Chapter 11

Living with my 12 Step Brothers

 

It was already dinner time by the time the group got home.

"Ah, I'm so hungry now!" Kai whined.

"Kai stop being such a baby," Baekhyun yelled from upstairs.

"Why is he whining anyway?"

"He hurt because we made him miss a date," Tao explained.

"Why would you do such a horrible thing!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Yah, it was for a good cause!  We were helping Minah start a drama club," Kyungsoo said.

"Oh really, Minah you're into acting?  Well I'll help you if you need help.  Just come to my room," Baekhyun gave Minah his cheeky smile.

"Do you always have to be a flirt?" Kyungsoo said annoyed.  Kai looked at Kyungsoo and smiled to himself.  He knew that Sehun was oblivious to the fact he had a bit of a crush on Minah and but the look on Kyungsoo's face he wondered if he liked her too.  So he decided to try a little expierement.

"Yeah you shouldn't flirt with her Baekhyun, he boyfriend won't like it," Kai said.  Kyungsoo, Sehun and Minah tensed up and Kai noticed.

"What are you talking about Kai?" Minah asked.

"That Daehyun guy, you could tell he has a thing for you," Kai explained.  Kai could see Sehun and Kyungsoo getting a bit mad.  He was enjoying this a bit too much.

"You can't deny he isn't good looking right Minah," Kai said taking it a step further.  Minah looked speechless .

"Um, well, yeah I guess he is cute," Minah said blushing.  Kai smiled in response.

"Nope I won't allow it!" Baekhyun yelled while running down the stairs.

"Oh why not Baekhyun, it's not like you like her," Kai said.

"Yah! It's not that, I'm just looking out for her as her older brother."  

"Last time I checked you wanted nothing to do with Minah."
"Well I realized I was wrong okay!"  Kai smiled to himself, things were going better than he had planned.

"Okay okay Baekhyun you don't have to yell, plus you're being way over protective.  I'm pretty sure Minah can choose who she wants to date and he would be a great guy.  I bet you she will start going out with that Daehyun guy. Right Kyungsoo."  All Kyungsoo wanted to do was shake his head and say that Daehyun wasn't right for her, but he didn't really have a right to say that.

"Yeah, I guess." Kyungsoo mumbled.

Sehun was already getting tired of Kai and knew what he was trying to do. He simply shook his head and walked back to his room, tossing his backpack to the side before falling on his bed, groaning to himself.  Sehun was so confused about wher he felt, he couldn't have a crush on Minah, they had just met and it would be crazy to fall for someone that quick.  Honestly he just felt baffled by the whole situation.  Exhaustion soo took over his body, falling asleep instantly.

 


So this was a short chapter and I know it's been forever since I updated but I got my muse back and I'm not so busy anymore so get ready for more updates <3