Chapter 7

What About Now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"heyoung-ah...you got an endometriosis."

 

That sentence echoing in heyoung's head over and over, it was difficult to digest what anna have say.

"heyoung-ah ..." said anna, she was anxious to see heyoung's reaction.

Heyoung still in her silent, her eyes was blank.

"heyoung ah ...." anna called again, this time she clasped heyoung's hand, trying to calm.

"do you mean .... I-I will never be able to have a child?" heyoung said haltingly.

"that's the worst." Anna replied with a heavy heart.

"how could be...." heyoung's eyes began to wet, and her voice trembled.

Her feelings crushed by that reality. Yeah,the presence of a child was very important in a family. Kris was really like children and he had dreamed of having children with heyoung. And now heyoung must accept that she suffered of endometriosis. the nightmare for all women.

Heyoung tears spilled, she bowed.  even she was not strong enough to stare anna.

"heyoung .... listen to me. We must do further examination. you still have hope to have a child. everything can still happen." anna said to calm her.  Anna also sad to see heyoung. she looked very fragile.

Heyoung didn't respond, she just cried. Mixed feelings haunt her, sad, angry, frustrated, scared. And most frightened her was that she could not give Kris a child, How could she make kris happy with her condition?

"heyoung, I'm sorry to give this bad news to you alone, I think it would be better if kris also know about this."

"no ... no .... please don't tell kris." heyoung pleaded. Her face was pitiful.

"heyoungah ... kris also have the right to know. You're going to get married soon."

"Yes ... I-i mean...let me tell him by myself . I-I'll tell him when I was ready. I'm begging you."

Anna sighed. "Okay ... I know you need the time. But make sure Kris knows this. I will arrange for your next examination, pease come with kris next time."

"yes ..." said heyoung weak.

***

Heyoung walked out of the hospital with a limp. she still didn't believe that she was suffering from endometriosis. During this time she ignored the pain and she thought it was reasonable all women felt the same. But it turns out she was suffering from endometriosis, a disease that dreaded by all women. Diseases that could make a person unable to have children, and there was still no cure.

sound of phone rang , came out of her bag. it was Jein. Heyoung wipe her tears and calm down. she didn't want jein know she was crying.

"hello ... heyoungah !!"

"hi ... jein. What's up?"

"Ah, I just wanted to ask you. your party will be held the day after tomorrow , isn't it?"

"hm ... yes, the party held day after tomorrow. You must come, right?"

"Yes, I'll come. I'll bring the cake out of my shop."

"thank you jein ..." heyoung replied weak.

"heyoungah? What happened to you? your voice sounds weird. Did something bad happen?"

"jein-ah,are you busy?"

"now? No, I'm in my coffee shop. Why?"

"If so, I will visit your shop."

"Well, I'll wait for you. see ya."

***

Jein walked with a tray of two small tea cups, a teapot and 2 pieces of cheese cake. It was late afternoon, Jein's coffee sbop already deserted, only a few tables were occupied. Jein's coffee shop established about 1 year ago, but already had a lot of customers. The ambiance of this coffee shop was cozy  by the dominance of white and decoration of fresh flower made customers feel at home.

"and now, what makes you come?" jein asked as she poured the tea into small cups and handed the cup to heyoung.

"hmm ... noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter