Chapter 1 part 11

The childhood’s necklace

I looked around before I looked up at him again and smiled a bit forced before bowing to him telling him I needed to make an importing call, as I showed him my phone and hurried away towards the garden. I took a big breath as I got outside, and walked a bit further before I looked at my phone and typed Taehyung oppa’s phone number, and called him. After a few rings was there a female hello and I widened my eyes ‘could he have a girlfriend?’ I thought and bit my lip before asking where Taehyung was and the female voice sounded like she brightened up “aah you are Tae oppa’s girlfriend right?” she asked and I laughed slightly, feeling relived before telling the female that I only was a good friend who I have known from we both were kids and the female said she understood and that every child of her parent had been adopted so she knew.

“wait a minute I will call oppa okay?” she asked before I heard her scream after Taehyung and annoyed, sleepy male voice was heard before the female voice said my name and the male voice quickly said that she should give him his phone, and I think I heard the females name was Taeyeon or something in that direction, “hello? Hyemi?” Taehyung oppa’s voice rang out and I smiled relieved before saying a yes and I could almost hear him smile before I continued “oppa can you pick me up from a party? I really don’t want to be here” I pouted slightly as I waited for his reply before he actually replied with a soft yes but he also asked where the party was and I said I would send him the address after I had hung up.

I smiled when we broke the connection to the phone and was sending him the address before walking into the party again, to find dad talking with some man I didn’t know who were as usually. As I quietly took dads arm was that guy, what was his name again? Kay? Something in that direction, along with a guy with wide eyes and plump lips coming over to us and my dad looked at me before discovering the 2 males and he smiled brightly, not like the polite one he always had with my mother before he bowed taking me down in the bow, “aah Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo good to see you again” he said as he stood up straight again and I followed his example before I turned towards my dad again “daddy~ is it okay I’m going home? I got a friend to pick me up already” I smiled cutely as I asked him before he nodded, “thanks daddy I see you at home later, love you” I kissed his cheek before making my way through the crowd to the front door before slipping out in the air holding my phone, and looking around after Taehyung oppa.

“well I if I knew you wanted to go home then I would give you a ride” a voice said and I turned around to see that guy again, I sighed softly and turned away from him trying to ignore him the best I could, but suddenly could I feel a hot breath in my neck and I bit my lip before turning around “what the are you doing dude?” I asked and looked up at him, or glared up at him because I really disliked how close he was, he chuckled softly and took my hands saying that I was adorable, before I quickly took my hand back to myself and looked at him as if he was weird.

A moment later was there a honk and I looked at a car, only to see a person almost fly past me and grabbed that weird creepy dude, who laughed at the person. I looked a bit at the new guy who just came and realized it was Taehyung, he looked at me before releasing the creepy guy, “touch her kai and I’ll kill you” he growled without looking at him, as he took my hand and walked away from the dude who just smirked at Taehyung oppa.

As we had walked for about 5 minutes, I think, was there a pickup car where Yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa in the front seat, I smiled as I got into the car and Yoongi eyed me with a grin and wiggled his eyebrows towards Taehyung oppa, I blinked before shrugging at their behavior.