Chapter 1 part 4

The childhood’s necklace

“y-yah! What are you doing?” I looked at the boy who held my hand, forcing me with him to the rooftop, “will you please be quiet? There is someone who wants to talk with you!” he looked at me with a glare that made me fringe. I looked away and sighed and soon we were on the rooftop where the blonde dudes along with some other boys were, sitting on couches and chair. Some of them were smoking other were reading manhwa’s.

I sighed and forced my hand out of the boy’s hand and then fixing my hair. While giving the boy a death glare I asked them in whom that wanted to talk with me. A red brownish haired guy cleared his throat and I looked at him with a cold stare and held my hand out before he began to answer. “if it’s a confession then I won’t hear it… I’m only here to find someone nothing else okay?” and before he talked I walked away ignoring the boys stares, it might been cruel but I just hate boys confess without them knowing me.

“WAIT A SECOND! Please!” I sighed and turned around to look at the red brownish haired guy that quickly walked towards me. He looked at me and gave me the elevator stare on my body and it stopped at my , I looked down and saw that my necklace were visible. I looked at him and asked if there was something about my necklace he liked, and he looked at my face.

“Yeah… that necklace… it looks like the one I gave my best friend when I got adopted..” he looked at me and I properly looked like an shocked idiot, because just in that moment he took a black half of a heart necklace. “Are you Lee Hyemi? Adopted from Busan orphan?” I nodded slowly, and watched as he began to smile a big smile, and look like an idiot. “Hyemi-ah can’t you requnice me? It’s me Taehyung!” he looked at me and held his arms out for a waiting hug.

“T… Taehyung?” I widened my eyes but then began to smile bright and hugged him tightly, while I began to cry. He patted my bag and whispered that he had looked around the whole town, because his parents wouldn’t let him go to the country side to look after me. I laughed a bit and told him I’ve been living in Seoul since I also got adopted, but hadn’t seen him since my parent always took me, to parties because I were the one to take over the companies my mother and father had built up.

I looked at the guy with white blonde hair, that made a weird sound with his throat and Taehyung looked at him to and chuckled a bit over him and told them they could introduce them self and the blond dude smiled a weird clown smile and I chuckled a bit over it. “wassup I’m Rapmonster the leader” he looked at me and smiled the weird smile again and I got a bit of goose bumps. And soon the other boys said their names witch apparently were Jin, Jimin, Suga, J-hope and Jongguk.

“Come here over and sit Hyemi-ah” I looked at Taehyung and sat on the ground because uhm... yeah because I wanted to sit on the ground. “Why are you sitting on the ground?” I looked at him and smiled a bit while saying I just wanted to sit on the ground.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm sorry i havent updated in a while my beautiful subcribers!! i've been busy with school, since its my last year so yeah... but here is a chapter... i know it and is short but uhm I'M REALLY SORRY *bows*