Chapter 4

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is a short update guys!!!
sorry take a long time to update this story. really sorry.

but please enjoy this chapter ^^~

 

It's been almost two weeks since the incident. Sehun kept his promise, there is no other person who knew about the incident, including Kris. Heyoung always begged Sehun that he did not mention it to anyone, especially Kris. Heyoung assume that the incident was a small thing, so she didn't want Kris to worry about her. That's because Heyoung did not know the truth. Sehun cover up the fact that Heyoung been poisoned. He didn't want to bring Heyoung in complicated situation.

***

That day the sky looked bright, as usually the Seoul city was always crowded. Kris drive his bentley casually, wearing sunglasses he looked cool as usual. Kris stopped his bentley in front of a building. highrise buildings that sheathed in blue glass. It was Heyoung's office, he was about to meet with heyoung. Kris opened his sunglasses, then took the phone from his pants.

Meanwhile, Heyoung was busy working in front of the computer. Papers scattered on her desk. Suddenly her phone rang. From kris.

"Yeoboseyo ..." 

"I've arrived at your office"

"You at my office? What happen? "Heyoung asked confused. she felt that today she haven't an appointment with Kris.

"Today I had appointment by the designer for wedding dress." Kris out of his car and walked into the office.

"Really? I guess we'll be there next week "

"Yeah, sorry i didn't tell you before." Kris walked to the elevator and pressed the up button.

"But .... I'm busy today." she replied.

"Quickly meet me, you know I don't like to wait."

"But ... today I have an appointment to meet with a client." Heyoung opened her notebook and check her schedule today.

"Undo all your promise. Tell them you already have a schedule with kris wu. "

"What if I say no?"

"You know I don't accept the word 'no'"

"But I'm really busy, Kris." she replied. with sigh.

"Then I'm going to kidnap you."  said Kris while standing right behind heyoung. Heyoung realize someone was standing behind her, she immediately whirled.

 

"Kris ..."

"As I told you before. I'm going to kidnap you. "Kris said with a smile, he turn off his phone.

"But ..." have not had time to end the sentence, kris's strong hand suddenly embrace heyoung's waist and lifted her. Now he has succeeded  lifting the her body like he brought a sack of rice.

"Yaa ... yaa ... yaa .... put me down!"  heyoung cried while banging kris shoulder. now all heyoung colleagues look at them.

"Kris, everyone saw us."

"I don't care. Let everyone know that you belong to me. "

The elevator door opened, Kris immediately put her down and led her into the corner.

"If I am fired, then all is your fault" she muttered.

"Don't worry, I will hire you back to WA." Kris replied calmly.

Kris and Heyoung faced each other. Until now heyoung still felt her heart pounding if she was with kris. the kris kissed her forehead gently.

Kris has managed to bring heyoung get into hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter