Chapter 7

Living with my 12 Step Brothers

"When everyone got home, they were all soaked from the rain.  Kris went downstairs when he heard the door open.  He looked at them all and just shook his head.

"I told you it was going to rain." Kris looked at Minah and Sehun and saw that their hands were still intertwined and raised an eyebrow.  Minah looked down to see what he was looking at and noticed Sehun was still holding her hand.  She immediatly let go and turned bright red.

"Ummm can I know where the bathroom is so I can shower?"

"Upstairs and down to your left." Minah nodded her head and quickly walked upstairs.  Kris looked at Sehun but he just shrugged in response and went upstairs to his room.  Kai followed since they shared a room.

"So what's up with you and Minah?" Kai asked Sehun.

"Nothing we were just talking."

"Hmm alright.  Hey you are coming to the party with me this upcoming Friday right?  There will be chicks everywhere!"

"I might have to pass for this one."  Kai looked at Sehun in complete shock.

"Are you serious? You always go to parties."

"I go for you, but it doesn't mean I enjoy it."

"But everyone is going to be there, if you don't show up your popularity might go down."

"I could care less if I was popular or not, if I wasn't with you I probably wouldn't be popular at all."

"What has gotten into you?"

"Talking to Minah has really opened my eyes, I follow anything that you do without saying anything."

"So this is here fault!?" Kai yelled at Sehun.

"Kai please don't be mad at her, I was feeling down when you beat me at basketball and she just gave me advice and made me feel better.  Don't blame her."

"So what will you be doing now?"

"I'll be speaking for myself more now. As my brother can you please support me, I don't want to fight with you."  Sehun gave Kai his famous puppy dog eyes.  Kai sighed and gave in.

"Okay fine, I'm your big brother anyway."
"Only by two minutes!" Kai laughed at Sehun.  Sehun wanted to embarrass Kai in some way, then remembered what he told Minah earlier and showed his signature smirk.

"Oh Kai guess what I told Minah today."  Kai sees Sehun's smirk and is afraid to ask.

"What?"

"Let's just say she knows Kai isn't you real name." Kai's eyes opened wide.

"You didn't."

"Oh yes I did, JONGIN~."

"AHHHHH!" Kai yelled as he pulled his hair in fustration.  Sehun couldn't help but laugh at Kai's reaction.

 

Minah went to the bathroom so she could shower in hot water.  She was soaked from running in the rain and was still in her wet clothes.  She turned the water on and waited for it to heat up.  She began to strip herself from her wet clothes and wrapped herself in a towel while she waited.  As she waited the door opened.  She turned around quickly to see a surprised looking Baekhyun.  Soon his expression changed and smirked while looking at Minah.

"Well well look what we have here."

"Yah, leave I'm not even dressed!" Minah slightly yelled and turned beat red.  Baekhyun closed the door and started walking towards her.  Minah started walking backwards until she hit the wall behind her.  Baekhyun placed a hand on the wall next to Minah's head and leaned close enough to whisper in her ear.

"I bet you like being in this position huh.  Being totally dominated by a man." he whispered in her ear which caused shivers to run down her spine.

"You can't even bring yourself to stop me huh?"  Minah was at a loss for words.  This isn't what she wanted.  She tried to talk but nothing would come out.  She started hoping that Tao, Sehun or Kris would come and help her.  Baekhyun started going towards her neck.  She could feel his breathe on her skin.  Minah closed her eyes tightly, praying that this would stop.  When she felt his lips on her neck, her eyes snapped open.

"STOP IT!"  She yelled really loud and pushed Baekhyun away from her with all her might.  Baekhyun stumbled and fell down.

"I'm not like other girls! I don't want this!  I'm not a liar and I'm not worthless!  I can see you don't want me as a sister, so please just ignore me then!" Minah yelled.  Tears were already streaming down her face.  The door bursted open showing a worried Tao and Chen.  Tao saw Minah crying and she was only covered in a towel.  Then he looked down and saw Baekhyun.  Anger rose up in him as he grabbed Baekhyun by the collar and pinned him against the wall.

"What the hell did you do to Minah!" Tao screamed in Baekhyun's face.  Chen hurried to Tao to stop him.

"I'll handle him, you should go to Minah."  He let go of Baekhyun and was going to turn towards Minah.  It wasn't before Tao gave him a good punch to the face.  Chen got Baekhyun and dragged him out of the bathroom.  Tao kneeled by Minah who was still crying.

"Hush Minah, everything is alright now, he's gone.  Come on get in the shower and I'll be waiting for you in your room."  Minah nodded.  Tao smiled and walked out of the bathroom.  Minah got up and stepped into the shower letting the hot water hit her skin.  She was still trying to process what happend.  What did she do to Baekhyun to make him hate her.  She never yelled at anybody.  She can't believe she yelled at her ner brother on the first day.  The thought of living with someone what hated her brought more tears to her eyes.


Sorry for the wait you guys! I don't usually update on the weekends and I've been feeling a little depressed lately but I'm getting better :)

Remember to comment/ suscribe/ upvote  I love you guys :)