Chapter 1 part 1

The childhood’s necklace

'"You know i will miss you oppa!" A girl looked at the boy who was standing with his new parents outside the orphan’s house. The boy looked at her with a smile and hugged her while saying "Hyemi ah don't forget me... Here if we see each other one Day then have this in and i promise to protect you more than i did were i weren’t there okay." The girl nodded with tears in her eyes and took the necklace the boy gave her and hugged him one more time before the chairman of the orphan took her inside and the boy’s new parents took him inside their car and drove away. The girl began to scream after the boy and kept crying.'

I woke up with a scream and tears running down my checks while looking around. My parents quickly came into my room along with some maids and tried to make me feel comfortable again. It actually happened all night since the orphans were letting the two humans adopt 'him' and a year later was I adopted. I also never took my necklace off, it kind of became something everyone would requnice me on. I sighed and hugged my mom and dad, and mumbled the word sorry.

"Sweetie get some more rest okay? Remember you start at a new School tomorrow okay?" Mom looked at me with a smile and i nodded and hugged her and dad again. I whispered goodnight and layed down and closed my eyes and got back to sleep again.

When i woke up again it was without the dream and i felt fresher than yesterday. I smiled a bit and touched the necklace, smiled and mumbled "oppa i Will find you i know it!" I stood out of bed and walked down to the kitchens were my parents sat and were eating breakfast while talking with the maids absolute the news as usually. I smiled and sat down at my chair and began to eat my breakfast. "Was it the same dream sweetie?" i looked at dad and nodded.

Wien we were done i walked out to my car and driver with a smile, bowed and she did the same. When i sat  in the seat i took my phone and began to look after some new music, and fell into my thoughts. "Miss we are here now"  i looked out of the car's window and saw a lot of students walk into the schoolnet ground, some were riding their bikes. I looked at my driver and smiled, "thanks Lee, see you after school" i smiled, took my bag and stood out of the car and walked towards the schools main building. "Who is that Girl?", "she looks cute", "did you see the car she got out of? She must be rich" i sighed when i heard those comments, its going to happen again, I thought and closed my eyes quickly.

I opened my eyes and looked around to find someone to help me, find the schools main office. And of course like in every school, girls' began to scream and run towards the main gate to see someone. I looked over my shoulder and saw a group of guys, where one of them had silver blond hair, wow old fashioned. I sighed and then heard someone do the same, and i looked around and saw a boy and a Girl looking at the crowd. I smiled abit and walked over to them,"uhm hi" i looked at Them with a smile and the girl looked at me but looked away again, while the boy kept on looking at me and said hi.

"Uhm do you know where the schools office is? I’m kind of lost" i smiled a bit and the girl looked at me and asked "why don’t you ask bts like the other girls' do when they start here?" I looked over at the crowd and group and shook my head, "njaaah i don’t like pretty boys that much" i looked at the girl and boy again. The girl smiled a bit and said "oh my god i thought i were the only girl on this school who didn't like pretty boys" the boy looked at her and said "hey what about me?" The girl looked at the boy and said "you have Siwan, Kwanghee!" I looked at them and began to laughed a little, "oh by the way, my name is Hana, Park Hana" the girl looked at me with a smile, I smiled again and presenterede myself "my name is Hyemi, Lee Hyemi".