Chapter 8

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 updates for today guys. enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

"About our wedding ..."

 

"Ah yes, I just remembered! Yesterday the staff of jewelry store called me, he told me that our wedding ring have finished. We can immediately take it. "kris said. Heyoung thought better not to say her problem to kris, not this time.

"Ah, really? it's a relief. " she answered.

"I'm getting impatient waiting for our wedding day. What about you? "Kris asked eagerly.

"Of course, me too."

"by the way, I plan to renovate my house. No, I mean our house. "

"Renovation?"

"You will  be moving into my house after getting married, you don't want to redesign our room?" Kris asked.

"Well ... no." she replied.

"We also will  have children soon, I plan to renovate some space on the 2nd floor for our children's room later." kris explained,  there's just only his future  with Heyoung in his mind. Hearing that, heyoung feel depressed and burdened. and her intention to let him know that she was suffering from endometriosis was lost already.

"...." Heyoung just silent.

"Heyoung ah, how about my plan? Do you agree? "

"I think we don't need to rush, we can plan that next time." She said.  she felt uncomfortable with their conversation.

"then, yesterday you went to the hospital to take a medical examination, right?"

Heyoung nodded slowly, she seemed tense.

"Then how did it go?" Kris asked curious.

"It was .... the result was good. nothing serious. " she answered nervously.

"Well then, I'm happy to hear that."

***

The next day Kris and Heyoung held a private party at Kris's house. This party was held to introduce Heyoung as kris's future wive to Kris's colleague and  Wu family. Small party attended by only a few friends and Kris's close families . The party starts at 8 pm, and since morning kris already busy preparing for the party.

It's nearly 8 pm, and Heyoung still sitting in front of the make up table in kris's room. Heyoung looked at herself in the mirror, her face was uncheerful as usual. Heyoung's hand held a piece of paper, she held the paper of medical tests that given by anna. In that paper written that heyoung suffering from endometriosis.  Heyoung's  deepest hearts wanted her to tell Kris about her condition. that she might not be able to give the child to Kris. She didn't want to hid as a secret. But she was afraid and hesitant to tell Kris. she was afraid of his future with Kris will be destroyed, she was afraid of her wedding plans will be canceled. Heyoung was not ready.

Heyoung stared at the paper she was holding.

"Should I tell Kris?" He muttered.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of approaching footsteps.

"Heyoung-ah, the party was about to begin." Kris said as he walked into the room. He approached heyoung still sitting in front of the make up table.

Heyoung shocked and panic, she quickly hid the paper in his hand into the desk drawer.

"Ah ... kris, yes.. " heyoung tried not to panic.

Kris touched heyoung's shoulders, it gently. And stared heyoung from the mirror.

"You don't have spent time for make up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter