Chapter 2

Living with my 12 Step Brothers

Minah and Kris were in the kitchen cooking food before the rest of the family.  Xiumin and Luhan got kicked out of the Kitchen for starting a mini food fight.

"And he really wants to know why I boss him around if he is older."

Minah knew Kris was talking about Xiumin.  So far Minah knows that Xiumin is the oldest and then comes Luhan.  Although they are the oldest they still act like little kids.  Kris is just a year younger than them but, he is the one in charge of the household.  

"Kris, can you tell me about your other brothers?"

"Are you nervous about meeting them?"

"Kind of, I never really had any friends or family.  It's always just been my father and I but, even he is away most of the time I'm by myself."

Kris was a bit shocked at what Minah said.  How could someone go through their life without having anyone to lean on.

"So you think you can tell me about my other step brothers, I would like to know what their like."

Kris was snapped back into reality by her question.

"Oh! well after me there is Suho.  He really tries to take care of everyone here.  If I was considered the dad here then her would be the mom.  He also works as a doctor."

"Am I suppose to suspect all of you have high paying jobs? It's the only conclusion on how you guys can own such a house."

"Most of us do I guess."

"So next brother please."

"Next is Lay.  He is always in his own world, but he is a happy go lucky guy who is musically talented.  He works as a composer."

"Wow a music composer that's amazing."

"Then we have Baekhyun.  He's a trouble maker and a ladies man.  He can be a bit full of himself just because he is a model.  Then we have Chen.  He jokes around a lot but he is very nice and gives excellent advice if you need any.  He's the person you go to when you had a rough day."

"And what does he do?"

"He's a singer, barely starting so he isn't that well known- yet."

"OOH all of them sound very interesting."

"There are still five more.  Next we have Chanyeol.  He is a very smart kid, also very athletic. He is a bit on the hyper side, very energetic and happy.  Right now he is in college but he doesn't know what he is going to major in.  Then we have Kyungsoo.  He is still in school he is more of the quiet kid.  He doesn't talk a lot he likes to keep to himself.  Tao is the same age as Kyungsoo.  He is a bit more lively than Kyungsoo, he likes a bit of attention but not too much.  He is really sensetive."

"I've heard those names before, what school do they go to?"

"Exo High"

"That's where I go they are probably in my class but I haven't noticed them."

"Well the last two go to the same school too just a year younger.  Sehun and Kai.  They are twins but they are fraternal twin so they don't look alike...but they sure act a like.  They like to joke around, play pranks on us and just overall a pain in the neck."

"Wait! Kai and Sehun are my new brothers? The two most popular guys at my school?"

"They are popular at school? No wonder they get so much chocolate during valentines day.  Hopefully they don't turn into another Baekhyun."

"Well hopefully they all like me.  You never told me what Xiumin, Luhan and you do for a living."

"Oh well Xiumin and Luhan they work at a day care taking care of children during the weekdays.  Since its Saturday they are home just doing nothing.  I'm a lawyer, I work when the call comes in when I'm needed."

"Wow all of you sound so interesting and I feel so dull now."

"We I bet you are just at interesting as us, we just don't know it yet."

Just then they heard the click of the door opening.

"WE'RE HOME!"

Kris started walking towards the door before looking back at Minah.

"Aren't you going to come and meet your brothers."

Minah perked up instantly and followed Kris.

"Be prepared for a lot of questions."


So I just went into the other characters personalities a bit.  In the next chapter we will get to meet them and the new hectic life begins :)

Remember suscribe/comment!