chapter 2 part 2

The childhood’s necklace

As the class was about to start was there small screams in the hallway, before the bell rang into classes and the teacher opened the door telling about the new kid or kids as there was more of them. I looked at Taehyung and Hana who looked at me with alarming glances as it weren’t normal to have loads of transfer students and I bit my lip out of nervousity as it was kind of nerve wrecking to see how the transfer students looked like. The teacher suddenly said come in to the new students, and a guy I had hope I never would see again walked into the room along with 2 other guys, and at first had he not discovered me and I hoped it would stay like that, but with my luck had he discovered me and I felt like digging a hole to myself, before looking at Taehyung for help.

Taehyung looked at the guy and there was almost fire in his eyes after discovering who that would be our new classmates. The teacher told the 3 guys to introduce themselves and the guy from the party introduced himself as kai and did all the thing that transfer students normally says when they start in a new school I was so lucky not to be a lone in a seat as Hana and Taehyung was on each of my sides but the seat behind me was free as a girl just had dropped out of school because she got pregnant. The kai guy walked to the seat and sat down with a smirk and Taehyung oppa turned around whispering what he had of business in the school. Kai laughed silently at Taehyung and said he had some business and nothing else to take off, which gave me an uneasy feeling.

I couldn’t concentrate throughout the whole class because I felt a stare in my back, and when the class was done was I actually rushing out of the class room to get away from Kai. As I got out from the class I ran with all my might to the rooftop, hoping Taehyung would come up there and keep me company and mind off from the new guy. I sat on the rooftop and about 5 or 6 minutes later was Taehyung oppa sitting beside me looking out in the air.

I sighed softly mumbling curse words at the thought of Kai in our school it’s not even like I know him, it’s just the thought of him knowing my family and how easy it is for him to get my parents blessings is so bad. Taehyung looked at me and smiled slightly before he ruffled my hair bringing me out of my thoughts and I pouted before fixing my hair as I looked at him, “oppa do you remember the tan kid in the orphanage we played with before we got adopted?” he bit his lip as he nodded letting out a soft sigh “yeah I remember him that guy was one of the best guys in orphanage” I laughed a bit at the thought of us always hanging out together as they protected me against the bullies,  “remember when we told him that the tooth fairy gave him millions if he had all his teeth’s pulled out and he then tried to pull his new teeth’s out? We got scolded so much by the adults” he laughed and nodded.

Suddenly we heard a laughter and I looked over my shoulder to see kai and a couple of guys walking towards us. Taehyung stood up quickly, before he walked towards the group but I quickly took his arm to hold him back, as I was afraid of what that could happen if he got into a fight with them, he looked at me before stepping closer to me but he was still tense, ready to beat the group. I bit my lips and mumbled that we should go and ignore them, he nodded and took my hand to get me away from kai and his friends. I blushed over his sudden actions and looked down as I didn’t know what to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello I'm really sorry for I havent been able to update before now... I've been really busy with school as there has been a lot of tests these few months, I really mean this when I say I will try to update more often than I do right now