Chapter 9

Living with my 12 Step Brothers

Minah yawned as she walked downstairs to the kitchen.  She wished she could have had a few more hours of sleep.  She didn't even hear anyone so she assumed everyone was still asleep.  She turned to look at the clock and saw school would start in 40 minutes.  Kyungsoo, Tao, and Sehun came into the kitchen as well.

"Oh Minah, you're already up," Kyungsoo said.

"Mhm, would you like toast?"

"Ah, sure.  Thank you."  Kyungsoo said happily while showing her his heart shaped smile.  Minah put enough bread in the toaster for everyone.

"Sehun, where is Kai?"  Minah asked noticing he was missing.

"I tried waking him up but he wouldn't budge.  So I just left him."  Sehun explained.

"Well we can't just leave him, where is his room?"

"Second floor last door to your right," Sehun said.  Minah went upstairs and easily found the room.  She knocked on the door first, just in case he was up and changing.  After hearing answer she entered the room and saw Kai sleeping.

"Kai its time to get up," Minah said while shaking him.  Kai just turned over and continued sleeping.

"Kai, you're going to be late," Minah raised her voice a bit, but Kai showed no response in waking up.  Minah let out a heavy sigh.

"JONGIN!" Kai jumped up. scared of the sudden yelling and ended up falling out of bed.

"Ah I see you respond to yout real name better than your nickname." Minah smiled in victory.  Kai ruffled his hair as he picked himself off the floor.

"Please don't use my real name."

"Why not?  I like your real name better than your nickname."  Kai blushed.

"Well you can call me Jongin at home. but at school its Kai. Deal?"

"Deal.  Well hurry up, we are going to leave soon,"  Minah said while exiting the room.  Kai still had a smile on his face, thinking about what Minah said.

 

Minah was sitting in class way in the back waiting for the bell to ring signaling lunch would start.  The school semester was only three months in and Minah wanted to join a club, but there weren't any she was interested in.  While she was deep in thought the bell rang, yet she didn't notice.  She was still spacing out until a hand waving in front of her face snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Woah you were really spacing out." Tao said.

"You want to go eat on the roof?"  Kyungsoo suggested.

"Sure." Minah got up and followed Tao and Kyungsoo.  They sat in a circle on the roof and were going to start eating their lunch when they heard the door open.  There standing at the door was Sehun and Kai right behind him.

"Kai? Sehun? What are you doing here?" Tao asked.

"Well I went to your class to look for you guys but you weren't there.  Then I looked around the cafeteria and no luck, but then I remembered Kyungsoo's favorite place at school in the roof so here I am." Sehun explained.

"And why were you looking for us?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Can I join you guys?" Sehun asked hopefully.

"Don't you have girls to entertain and a reputation to keep?" Tao asked.

"Well I actually don't care about that, so can I?" Sehun said.

"Yes you could, so sit down." Minah said.  Sehun smiled and sat down and Kai sat down next to him.

"Kai, did you stop with your popular ways also?"  Kyungsoo asked.

"Nope I'm still the same, but without Sehun I'd be really bored."

"So Minah what were you thinking of when you spacing out?" Tao asked.
"Well I want to join a club, but there aren't any I'm interested in.  I really wish the school had a drama club." Minah admitted.

"Then why don't we start one?" Kai asked.

"I probably wouldn't get enough people to join in order to start it." Minah said.

"Well we can help you." Tao said

"If you want to start up a club we will help and join.  Right Tao and Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah I'm up for it," Tao said.

"I agree, it will be fun, and Kai will join too," Sehun yelled.

"What!" Kai yelled.

"Yes you are joining, we can even put a dancing part for you.  I know how much you love to dance." Sehun tried to bargin.

"Ugh, fine then," Kai agreed.

"There we have five members already." Kyungsoo said while smiling.

"We'll still need to find five more people to join.  We need a minimum of 10 members." Minah explained.

"Okay we can do it, Tao, we are going to need you to find a class room that we would be able to hold a club in.  Sehun and Kai, you should go to the office and get the papers we will need for a new club.  Mina and I will start making flyers to get the word out." Kyungsoo explained.  Everyone agreed and stood up to start on their tasks.

"So much for eating," Kai mumbled before they left. Minah stood up and hugged Kyungsoo. His face turned a bright shade of pink from the unexpected hug from the girl he likes.

"Thank you so much Kyungsoo, I probably wouldn't have enough guts to start a club.  So if we are able to start it, you have to help me run it by being the vice president, okay." Minah said.

"Okay, I promise I'll help."

"Pinky promise?" MInah ask while holding out her pinky.

"Yes I pinky promise," Kyungsoo said while linking their pinkies together.  Minah was excited about their new club and maybe it will give her chance to come out of her shell a bit and be more comfortable around people.

"Come on Kyungsoo, we have to start on those flyers," Minah yelled happily while grabbing Kyungsoo's hand and pulling him down the stairs.


I'm so sorry I have been away for a while almost a month!  I'll be updating later tonight again :D So tell me what you think and remember to suscribe/ upvote/ comment.  I love you guys :)♥