Chapter 1 part 6

The childhood’s necklace

 

I looked at V after the dance class was done, his friends should do something I think it was, not completely sure but that’s it. To be honest he changed a lot from the cute young boy I’ve been friend who protected me against the stupid idiots at the orphan from day one…

{Flashback}
I stood up against the wall looking at the older boy and his friends making fun of me because I was the girl who have been here for long without any parents, in the orphan with no friends at all and the other children was scared of the boys. With huge scared eyes looking at the hand the ‘leader’ was beginning to rise and closed my eyes quickly waiting for the pain take over, but it didn’t come at all and I heard “what are you doing idiot? This stupid girl needs to learn her lesson!” the leaders voice came out clearly and I shivered almost crying. “Stupid, girl? Where because I don’t see anyone else than idiots like you bullying a little girl! “ A different runged and I opened my eyes to see a funny looking boy who was a bit taller than me and the I looked at the boys who stood with huge eyes looking at the boy who was holding their leaders arm straight away from me.

The leader gaped before taking his arm to him and made the annoying tsk sound, only to turn around and walk away with a “I’m going to get my revenge idiots don’t worry” I bit my lip over that comment and felt my tears run down my cheeks and I sobbed an ugly sob and the boy looked at me and I quickly looked down scared if he also would bully me. The boys chuckled a bit “yah don’t worry, I want to help you…” I looked up and saw the boy smiling a cute, but funny smiled and because of that I smiled a bit.

{Flashback end}

Taehyung oppa Looked at me and smiled a bit and I laughed at his smile, “I’ve missed your smile oppa” he looked at me and smiled more ad laughed “I’ve missed seeing you laugh at my smile it’s so nice to hear instead of girls screaming like this” he began to scream high pitched laugh and I began to crack up because it was kind of like how the girls was at our school.

“Ah oppa don’t do that… it doesn’t suit you” I laughed and hit his shoulder lightly. He chuckled a bit before nodding and layed an arm around my shoulder, which was a bit uncomfortable because well we haven’t talked since we both got adopted. ”So Hyemi-ah how is it going? Since we got separated...” he asked and looked forward making sure we didn’t walk into anyone, “I’m good got adopted, had been looking for you all those years and thinking about our first meet” I smiled and looked up at him. He smiled and nodded abit “ah yeah I remember how we met…  Where they still bullying you after I got adopted?” He asked, looked at me and I shook my head as a no.

After a while of walking and talking, did we come to my house in gangnam-gu and I bid Taehyung oppa goodnight but he stared at the house with open mouth so I needed to push him away to make him walk so he could get home.



_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M BACK MY LOVELY SUBBERS!!!

after a long while am i back a gain and thank you for not unsubscribing to my story :3 it means a lot to me.

the reason for why i havnt been able to write was because of I've been busy with school and family(if anyone thinks i'm pregnant or anything: no) so yup... I dont know when the next update will come but it will come dont worry