  Asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter