chapter 1 part 2

The childhood’s necklace

It turned out that Kwanghee had a girlfriend who moved to japan with 3 of her friends, to get their song career started. To be honest I thought he was gay, because he was diva like and feminine… and like really, really girly, it also turned out that Hana and I got a lot in common, with music taste and boys and all girls would like. When we came to the office I smiled to them and thanked them a lot, and then knock on the principal’s office and I heard a faint ‘come in’.

I stepped inside the room, a big black and white colored room, with a foreign looking woman at a big chair. I bowed and she said “come in… please sit down” I smiled at thanked her, “so you must be Lee Hyemi right? I can see you have good grades, and you’ve been winning lots of competition in dance, singing and gun shooting? Am I right?” I nodded with a little smirk and said yes.

She looked at me and said “we could use you on our teams” she smiled a bit and I nodded as an answer, that I would. She clapped her hands together and smiled, and then took a key and some papers. She looked at them and handed me them, I smiled and bowed.

When I came out of the office Kwanghee and Hana waited for me with a smile, and Hana asked med to give her my schedule. I gave her the paper and she smiled bright and took my arm while saying “come on”, Kwanghee chuckled and walked behind us.  I properly looked like a lost puppy but I quickly understood because a moment later I stood in front of a classroom, they walked inside and looked at me who still stood outside, and just then a teacher cam walking towards me with some books in his hands, and he looked really foreign to me.

“arh you must be Hyemi right… I’m your homeroom and English teacher Julien Kang” I smiled and bowed towards him, “you can wait here until I tell you to come in okay?” I nodded and looked at him while he and made the class silent. He began to explain that there would come a new person in the class and everyone began to talk about the person, which was me. The girls hoped that I was a boy while the boys hoped a girl. Julien looked at me and told me I could get in and present myself, I nodded and walked in with a lot of confidence, because I already had some friends and I didn’t need so many either. I looked at the class and bowed, “annyeong, I’m Hyemi, I’m a dancer, singer and shoots whit guns in my free time, and won lots of awards and is being taken out as one of the OL participants for Korea… Hope we can be good classmates.” I looked at Julien and he told me to sit beside a boy whit reddish, brown hair.

I nodded and walked down and sat down while I could hear girls mumble and gossiping that I were a and everything, but I ignored them and took notes and gave Julien all the right answers while a white blonde dude, I was sure to have seen in the morning with some other, gave some answers, who also were right. When the class was over Hana and Kwanghee walked over to me and we began to talk, just then Hana saw my necklace and began to compliment it as cute and beautiful. I could feel the guy beside me freeze and I just shrugged before I stood up, and walked out of the class with my new friends. Kwanghee looked at me and asked where I got the necklace from and I told them I got it from my childhood friend before he and his parents moved away. I didn’t want to tell them I once was an orphan and that oppa also were an orphan.

Hana looked at me with glittering eyes and smiled a cute smile before saying it was the most romantic thing that was been done ever. I chuckled a bit and took some hair away from my faces, and smiled. “Hyemi what are you going to do after school?” I looked at Kwanghee and said I should to practice with gun shooting, and then dance practice, Kwanghee nodded but asked if Hana and he could come with me and try gun shooting. I giggled and nodded, I mean why not.

I wonder why I even told them about oppa… and I wonder what he is doing… Taehyung oppa I miss you…

 

Taehyung P.O.V

I sat in the class and talked with Rapmon hyung and Jimin hyung, ignoring the girls once again. When the school clock rung the Hana girl and Kwanghee came in, both with a big smile on, and Kang seongsam-nim came in and told us there would come, a new student in our class and the class began to talk if it was a boy or a girl. For my sake I hoped it was a boy, I think there was to many girls in the class already. And just when had thought that, a beautiful girl came in and presented herself, “annyeong, I’m Hyemi, I’m a dancer, singer and shoots whit guns in my free time, and won lots of awards and is being taken out as one of the OL participants for Korea… Hope we can be good classmates.” When she was done she sat down beside me and the class started, she gave all the right answers along with Rap monster hyung, and the class quickly ended.

Hana and Kwanghee came over to our table, and just then Hana asked about a necklace, and the Hyemi girl told them she got it from her childhood friend, and I quickly froze. ‘Hyemi is it you?’ I thought without looking at her. Soon after they walked out of the class and I loosened a bit up.