Chapter 5

Living with my 12 Step Brothers

Eating dinner with her new family was pretty awkward for Minah, especially when she didn't feel wanted by one person, Baekhyun.  Everyone else was trying their best to make her feel comfortable, even Sehun and Kai.  Baekhyun on the other hand paid no attention at all and acted like she wasn't there.  Minah sighed and thought to herself  how was she suppose to get on his good side. Minah never liked being on anyone's bad side.  Sure she didn't talk to anyone at school but she never caused any problems for anyone to hate her.  Minah was a sensitive girl and the thought of one of her brothers not liking her made her want to cry.  Tao, who was sitting next to her, saw the sad look on her face and nudged her a bit.

"What's wrong?" Thier conversation couldn't be heard over the little arguement Sehun and Kai were having with Chen about calling them idiots earlier.  Minah just shook her head.

"Nothing's wrong, really." Minah forced a fake smile so that it would look believable.  Tao gave her a stern look.  He wasn't buying it.

"Come on, I know that's a lie, your face says something is wrong.  You could tell me."

"I just feel unwanted."

"Are you talking about Baekhyun?" Minah nodded her head in agreement.

"You don't have to worry about him.  He isn't used to girls I guess.  Seure he is a playboy, but all he has ever done with women was flirt with them just to get what he wants.  He never actually cared for any of them.  Now that he has a sister who he cant act that way towards is something he isn't used to.  So just give him time and he will come around." What Tao said made Minah feel a bit better.

"Thank you Tao, I feel better now."

"No problem, remember I'll always be here to help you so don't hesitate to ask."

Something ablot Tao made Minah feel relaxed and safe.  He was very easy to talk to and she feel really comfortable around him too.

"Hey lets go to the park!" Luhan yelled.  Most of the brothers said pass which made Luhan pout.

"I'll go with you." Xiumin said which made Luhan smile.

"I'll go too." Chanyeol said.

"Us too!" Sehun and Kai yelled in unison.

"You'll go too, right Minah?" Luhan asked.  Minah was unsure but nodded her head anyway.

"Yay! Who else is coming?"  No one else said anything. Minah turned to Tao hoping he would come too.  Tao wasn't really in the mood to go to the park, but the look Minah was giving him, he just couldn't say no.

"I'll be going too," Tao said while raising his hand.  Minah smiled, happy that Tao would be going too.  Baekhyun scoffed.

"Seems like Tao is already wrapped around Minah's finger."  Minah's smille disappeared as fast as it came when Baekhyun spoke up.  Tao stood up, angry at what Baekhyun said.

"Yah! Why do you have to be such an ! What did Minah do to you?"

"Nothing, but I already know she is just like any other woman, a liar and worthless."  Baekhyun stood up and left the table leaving everyone shocked at what he said.  Tao was about to follow him when Chen grabbed him arm.

"Let him be, Tao."

"Why should I? He deserves to get punched for what he said."

"I said let him be! You don't know the reason behind Baekhyun's attitude." Kris and Suho nodded in agreement.

"Minah, we are sorry for his behavior." Suho said with apologetic eyes.

"Why is Baekhyun like that anyways?" Chanyeol asked a bit annoyed at Baekhyun's attitude.  Chen shook his head.

"It isn't our place to tell you, it's up to him iif he wants to let you guys know or not."  Minah was curious about what happened to Baekhyun to make him act like that.

"Okay so let's go to the park!" Luhan yelled happily while standing up from his seat.

"You know it's suppose to rain later." Kris said to Luhan.  Luhan looked out the window and saw that there were no clouds in sight.

"You lie!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Let go everyone."

As everyone was about to leave, Tao grabbed Kyungsoo by the arm and dragged him with them.

"Kyungsoo is coming with us too!" Tao yelled before closing the door.


Ah~ I'm so sorry for being away for a week -___- I just go caught up in some things.  So tell me what you think and remember to suscribe/comment/upvote 

Thank you!!!