Chapter 9

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyoung and jein arrived at the hospital. They got out of the taxi and walked into the emergency room. Heyoung walked slowly, she still didn't understand what had happened. All she knew was that the eyes of those people who judge on her.

"heyoung-ah, I think this isn't the right time to meet them." jein said  make heyoung step stalled.

"what do you mean?" heyoung asked.

"They ... they will think that you're pushed her." jein added.

"jein-ah, if I just sit at home they would think I was partying after i success pushed hyejung." heyoung said.

"heyoung-ah ..." jein paused , heyoung walked over to the emergency room.

Hyejung immediately rushed to the hospital by kris, kris didn't say anything to heyoung. He's only focused on hyejung, he panicked look hyejung bleeding. Yes,  only hyejung and her baby in his mind. Kris forgot about heyoung and let her in confusion. he let people judged and accused heyoung of tried to kill hyejung by encouraging her of stairs.

Kris was waiting in front of the emergency room together with Luhan and Tao. They seem worried. There's doubt in heyoung's hearts to approach them. Are they going to get angry and accuse her too, like others.

"kris ..." heyoung called softly. Kris, Luhan and tao stared at her, their stare seemed hate and cynical by her presence .

"how's she?" she asked, Kris immediately approached heyoung.

slap!

And a hard slap landed on heyoung's cheek. Jein, Luhan and  tao surprised to see Kris's reaction. That slap was very hard, it printed on heyoung's white cheeks.

"Kris!"  Luhan warned.

"you! what do you want here?  why you ask her condition? To make sure she was dying? Or do you want her dead?" kris exclaimed, he ignored luhan's warning.

Heyoung hold her cheek, it felt hot and sore. But she felt more pain and hurt in her heart. She never imagined this happening before. she felt that Kris who was in front of her was not kris that she ever knew. Kris in front of her was very cold, full of emotion and rough.

"Kris, i didn't ..."

"I know hyejung met you earlier. I know what hyejung told you, she's tried being nice to you, but why you did this to her ?!"

"but i didn't ..." heyoung eyes getting hot, and wet.

"You may hate her, but you shouldn't do it!"

"I didn't do it, kris ..."

"Are you jealous of her?"

"kris .." heyoung said , her voice sounding like a breeze for kris.

"if anything happens to her and her baby, I will not forgive you !!!"

Hyejung ... hyejung .... and hyejung ... only hyejung existed in kris's mind , until he didn't think about heyoung's feeling . The panic attack made him to be blind and deaf. In fact, he didn't give heyoung chance to explain. And even he accused heyoung that encourage hyejung. And hyejung's baby ... already like his own baby, even he was afraid that hyejung miscarriage.

"enough kris!!!" heyoung shouted, making everyone shocked, including Kris. Heyoung forced herself to stare at kris, she tried handle her tears.

"I always dreamed of a cinderella story happen in my life. Marry with my mate, has a lot of cute kids, live in a large and luxurious castle, and live happily ever after. You are the one who made me believe it was a real dream, you are the one who woke me up from that dream, and you are the one who made me afraid to dream again. then ...what about now?"

Kris paused, surprised to hear her full of emotion. This was the first time He seeing heyoung like this.

Heyoung couldn't manage herself any longer, she covered her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter