Chapter 3

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi everyone !!! this is a short update
i'm busy these days, hope you can understand :')
happy reading !!!

 

 

Sehun accompany Heyoung who still asleep under the influence of drugs that given to her. He sat beside the bed and watched Heyoung carefully. Sehun looked at Heyoung's pale faces.

 

When you cry because of sadness,

The one who could cry together with you

Even when everyone in the world turns their back on you

The first person who hold your hand

Whenever you call, will rush to you

Why don’t you know that person is me

 

Can’t I be the one? Really can’t I be the one?

Everyday, I would make you smile

The one who will watch over you until the end

Can’t that person is me?

 

Sehun moved his hand toward Heyoung's hair, gently. And his hand moved toward her face, then slowly.

Sehun very panicked when he found Heyoung passed out at  park's party, but he have calmed down since Heyoung's condition already improved. And soon Heyoung waken. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Heyoung-ah." Sehun said.

"Uhng ...." heyoung muttered weakly, still collecting her consciousness.

"Are you ok?" sehun asked.

Heyoung stared at the ceiling, then moved her views to all directions.

"Where i am?" Asked heyoung.

"Emergency room." .

"What happened to me?" heyoung asked again.

"Allergy of wine." Replied Sehun shortly. "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

" I  drank the wine , then Suho oppa nudged me , and the wine was spilled . I went to the bathroom to clean my dress . Then I felt my body hot and i couldn't breathe. and ... " heyoung explained.

" And then I came to save you . " Sehun added .

" Sehun - ah ... you found me in the corridor, right?"

" Yup , why? "

" Did you hear someone talking? " Asked heyoung curious .

" Who ? No. I didn't hear anything . The corridor was deserted , right?" sehun frowned his forehead

" Yeah , but I felt like hear the conversation . "

" Looks like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter