Chapter 1 part 8

The childhood’s necklace

“Okay that enough I don’t care if the cops comes!” the big eyed dude yelled before running towards with a fist aiming for Suga hyung, but he caught it look at big eye with a tired face mumbling something before he pushed big eye away from him, making the boy stumble. Rapmon hyung looked at the ten boys with a smirk and walked a bit forward, “so I guess that they left you because you guys are so annoying” I smirked a bit because it was true, that they were annoying.

“Kyungsoo behave!” an elf looking giant said looking at big eye. Big eye looked at elf boy and growled a bit before standing beside a tanned boy. Jong kook laughed and looked at one of the boys “waah suho I never knew an elf took you position as a leader.” Suho sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before turning around, “we will get the one you cares the most for heads! Guys let’s go!” before he walked away from us with his ‘friends’ and I looked at Jong kook before laughing my off. J-hope hyung looked after the EXO gang and sighed a bit, he walked over to Rapmon hyung mumbling something to him and Rapmon hyung nodded. Rap monster made signal for us all to go home to our head quarter.

Hyemi p.o.v

As I sat in my room trying to make the homework I got, was I looking out of my window and thought ‘It was kinda weird to be with Taehyung oppa again but I guess it’s because I haven’t seen him since he got adopted.’  I smiled a bit before I heard boy laughs outside, and I quickly looked out towards the street to see Taehyung oppa and his friends across the street laughing and hitting each other on the shoulders. I sighed a bit looking down at the homework and smiled a bit.

“Noona! Where is my phone?” my little brother Samuel or as he wanted to be called, Punch yelled from his room. I sighed and yelled back that I didn’t see his goddamn phone, and it weren’t my responsibility to look after it. “noona help me please!” he yelled before coming into my room and I look at him before answering with a no, he pouted and tried to do agyeo as usual but it failed like it always do towards me and I laughed standing up and ruffled his hair, “sa.. wait Punch, noona needs to do her homework before she can help you” I said with a warm smile and he nodded before sitting down at my bed looking at me as I sat down to do the rest of my homework.

“I still think it’s weird you are referring yourself in 3rd point of view when you say noona has to, or noona need’s to” he said and laid down. After what felt like hours was I done and I looked at the clock and stood up to see Samuel sleep soundly and like a little baby, I smiled and laid down beside him before closing my eyes and sleep. His phone could wait a day.

When I woke up to my alarm clock to see it was over 8 a clock and I quickly stood up with wide eyes because I was going to be late for school. I looked at Samuel and shock him lightly but hard enough for him to wake up, “what is it noona? Why are you in my room?” I looked at him and scoffed before I hit his head lightly. “Be nice to your noona you little idiot!” I almost yelled with a pout, he looked at me and rolled his eyes before closing his eyes again, which made me sigh before kicking him of my bed before I yelled he should get ready for school which made him groan, “yah noona its weekend not school day! Get some sleep your idiot!” I stopped a bit, face palming myself.

____________________________________________________________________

Long time no see... been busy with school, friends, family and birthday... this might be a cliff hanger i'm judt not sure yet... seeya in next chapter