Chapter 1 part 10

The childhood’s necklace

When we came to the hideout, was I actually scared to go in but Suga gave me this smile that made me go with him in. I looked around and saw Taehyung oppa talking with this cute looking boy who was shorter than him; I think his name was Jimin or something in that direction.

“Hey Hyemi is here!” I got a shock as Suga yelled and suddenly 6 pair of eyes were looking at me surprised. I smiled awkwardly and bowed a bit mumbling a hi that I knew they could hear, Suga chuckled and lifted the bags with snack up in the air, while telling the others that I had bought it for us all to share. 2 of them ran over to us and grabbed the snacks, while Taehyung oppa smiled the weird smile I knew from we were children.

I smiled back to him and moved some hair behind my ear, and Suga laid an arm over my shoulder and dragged me over to table where the 2 that had taken the two bags of snack, laid them down and looked at each and every one of the packaging. I smiled a bit and before I took a cookie, and looked at the other guys chatting, I felt so out of the group even though they tried to get me into the conversations.

And of course about 10 minutes later was my mother calling me telling me that I should go home and prepare for some kind of event at the night, I nodded and said the yes mom before telling the guys that I was going and they all nodded while Taehyung asked me if I really was in need to go, I nodded and smiled a bit before walking towards the main entrance.

As I walked home was I thinking about what kind of even it was going to be this time, a makeup event, a masquerade or something that would make me fall asleep because it was usually snobs being there. To be honest the only time it had been fun to one of those events or parties was when Samuel and I scared the old people for some kind of blanket where they could show their stupid money to each other, plus trying to find potential brides or grooms for their own kids, like an arranged marriage.

When I came home, was my mother walking around in a beautiful dress, and I scoffed over her. why couldn’t we be like the normal people, just working hard and not care about parties and stuff like that. I sighed softly before i made my way up to my room and sat down in front of the makeup mirror and looked at the girl starring back at me, before she touched her like I did, "why can’t I be one of the normal kids instead of being the rich girl?" to be honest if I weren’t a rich girl then I wouldn’t be able to look after Taehyung oppa, and I would complain about not being able to get whatever I wanted... oh god I sound like a spoiled brat.

As I began to give my face the face painting to make me look ‘beautiful’ for a boy to like me was I just sighing because I really didn’t want to go to that party, I would just be scolded for not behaving... being too rude, not having any manners and etc. oh god shut the up will you? It is annoying enough to know that I am the heiress to my dad’s company, I don’t need from other people to tell me what to do, I mean I’m only 17 I need to enjoy my life as it is.

A half hour was I done with makeup and straightening my hair as I walked over to the closet and found a light baby pink dress that had rhinestone on its chest and was short with a bit puff in it and white plumbs that were 5 inches in height, making my petite body look taller and slimmer. As I looked at the clock was it already time for me to go down in the living room waiting for my father to come down and ask if everyone was ready to go, and then we could get over this weird stupid party.

As I walked down to the living room was my father standing along with the rest of my family at the stairway, waiting for me with my black fluffy jacket and gave me it with a soft smile telling me to try to behave better than I usually does to the party. I sighed softly and smiled a bit, telling him I wouldn’t promise anything and he chuckles a bit while my mother gave me a glare, before she grabbed my arm after dad and Samuel went out to the car “Hyemi-ah behave okay! I don’t want to be looked down upon again after last time” I looked at her and nodded before walking out to the car.

About half an hour later was I looking up at the big mansion to the Do family, I actually never met them before but mom and dad said they are really nice so I will hold them on that, before walking into the mansion and looked at every person in the room before a butler came over to me and asked for my jacket, which I gave him before smiling to him and walked further into the crowd ignoring the guy’s eyes and looks.

After a little I saw the group of guys who tried to talk with me as I was on my way to the grocery shop, and I frowned because I didn’t want to see them at all. They gave me weird chills I didn’t like and before I could move around was the guy who looked like he had gotten a tan, locked eyes with me before he said something to the other guys and then walked over to me with a little smirk, as I could feel my hands getting sweaty, “well well, look what I found… a beautiful lady to a maybe not that boring party” he laughed softly before giving me his hand “well my name is Kim Jong in but call me kai, that’s what everyone are calling me” I took his hand and shock it before telling him my name, and he smiled softly before it quickly disappeared, “listen have we met before?.. wait don’t say anything…” he said and all I could feel was me being nervous, before he continued “ah you are that girl from earlier, right?” he looked at me and smiled a cute smile before I nodded. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

surprise!! I got this chapter done even though it has been a long time I just wanted this to be perfect which I personally think it is now ^^

 

I also put a new character into the fanfic... who knows what he will be.. male lead along with V or a sub character.. its for me to know and you to find out ^^
I present Kai from exo(even tho im not an exo fan :/)