Chapter 1 part 5

The childhood’s necklace

After a little while it hit me that school actually was over and I had a dance practice to attend at 3 pm, I quickly stood up and dusted the dust of my skirt before telling the boys I needed to go and I quickly ran down the stairs to the schoolyard and out on the street running for my life to get to the dance school. Soon I came to the dance school and saw some of the other students there. I vowed and said sorry for almost being late; they just smiled and said it was okay.
I quickly got into the changing room, and changed to get out and see our trainer stand with a big smile wich wasn’t often we saw that, he was one of those people who didn’t smile or talk that much, only if it was about dance or something big. “Good you are all here” he looked at us and we sat down at the ground and looked up at him, with very curious eyes. 


“I’ve signed this dance class up to a dance competition with talents scouts that are looking after the best of the best in the dancing world. They would like to sign contracts with you if you are the best! So let’s decide which kind of song we should practice and who that will dance a solo dance okay?” and then all the others looked at me and I looked confused at them, “what?” I asked them and some of them smiled a weird smile and said, “Unnie!! You should take the solo dance!” I looked at her and shook my head quickly while saying no.


Soon they all begged me and used agyeo since they knew I couldn’t resist it, “FINE I DO IT… HAPPY?” I yelled and they cheered even our trainer cheered. “Okay I was thinking you could do Hyorins one way love if it was. It could gain lots of points and students to our dance school” we nodded and yelled cheerfully to get our mood up. Soon after the other boys and girls began to learn the old coed band coed school’s it’s too late while me and some of the girls who wanted to help me watched them. They actually got the whole dance in under an hour, but it was also because they had photographic memory when it happened to be around music and dance.


When they were done I stood up and some of the other girl stood up as well, the one who wanted to help me as backup dancers. Our trainer looked at us with a smile and began to teach us the dance, and we got the basic moves, but to be honest it was hard as , I swear I will lose some more kg. When we almost got the steps correctly, someone knocked on the door and our trainer quickly opened the door and saw 7 boys stand there with some smiles, and I looked at them quickly and saw Taehyung oppa.


“Oppa? What are you doing here?” I looked at them and Rap moster thing, thing asked if they could practice with the team because their practice place where closed down and they needed someone to give them critic about their dances. My trainer looked at me and asked if I knew them and I did, well mostly Taehyung oppa.


“okay, well welcome to KK dance school, my name is Cha Hakyeon hope you will be good students at my class.” He smiled and looked back at me and the other girls and told us to get into positions again and we did, and soon we did the whole dance without any fail, we should only practice harder.


__________________________________________________________________
hello my lovely subbers!!
this is a new chapter..
but i were a bit like, should i post this or should i keep it unreleased till the ferry thing in korea were down, and they found all the people... but yeah i thought i would light the mood up and get people minds.

all my condolens goes to the families who lost their dear family, i know how it feels to lose someone you love!