Chapter 5

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another short update again! i made it in a rush (no edited)

please enjoy this chapter ^^~

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris and Heyoung immediately rushed to the hospital, once they were in the hospital, television reporters and media have been busy fulfilling the courtyard of the hospital. It seemed that news of the death of Mr. & Mrs. Park very quickly circulated. The journalists are forbidden to enter in to the hospital. Kris  hold Heyoung's hand tightly to barged the reporters.They past the reporters who were very curious about the news. Kris and heyoung then rushed to the funeral  that  located still in the hospital area.

In the corridor was crowded with people in a black shirt. A sign of mourning and white flower arrangements scattered everywhere. Atmosphere full of sorrow there, the sound of people cried can heard everywhere.

"I'll looking for Sehun." Said heyoung , she became panic because too many people there.

"ok, I'll see Hyejung."

Kris and heyoung split. Heyoung went to meet Sehun and Kris went to meet Hyejung.

Heyoung walked through the crowd, and then she met with Jein.

"Heyoung-ah!" jein called with wet eyes and tremble voice.

"Jein! What happened?" heyoung asked, she didn't believe what she had heard.

"Suho oppa ... he died."

"How could be?"

"Suho oppa picked Mr & Mrs Park at the airport, the car he was driving off the road and fell into a cliff. Their car was burnt. "Hear the Jein's explanation  Heyoung  legs become limp like jelly.

"Heyoung-ah ..." by wearing a shirt and trousers all black, his face pale and red eyes , Sehun walked toward heyoung.

"Sehun-ah!" Heyoung immediately embraced Sehun. Heyoung knew and can felt the sadness of Sehun. Suho was a brother, friend for Sehun, and now Suho left Sehun forever.

Sehun silent while hugging Heyoung. But then burst into tears. Heyoung can felt Sehun's shoulder trembled. Sehun cried.

"What about now?"  Sehun muttered

"How can i move on now?"

"Sehun-ah ..."

"My father died 1 year ago and now my brother as well. How can I keep my mother alone? "

"Sehun, you still have me and jein. We will always help you." heyoung said.

"that's right, we will always be with you Sehun." Jein added. Shee sehun's shoulder softly.

"Why do I always lose the person I love?"

"Sehun, you must be strong. For your mother's sake. " heyoung said, tried to strengthen Sehun, he currently being fragile.

"Why does this all have to happen to me?"

"Sehun. You must be strong. "

"Sehun, you'd better go inside, many guests are coming. You have to serve them."Jein said.

"Yes, you're right." Sehun said in a weak voice.

"Where is your mother?" heyoung asked, she wanted to meet his mom.

"She's in the emergency room. she was in shock, hysterical and had fainted several times. she is resting there. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter